Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

What the hell is wrong from what he said?

He expressed an opinion. You must not do that.

Thanks to you, my friend, Delta, everytime you quote Maure it overrides my ignore setting.... :angry::wacko:

Hmmm.

Delta - would you be so kind as to replace any quotes from Maure with the text "You have chosen to ignore all posts from: hatefilledracistwackonutjobcrankhypocritetosspot."

Thanking you kindly. ;)

What the hell is wrong from what he said?

Well...

Everyone is entitled to his opinion BUT for me the real question is : why do journalists continue relating Mosley's opinions and remarks? Or even he makes sure the press relay it... Incredible that even when the power is gone they try and hang on to it. When the president of any organisation goes out, he shuts up not to bother the work of his successor.

That is a show of respect for the institution one just served. When Obama came in, you don't start reading Bush's comments all over the place as to how his ways are wrong blablabla and he should be doing like I think blabla... Same is true everywhere (I think he's such a waste I don't want to even write our president's name so I took an example everyone could follow).

I guess this is one of the reasons drivers have lost respect for one another on track, bad example to these kids from the istances above...

Die Welt is English? I must get out more.

And AutoMoto365 is French, the last time I looked.

He expressed an opinion. You must not do that.

Well I think then that...oh wait....I'm not allowed an opinion :doh:

Die Welt is English? I must get out more.

And AutoMoto365 is French, the last time I looked.

And Mosley, Ecclestone, and Whiting are Eskimos.

Old news.

Well I think then that...oh wait....I'm not allowed an opinion :doh:

I think that's an opinion too.*

*and that^

^and that too+

+and...

bollocks

Old news.

Mosley was spanked and then kicked out, Ecclestone has been beaten last week, I wonder what Alonso's gonna do about Whiting. :eusa_think:

Make it look like an accident

Thanks to you, my friend, Delta, everytime you quote Maure it overrides my ignore setting.... :angry::wacko:

However, that said, it does show that he is the only person that uses a bigoted, racist term in describing Fernando. Kettle, meet pot.

Otherwise, Delta, carry on :thbup::thbup:

Hmmm.

Delta - would you be so kind as to replace any quotes from Maure with the text "You have chosen to ignore all posts from: hatefilledracistwackonutjobcrankhypocritetosspot."

Thanking you kindly. ;)

Sorry folks :P

Old news.

No sir. That is not the point. The point is you made a dig at the British press by quoting an article from a French F1 website, which in turn quotes a German publication. You made a dig at the British press, not at Mosley, so the fact that Mosley is British is completely irrelevant.

And the point is not that you made a mistake, the point is that the sorry irrational excuse for a human being that you are, you are incapable of admitting that you made a mistake. Even now, you can prove me wrong by simple admitting that you made a mistake in that post. But you won't. Because you are irrational, and completely insane, and a sociopath at that. So you cannot admit that you were wrong or that you can be wrong, instead you will dream up some conspiracy fantasy. And completely avoid answering this straight question - did you make a mistake, were you wrong when you quoted a French website about a piece in a German publication while making a dig at the British press? Simple yes or no question, come on, prove me wrong by giving a straight answer. But you won't, because you are deranged and it is utterly pointless to even attempt to have any normal human interaction with you. And that is why I don't extend you the same courtesies that I do to other people, to other posters.

I'll tell you why any countries press are complete twats:

The 'western civilised' world is far too obsessed with celebrity culture. Paparazzi are spread like a disease, celebrity the cause and the general public bay for more. The rags that are on the stand are cheap, full of who did what to who and who's wearing the latest £5000 pair of shoes, which celebrity footballer is being accused of rape/cheating on his mrs and so on. This has extended to F1. Not interested if Alonso had a tantrum or Lewis' dad finally bent over for Ron. How about that little baby boy who was beaten to death by his stepfather, or the people in India for example whom have lost their homes (shacks, but still homes) due to flooding. How about looking at the real news? Maybe people would be a lot more caring about society than killing each other for a pair of designer shoes because (example) Brad Pitt was wearing the same type of shoe to a movie premiere.

How about giving us F1 the way it should be. No pap stories, just racing, updating on who is racing at what team (speculation isn't quite included) and letting us argue over who the best driver is once again.

The 'western civilised' world is far too obsessed with celebrity culture. Paparazzi are spread like a disease, celebrity the cause and the general public bay for more. The rags that are on the stand are cheap, full of who did what to who and who's wearing the latest £5000 pair of shoes, which celebrity footballer is being accused of rape/cheating on his mrs and so on. This has extended to F1. Not interested if Alonso had a tantrum or Lewis' dad finally bent over for Ron. How about that little baby boy who was beaten to death by his stepfather, or the people in India for example whom have lost their homes (shacks, but still homes) due to flooding. How about looking at the real news? Maybe people would be a lot more caring about society than killing each other for a pair of designer shoes because (example) Brad Pitt was wearing the same type of shoe to a movie premiere.

