Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

So dude, how do we interpret your avatar?

Is that potty paper I see? I thought I'd find F1 discussion here. Instead I've found a soulmate! :P

So dude, how do we interpret your avatar?

That's an easy one. It is a result based on a quote from an old Dutch friend of mine: "When you stir up Sh#t, you're likely to get some on yourself."

I'm good at stirring things up and I usually put my foot in my mouth. The TP is for emergency cleanup both from my occasional posts and some of the responses from others.

@cavallino: "It's a stunning lack of class even by his standards..."

Yes it is, esp. when one has to post someone else's photograph as their avatar.

Is that supposed to read "The Model Poser"?

How pathetic.

You signed up merely to make an antagonistic pointless post which was a personal attack? You don't just like stirring Sh#t up, seems like that's all you are capable of. Unfortunately you're typical of the kind of members we attract now with the standard of posting considered acceptable - have you met maure, I am sure you'll get along.

You signed up merely to make an antagonistic pointless post which was a personal attack? You don't just like stirring Sh#t up, seems like that's all you are capable of. Unfortunately you're typical of the kind of members we attract now with the standard of posting considered acceptable - have you met maure, I am sure you'll get along.

Must be another die-hard Alonso worshipper. They all smell the same...

Hmm, but I see potential. Anyone prepared to admit that they stir things up means this is not their sole agenda. Maybe he is the chosen one; our forum saviour. The subliminal, arse kicking head master.

Just needs to font it down a bit, but that's all.

Alonso buoyed by gap to Massa

By Pablo Elizalde and Matt Beer

autosport.com

Fernando Alonso says he took great satisfaction from his margin of superiority over Ferrari team-mate Felipe Massa this season, with the Spaniard seeing the gap as evidence that he was in his best form yet.

In an interview with Onda Cero radio, Alonso said that beating Massa by the margin that he did - with Alonso qualifying in front 15 times in 19 races and out-scoring his team-mate by 108 points - showed he had raised his game in 2010.

"It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate and that makes me happy because of the results that I've had over the past years," said Alonso.

"My level of driving is better than ever and I hope I can keep it up next year."

The former world champion added that he had put the disappointment of his last-gasp defeat in this year's title race behind him, and was now only thinking about the successes that he had achieved in his first season with Ferrari.

"Over the first few days you always think about the race," he said of the Abu Dhabi result.

"Then you start to focus on your next goal. In any case, the balance of my first year with Ferrari is unbeatable.

"In 2009 I was on the podium once and Ferrari was only average with a car that was not too competitive. In 2010 we started pretty strongly in the first race, we won five grands prix and we scored a good amount of points.

"Everything has gone better than expected in this great family that is Ferrari. It has been a wonderful year for me."

Wow.......

BTW anyone else starting to think Maure,my 2 cents and Jose Mourinho are the same person? :lol:

"It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate and that makes me happy because of the results that I've had over the past years," said Alonso.

that's cause your teammate had an accident then had brain surgery and has'nt been the same after that you nincompoop!!!!

:lol:

I laughed out loud at all that, especially Russ's post. In fact I'd thought about posting Alonso's comments myself - glad someone much less biased than me did it. Now all I have to do is stir things up a bit....

Anyway, his comments do seem slightly controversial and tactless. Nothing major but they can't be good for team morale.

On the BBC's season review show - which, being on the BBC, is the most objectionable objective coverage known to mortal man - they thought that Massa was alright in the first part of the season but that his form never recovered after the team orders debacle. My memory isn't good enough for me to comment.

After those famous words "Fernando is faster than you" Felipe seemed to lose most of his motivation for 2010. I believe Alonso's eventual margin of points over Felipe is a bit flattering taking that into account, and Felipe is still not clearly back to his best either.

I doubt Fernando will be getting a Chrimbo card from Felipe after that little outburst.

Hmmm...

It seems Alonso is a real problem for some TF1ers.

I wish you all solve your problems for Christmas.

Alonso told me he's very sad about you always bashing him.

Then he added kisses for Andrés and Pablo. :ph34r:

Or it was Pablo and Andrés... :eusa_think:

It seems Alonso is a real problem for some TF1ers.

Hardly news, as you know.

It's been going on for years, in plain view, with the support and encouragement of many others. The success in destroying the forum has been so thorough that it could be considered deliberate.

It is, after all, the reason why this thread exists at all to begin with... it sums up F1 for the violent lot, the same incoherent mob that has turned TF1 into their lynching ground.

Amusing thing, their hypocrisy and bigotry.

