Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

doublepost..sorry

Stop copying me man, I mean double posting sets me apart from you bunch of cranks. Jeez, cant a girl just do her thing without somebody else wanting a piece of the action. Like, i'm flattered that i'm trendsetting and you recognise that, but you know next thing, i'll be a hash tag on Twitter.

:lol:;)

He was the only driver that kept his engine running, and most of the other cars hit the wall? I dunno about you but I don't think i'd want to drive around in the wet with broken suspension, its dangerous enough in the dry. The same thing happened to Michael a few years before, I don't see you bringing that up ad nauseum. You are just trying desperately to justify your hatred little man.

Duplicate of random hate post (haven't read it but prove me wrong, I dare ya) to push this most-important thread to the top.

Seriously, lets put it like this:

He's got a job that you haven't got.

He's richer than you.

He's almost married to a popstar.

He doesn't give a crap about what is said about him here as he's never heard of this place!

Better to conserve your energy for when you drown in your own bitterness.

:lol:

Maure, she's telling you to stop railing against Hamilton.

Jeez, cant a girl just do her thing without somebody else wanting a piece of the action.

Nope, absolutely not. If we see a girl doing her own thing, we always want a piece of the action.

Nope, absolutely not. If we see a girl doing her own thing, we always want a piece of the action.

Ah but what you want and what you get are two different things. :lol:

Ah but what you want and what you get are two different things. :lol:

I am married. I am all too aware of the distinction. The only time I 'get' anything, it is followed by 'lost' :lol:

Anyway, it you women who are missing out, because I am the pablominator pabliminator pabinator........oh bollocks......even the name doesn't work :dam:

:lol:

Paul's on fire these days!

Sorry I can't think of anything witty to add but I only come here for the self-deprecating humour.

Process; scroll, see yellow and text padding, click, away.

You are trying to say that people support Lewis because of white guilt, and you call us bigots? You really are the highest class of moron.

What's any of this to do with Sebastian Vettel being the youngest WDC ever? :eusa_think:

And here is some more hatred and insults from the hypocrites and bigots that, in no manner whatsoever, will be stopped.

Up to the top goes the most important thread, the most representative thread about the 2010 season.

I laugh.

yes agreed...we would love to give a hand.

Let's keep the priorities of the "sport" straight. Hate Alonso. Forget all else until the FIA appointed driver wins...

Top it goes.

I am married. I am all too aware of the distinction. The only time I 'get' anything, it is followed by 'lost' :lol:

Anyway, it you women who are missing out, because I am the pablominator pabliminator pabinator........oh bollocks......even the name doesn't work :dam:

Pube epilator? Huh? I always knew west derby was a messed up place. :P:lol:

Pube epilator? Huh? I always knew west derby was a messed up place. :P:lol:

What a cool job that would be. And I reckon there is high demand in these modern times of thongs and g-strings. Surely, plenty of women must wear them too??? :whistling:

And here is some more hatred and insults from the hypocrites and bigots that, in no manner whatsoever, will be stopped.

Up to the top goes the most important thread, the most representative thread about the 2010 season.

I laugh.

This thread is most representitive of the 2010 season as it happened on this forum. The occasional good post in a topic that ends up getting dragged off topic by your inane bull****

Ecclestone gets beaten up by Alonso's fans under direct and explicit command of Alonso himself.

Why? Alonso is afraid of Hamilton.

Ecclestone gets beaten up by Alonso's fans under direct and explicit command of Alonso himself.

Why? Alonso is afraid of Hamilton.

It's just a ploy you see. Bernie, the FIA, and the teams know you are on to all their conspiracies, and they are running scared. Don't let it put you off though, keep revealing these horrible injustices and someone will listen! :lol:

Now, I may be wrong, so please correct me on this, but I believe most the contents of this topic include a certain act of "trolling."

I also believe that this topic has now bypassed the Kimi thread in terms of pointlessness.

Anyway, I'll be running. I don't want to get accused of being a "bigot" or whatever. I ain't hating on no one (except Hamilton from time to time), ya get me?

Now, I may be wrong, so please correct me on this, but I believe most the contents of this topic include a certain act of "trolling."

I also believe that this topic has now bypassed the Kimi thread in terms of pointlessness.

Anyway, I'll be running. I don't want to get accused of being a "bigot" or whatever. I ain't hating on no one (except Hamilton from time to time), ya get me?

In other words, shut the **** up the lot of you. I'm tired of reading the ****ing drivel posted by whomever in regards to Alonso/Kimi/Hamilton. Its boring, its old and its tiring.

Advice: you all have a block button. Like Eric, use it.

Thanks mate. Now what are you doing still posting in here?

:P :P

@cavallino: "It's a stunning lack of class even by his standards..."

Yes it is, esp. when one has to post someone else's photograph as their avatar.

Is that supposed to read "The Model Poser"?

How pathetic.

@cavallino: "It's a stunning lack of class even by his standards..."

Yes it is, esp. when one has to post someone else's photograph as their avatar.

Is that supposed to read "The Model Poser"?

How pathetic.

So dude, how do we interpret your avatar?