How about giving us F1 the way it should be. No pap stories, just racing, updating on who is racing at what team (speculation isn't quite included) and letting us argue over who the best driver is once again.

Very well said thbup.gif

deleted

Pap stories, where have you heard that? It's afrikaans slang. You have too many SA friends over there..

Mosley was spanked and then kicked out, Ecclestone has been beaten last week, I wonder what Alonso's gonna do about Whiting. :eusa_think:

Make it look like an accident

There is that.

No sir. That is not the point. The point is you made a dig at the British press by quoting an article from a French F1 website, which in turn quotes a German publication. You made a dig at the British press, not at Mosley, so the fact that Mosley is British is completely irrelevant.

And the point is not that you made a mistake, the point is that the sorry irrational excuse for a human being that you are, you are incapable of admitting that you made a mistake. Even now, you can prove me wrong by simple admitting that you made a mistake in that post. But you won't. Because you are irrational, and completely insane, and a sociopath at that. So you cannot admit that you were wrong or that you can be wrong, instead you will dream up some conspiracy fantasy. And completely avoid answering this straight question - did you make a mistake, were you wrong when you quoted a French website about a piece in a German publication while making a dig at the British press? Simple yes or no question, come on, prove me wrong by giving a straight answer. But you won't, because you are deranged and it is utterly pointless to even attempt to have any normal human interaction with you. And that is why I don't extend you the same courtesies that I do to other people, to other posters.

Only the intellectually immature justify their actions by those of others... yep, that's you.

That said, the odd comment in non-English press does not, for example, mean that it is not the case that British journalists were running up and down the paddock at the end of last season desperately trying to lynching anyone that did not support them in their "Alonso is evil" hate-mongering campaign.

You wish (now, as the hypocrite you are) that your actions and the actions of your kind in hate did not exist but they exist... as are your posts, as is this thread, all pure hatred, without any other motivation whatsoever.

Now run to find a Filipino that is also a lewisteric... there _must_ be at least one, there _must_ be, there _must_ be,...

Hilarious.

Now, now. You don't know that. You might want to believe it but that does not make it so.

Besides, does it matter what the press of other countries do? Not at all.

I remember when, in 07, my Basque friend told me about this same situation. Apparently, the Spanish press did not respond with bigotry to the English press bigotry. It seems, my friend tells me, that there were Spanish F1 fans that demanded the Spanish press insulted back while there were Spanish F1 fans that preferred that the English press were the only bigoted one. As it turns out, my friend tells me, only the English press used bigotry. Of course, I do not know if the Spanish press _did_ use bigotry but I do know the English press still does.

My point is that it makes no difference. Has the English press eased up? Not at all. Has the hatred of their readers diminished? Quite the contrary. And Spaniards? Well, those that are around don't post hatred... although, I grant you, it might be because they are thrown out of the forum before they can post back. And Alonso fans? Quite mellow... so much so that now that the lewisterics have been cornered by their own violent fanaticism (see this thread), I kind of miss the innocent ways of the Alonsomaniacs.

Press aside, it is worth mentioning that for most of the lurking hate-mongers around here the 07 season was the best season ever. These goons don't give a fvck about F1 and that was their season, pure hatred, day in, day out. The amusing thing is that they _still_ live in 07 as this thread demonstrates.

Does F1 matter to cavallino at all? Hours after the last race of the past season, he started this thread and his ilk-in-hate joined in.

It is their modus operandi. Hate... and if called on it, blame someone else. Thus, bigots and hypocrites. They don't even have the courage to step up to the responsibility of their own posts. Amusing... and more so when at one point or another _all_ of them have naively confessed they are hypocritical bigots. There are their posts for whoever gives a sht.

You might find their behavior distasteful, I surely find it amusing,... not that this will make any difference (to them). One thing is for sure, though... do not expect anything other than hatred from them. That's all they are capable of. F1 is not even in the picture. The excuse for their hate-mongering could be tennis or curling.

I hope to God this crap doesn't continue to the first race otherwise it's gonna be a long off season....:rolleyes:

It's a matter of throwing the first stone, then others join the party. We've seen that... Too many times, it's no surprise at all and it's old like the condom in their wallets. :dam:

Indeed. Relax and enjoy the show.

I had a laugh reading these two articles:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/12/06/moncktons-mexican-missive/

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2010/12/04/rex-murphy-cancun-sun-speeds-decay-of-global-warming-charade/

They are about the climate bullsht cult but I'm too lazy to find that thread and, honestly, this thread is just as related to F1 as the other.

Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...

Just getting the argument going, Steph...come on....join in....it's fun :)

There is that.

Only the intellectually immature justify their actions by those of others... yep, that's you.

That said, the odd comment in non-English press does not, for example, mean that it is not the case that British journalists were running up and down the paddock at the end of last season desperately trying to lynching anyone that did not support them in their "Alonso is evil" hate-mongering campaign.