Add to it the brutalization of the English press and, well, anyone interested in F1 is looking elsewhere for F1 news and talk (are you not?)... although, of course, you must know languages other than English to do that which, right there and then, highlights the ignorance of these goons and makes them even more violent.

Coming to the TF1 forum is like visiting a gutter where the raving mad think they live in luxury and strike with extreme hostility at anyone that points out that this is no more than a collective hallucination fueled by hatred...

So here is this thread. Here are their posts. That's F1 in TF1.

It's pretty sad that you reply that way... because a big bulk of that kind of posts is coming from you.

I doubt Fernando will be getting a Chrimbo card from Felipe after that little outburst.

Doubtful. Alonso seems to have a time honoured formula for peeing off his team mates.

It's been going on for years, in plain view, with the support and encouragement of many others. The success in destroying the forum has been so thorough that it could be considered deliberate.

It is, after all, the reason why this thread exists at all to begin with... it sums up F1 for the violent lot, the same incoherent mob that has turned TF1 into their lynching ground.

Add to it the brutalization of the English press and, well, anyone interested in F1 is looking elsewhere for F1 news and talk (are you not?)... although, of course, you must know languages other than English to do that which, right there and then, highlights the ignorance of these goons and makes them even more violent.

Coming to the TF1 forum is like visiting a gutter where the raving mad think they live in luxury and strike with extreme hostility at anyone that points out that this is no more than a collective hallucination fueled by hatred...

The only thing destroying this forum is you and the fact that you constantly derail every single thread with your pointless off topic rants and crazy conspiracy theories.

heheheheheeheheheheeheheheheehehehehheehehehehehe

Sure, sure... blame the spic in F1, blame me here.

Yet it is you who lot who's ****ing it all up... and mainly for yourselves.

Hilarious.

that's cause your teammate had an accident then had brain surgery and has'nt been the same after that you nincompoop!!!!

Absolutely. I read an article from Sid Watkins (I think, he was the official on track medic who retired 1 or 2 years ago?) who mentioned that what Felipe went through normaly needs a minimum of 2 years to recover fully... That + what such an incident can trigger on your thought process/mentally speaking + Fernando is faster than you b******t certainly explians a lot. Anyone would be unsettled which I agree is the name of the game in high levels sports or any high level competitive area for that matter. So even though I can understand, I'm certainly not about to cry for any of these guys...

What does bother me, I mean appart from Alonso's total lack of brains (remember the hilariously ridicule "animal mimes" after wins? Just to mention one of the signs...) and class (the swipe at Felipe being the latest, but also the attitude to Petrov on the cool down lap who in this case is and was totally faultless) is the fact the spanish fans seem to be showing "footballistic" fan attitudes. They are not the least bit interested in sport but only in the outfit -in this case person- that they support and will go to ugly ways of showing that support (remember the racial prejudice towards Hamilton?). I hate football because of this -in part only but not a minor part of my resent, and am definitely sad to see this coming to F1. Mind you, even politically speaking, it appears the spaniards are into weird and worrying general values...

I love the sport and have no idols, I just want great racing and may the best win.

My first GP was Canada 1973 and I witnessed since that time the loss of the chivalry (nobility) between the drivers -a few years ago schumacher would have been reprimanded and bitched at by ALL the other drivers after the Barrichello attempted murder- and even teams, the drivers becoming sooooo boring when they can be quite a spiritual bunch -just go back and look at Mario Andretti, Graham Hill even some Piquet, Mansell and Senna media outings which simply don't happen anymore, the ontrack rules being written -where they should be about common sense and a little respect between each other -I just cannot believe Schum has gotten away with a 10th of what he's done in his carreer, I mean Olympic athletes for example will never get downright dirty between them... Which has lead to drivers clearly not attempting passes at times for fear of reprimand -thank god putting ex-drivers in steward roles (but emmanuel Pirro? Endurance driver, give me a beak not the same mindset or experience) is bringing sense back. I don't even mention the affairs and the ridiculous "people-ization" orientations we've seen lately -I mean does anyone really care about the ex stripper pussy doll or if Jensen and his model are still together???? Who could keep track of Hunt's sex and drugs life and who gave a rat's a##??? Flavio Briatore the pedophile -remind the age difference in his couple?

I guess I should've written this in the "rant" thread but it's total disgust at Spanish fans in general but also Alonso's total lack of class who triggered my envy to write, so sorry about that but...

It's just a pity and it all makes me sad to see this sport going in that direction. Sometimes pathetic. So sad.