Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

Add to it the brutalization of the English press and, well, anyone interested in F1 is looking elsewhere for F1 news and talk (are you not?)... although, of course, you must know languages other than English to do that which, right there and then, highlights the ignorance of these goons and makes them even more violent.

I never read too much into what the press publish about driver's comments, I prefer to watch or hear it without cut&paste. That's really poor journalism but probably fans get what they ask for, no? I think you can still find good journalism, probably the best F1 journalism, among the English speaking press but they produce the "best" BS of the F1 world as well.

The brutalization of some TF1ers is nothing new. The problem is that a bunch of resentful idiots post too much trying to make the rest of us a bunch of resentful idiots too and most of them are gone, they post very little or they don't care anymore. Some members used to be critical on Alonso but it was totally different to this continous brainless and tasteless drivel.

The moral of the fable is... Don't play their game.

Absolutely. I read an article...

I guess I should've written this in the "rant" thread but it's total disgust at Spanish fans in general but also Alonso's total lack of class who triggered my envy to write, so sorry about that but...

It's just a pity and it all makes me sad to see this sport going in that direction. Sometimes pathetic. So sad.

Absolutely. Alonso and his fans have been so bad for F1... Hamilton and Vettel are two gentlemen and their fans are so sensible and polite. I'm sure it was some Alonso fans who beat Bernie last week. No wonder why they're all afraid of him and he never gets punished accordingly.

Alonso, what a joke. Should have been a clown or a comedian. Being happy with his competitiveness over Massa? you do remember he slowed down and let you pass right? Nope, heck he's even got to say people have to remain calm after the race in connection with his fans trashing Petrov's facebook page lol. Speak for your self Alonso, we all saw yet again what a classless, rude and stupid person you are.

Ferrari deserve Alonso and he deserves them. As long as they don't win another WDC for quite awhile, I'll be happy. Then he can say and do whatever he likes.

As for Massa, I don't think we'll ever see him like we did in 2008. He's more of a good feeling driver than anyone else. What I mean by this is, his confidence has to be high, he has to be on pole and only then does he win races. If that doesn't happen, he might as well be driving a Toro Rosso as he slides back into the field, or the spinning out everywhere in the wet. Advice to any Massa fan... start looking at who you are going to support next. His days in F1 are only solid provided Alonso is happy for him to be his b*tch.

Are there any TF1 members above the age of 8? By the way, my Dad's bigger than your Dad.

Absolutely. Alonso and his fans have been so bad for F1... Hamilton and Vettel are two gentlemen and their fans are so sensible and polite. I'm sure it was some Alonso fans who beat Bernie last week. No wonder why they're all afraid of him and he never gets punished accordingly.

You seem sarcastic but i've never read-heard about other fans taking action directly at other drivers, and if so, certainly not with such out of place tactics as racism (?) as happened with Hamilton or the facebook stuff for Petrov...

As for Bernie, it's actually the same bunch who revealed Mosley which in effect ultimately did get rid of him.

It was more difficult to find a way at Bernie 'cause he's way too old to have sexual thoughts let alone endulge in fetishes. He only has a "trophy wife" as most old geezers with money. It's probably Flavio or some guy like that who wants his job (regardless of what he says - when was the last time any of these guys ever told the truth?) and figured the guy is so past his due date (for an example, just look at how he turned his shirt around on the new teams this week, nailing his (so he says) "best" friend in the process- that a little smacking would be enough to damage him physically enough for him to be hospitalized and ultimately done with... I could actually become a fan of Alonso fans had it been them!

Bernie did a good job, great even, but one must know when to leave... Kinda like the german comeback guy...

Are there any TF1 members above the age of 8? By the way, my Dad's bigger than your Dad.

Tsk, tsk...pay TF1 members...

well, have to say, Maure set the standard. I can't possibly be worse than him??????

EDIT: sorry, have to re-phrase... WE (filled with hatred and bigotry) can't possible be worse than him

You seem sarcastic but i've never read-heard about other fans taking action directly at other drivers, and if so, certainly not with such out of place tactics as racism (?) as happened with Hamilton or the facebook stuff for Petrov...

As for Bernie, it's actually the same bunch who revealed Mosley which in effect ultimately did get rid of him.

It was more difficult to find a way at Bernie 'cause he's way too old to have sexual thoughts let alone endulge in fetishes. He only has a "trophy wife" as most old geezers with money. It's probably Flavio or some guy like that who wants his job (regardless of what he says - when was the last time any of these guys ever told the truth?) and figured the guy is so past his due date (for an example, just look at how he turned his shirt around on the new teams this week, nailing his (so he says) "best" friend in the process- that a little smacking would be enough to damage him physically enough for him to be hospitalized and ultimately done with... I could actually become a fan of Alonso fans had it been them!

Bernie did a good job, great even, but one must know when to leave... Kinda like the german comeback guy...

:lol:

2 brilliant post in this thread I like you already....

Meh. Personalities. I have the suspicion that there's a touch of Fernando bashing in this thread?

OK, maybe some of you wouldn't like to date the guy, but all sports have those that some love or hate (not being too literal there...), but, you can't deny he's good to watch, he's damn quick, he's entertaining. Hamster's magic to watch, and Twitters like a 10yr old gangsta, but, he's damn quick and entertaining :P

Anyway, when the flag drops, the bulls1t stops........

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88556

;)

Meh. Personalities. I have the suspicion that there's a touch of Fernando bashing in this thread?