You wish (now, as the hypocrite you are) that your actions and the actions of your kind in hate did not exist but they exist... as are your posts, as is this thread, all pure hatred, without any other motivation whatsoever.

Now run to find a Filipino that is also a lewisteric... there _must_ be at least one, there _must_ be, there _must_ be,...

Hilarious.

ok, so Cav was right again. I thought you might be man enough to stand up admit to the issue at hand, instead you ran circles around the mistake you made, just as he foretold.

Very disappointing...

Now, now. You don't know that. You might want to believe it but that does not make it so.

Besides, does it matter what the press of other countries do? Not at all.

I remember when, in 07, my Basque friend told me about this same situation. Apparently, the Spanish press did not respond with bigotry to the English press bigotry. It seems, my friend tells me, that there were Spanish F1 fans that demanded the Spanish press insulted back while there were Spanish F1 fans that preferred that the English press were the only bigoted one. As it turns out, my friend tells me, only the English press used bigotry. Of course, I do not know if the Spanish press _did_ use bigotry but I do know the English press still does.

My point is that it makes no difference. Has the English press eased up? Not at all. Has the hatred of their readers diminished? Quite the contrary. And Spaniards? Well, those that are around don't post hatred... although, I grant you, it might be because they are thrown out of the forum before they can post back. And Alonso fans? Quite mellow... so much so that now that the lewisterics have been cornered by their own violent fanaticism (see this thread), I kind of miss the innocent ways of the Alonsomaniacs.

Press aside, it is worth mentioning that for most of the lurking hate-mongers around here the 07 season was the best season ever. These goons don't give a fvck about F1 and that was their season, pure hatred, day in, day out. The amusing thing is that they _still_ live in 07 as this thread demonstrates.

Does F1 matter to cavallino at all? Hours after the last race of the past season, he started this thread and his ilk-in-hate joined in.

It is their modus operandi. Hate... and if called on it, blame someone else. Thus, bigots and hypocrites. They don't even have the courage to step up to the responsibility of their own posts. Amusing... and more so when at one point or another _all_ of them have naively confessed they are hypocritical bigots. There are their posts for whoever gives a sht.

You might find their behavior distasteful, I surely find it amusing,... not that this will make any difference (to them). One thing is for sure, though... do not expect anything other than hatred from them. That's all they are capable of. F1 is not even in the picture. The excuse for their hate-mongering could be tennis or curling.

All due respect, of course I know it. I see it every day. I breathe it every day. Its inescapable. Newspapers, magazines, television, radio, colleagues, family and friends talk about the latest celebrity 'news'. Regardless of what country in the 'civilised' world, we're guilty of reporting/fabricating this kind of news and therefore, from that we have created a monster called celebrity culture.

Whether you are English, Italian, Spanish, German etc our press are all guilty of hype. And we, Joe Public F1 Fan swallow it whole and believe the hype. We immerse ourselves. English about Hamilton. Spanish and Italian (gazetto del sport anyone?) ref Ferrari and Alonso, German about Vettel. It goes on. And on.

Like I said. It's everywhere. A pandemic if you will.

Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...Button is too.....Button is not....Button is too....Button is not...

Just getting the argument going, Steph...come on....join in....it's fun :)

You my dear friend need a stay in a mental institute this Christmas. Need any company? :lol:

And we, Joe Public F1 Fan swallow it whole and believe the hype. We immerse ourselves. English about Hamilton. Spanish and Italian (gazetto del sport anyone?) ref Ferrari and Alonso, German about Vettel. It goes on. And on.

Less of the "we", thank you very much.

All due respect, of course I know it. I see it every day. I breathe it every day. Its inescapable. Newspapers, magazines, television, radio, colleagues, family and friends talk about the latest celebrity 'news'. Regardless of what country in the 'civilised' world, we're guilty of reporting/fabricating this kind of news and therefore, from that we have created a monster called celebrity culture.

Whether you are English, Italian, Spanish, German etc our press are all guilty of hype. And we, Joe Public F1 Fan swallow it whole and believe the hype. We immerse ourselves. English about Hamilton. Spanish and Italian (gazetto del sport anyone?) ref Ferrari and Alonso, German about Vettel. It goes on. And on.

Sure, there is no evidence (or reason why) gullible folk are not equally distributed around the globe.

However, the standards of journalism change over time and geographical location.

I just think that, in regards to the press, you lose more than you gain by generalizing over localized data. A different matter would be if you had a statistically significant sample of press from different countries.

From my own experience, I repeat, the standards of journalism change over time and geographical location.

Also, my observations on the English press are not those of me "wishing" them the worse. The opposite is true. I find the current state of affairs a pity for there was a time when things were comparatively better and the English press was a referent to me on several matters (including F1). Although of a complete different nature, a comparative drop in quality can be observed in the US press, for instance. This is not the case for the press of all those countries I'm familiar with.