OK, maybe some of you wouldn't like to date the guy, but all sports have those that some love or hate (not being too literal there...), but, you can't deny he's good to watch, he's damn quick, he's entertaining. Hamster's magic to watch, and Twitters like a 10yr old gangsta, but, he's damn quick and entertaining :P

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/88556

;)

Hey dude,

first off, LOVE your avatar. I met François Cevert (shook his hand right after his crash with Scheckter) at my 1st ever GP. In these days my dad having to do with racing in Canada, I had a pit pass !!! He killed himself the following week end so that definitely stayed in my mind...So great choice.

Concerning Alonso, I tend to agree on the classification team leaders gave him and as a driver/entertainer for F1, no question whatsoever. I frankly don't know of many champions, whatever sport, that are not deserving of their title(s). He is incredible on track and definitely ranks with the great ones.

On track.

But for the rest... I just think he totally lacks any ability to think which results in a general lack of class (the swipe at Massa is simply below the belt and in the back), frequent irrelevant not to say idiotic comments and/or acts (sorry but when you loose a championship and have a cry baby attitude towards your opposition...), basically this also shows a head so big -no respect for the other drivers- probably only schubert has that type of size (haha). All this translates into one question, does he raise in any way the image of F1 when out of the environment? I come back to my parallel of his fans and football fans. For me, the reason is clear, he has the mental capacity, expresses himself like, and is about as interesting as a football player.

The only thing I understand is he has been put behind a go kart probably at the age of what? 4? 5? Hasn't gone to school as a result, grew up in a monotype activity all his life, has no "general" knowledge and I think it crually shows. I feel this is sad for F1. Even the other drivers seem to have had a bit more of a life.

Its only my opinion. But I don't value the guy other than on track where he is absolutely incredible. No discussion there.

Enough already. Please. Can't put up with this drivel anymore. Yes, I like a laugh and a banter, but this is ridiculous.

I'm all for free speech and giving your opinion, but when it turns nasty and when (from both sides) it is constant, then it needs to stop.

Hey dude,

first off, LOVE your avatar. I met François Cevert (shook his hand right after his crash with Scheckter) at my 1st ever GP. In these days my dad having to do with racing in Canada, I had a pit pass !!! He killed himself the following week end so that definitely stayed in my mind...So great choice........etc................

Hi and welcome Ted, nice to see someone else that met some of the greats - my claim to fame was polishing the wheels of Keke Rosberg's F Atlantic Chevron :blink: Francois was very special, one of the many that I wonder just how much they could have achieved.

Back on thread, if we can call xxxx pages of slagging off and arguing a thread :blush: Driver's personalities seem to take over the forums these days, which is a bit of a shame - the show is bigger than any personality, and I'm happy with that - though it does surprise me a bit that people have the degree of strong feelings about driver's personalities these days, they're people, takes all sorts, just that forums make it easy to make a noise about it. Shame really. Even if he a right twat :lol: SORRY! JUST JOSHIN'! :P

Enough already. Please. Can't put up with this drivel anymore. Yes, I like a laugh and a banter, but this is ridiculous.

I'm all for free speech and giving your opinion, but when it turns nasty and when (from both sides) it is constant, then it needs to stop.

:angry:

Tsk, tsk...pay TF1 members...

where's my money then?

Isn't it sad that the most seinsible post will be the least answered one? - That's why I'll answer it twice...

;)

Those damn brits and their rampantly racist press again! Oh? What's that? Ignore.

*opens Daily Mail and turns on Fox news in hope of some right wing medicine* ahhhhhh bisto.

Steph - I've been waiting for this thread to die for 3 weeks now, it appears to have taken on supernatural powers of immortality. As long as F1 provides little in the way of new news we'll be stuck with this or threads like it. I sense my usual winter hibernation coming on.

EDIT - My 'o' key seems to be playing up.

It's all about fear, of course, the fear the hatemonger bigots have of Alonso.

At the start of the 2010 season, goons like the author of this very same imbecile thread, posted again and again and again about every micro-anything to insult Alonso.

Come mid-season, the hatred was switched to Vettel as Alonso seemed taken care of.

But by the end of the season, even Mosley was brought back from the dead to scream that "Alonso would not be a worthy champion".

Hilarious.

Your bigoted desperation... that's all F1 is for you lot. Blame the spic in F1, blame me here. It is your hatred what's making fools of you.

Hear my laughter.

;)

Agreed. His tweets are pretty terrible iirc. Had to delete him after a day.

You might as well relax.

You don't have a choice in the matter anyway.

After all, what do you think is going to happen next season?

The exact same as this season and the one before and the one before... only worse as it is the trend.

Consider the matter... there will be the "innovations" game. Depending on the team, FIA will try make legal or illegal arbitrarily... there will be a campaign of hatred against "undesirable" drivers... there will be threads about irrelevant topics exhibiting n-tuple hypocrisy in order to justify next race what the same bigots denounced last race... and so on, and on, and on.

We've seen it all before and it can only get worse. Not only are there no signs of improvement. All the signs of rot are everywhere.

This season ended with _this_ thread. Consider what will happen next season...

and here we start again....

Funny I didn't hear you complain when this thread was posted...

In fact, this is what _YOU_ wrote:

Ferrari and Alonso - a match made in heaven. A TWAT team with a TWAT driver! Hi fist gesture was just priceless

Oops.

Funny I didn't hear you complain when this thread was posted...

In fact, this is what _YOU_ wrote:

Ferrari and Alonso - a match made in heaven. A TWAT team with a TWAT driver! Hi fist gesture was just priceless

Oops.

correct. and I'm still not complaining, this bashing thread is up my alley.

Your response shows how wrongly you interpret post.

:kiss: