Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

Can I have the busty brunette model please?

Yes. Fat Stuart said he'd be honoured you'd like his moobs.

Another 50 odd posts and this thread will catch up with that Kimi thread.

Please elaborate. I need more detail.

EDIT: Never though I'd be mad my wireless is fast. Double-posting's too hard. :P

Yes. Fat Stuart said he'd be honoured you'd like his moobs.

The wife asks if he'll be here for Christmas morning?

dry.gif

I thought we should discuss Dyer's role change here. :rolleyes:

Would you assign Alonso to a different position in Ferrari or you would kick him out F1 straight away? :)

I thought we should discuss Dyer's role change here. :rolleyes:

Instead of the rolling eyes emote, perhaps you can contribute something useful to that thread. I wait to see.

Instead of the rolling eyes emote, perhaps you can contribute something useful to that thread. I wait to see.

I don't know if you see my point in this thread but sorry, I don't want to turn a thread about Dyer into a thread about Alonso this, Alonso that.

I can contribute something here.

Alonso: B

Massa: C+

I'm not going to go for the bait in your thread about Dyer. I got bored of this game.

I don't know if you see my point in this thread but sorry, I don't want to turn a thread about Dyer into a thread about Alonso this, Alonso that.

I can contribute something here.

Alonso: B

Massa: C+

I'm not going to go for the bait in your thread about Dyer. I got bored of this game.

No game here, just a bit annoyed that you mention my thread with a 'rolled eyes' icon. If you're going to trash my thread, have the balls to do so *in* that thread. You started it and I'm calling you out on it.

My thread about Dyer has little to do with Alonso or anything here.

My thread about Dyer has little to do with Alonso or anything here.

Did I say that you had a bad intention with your thread? I think you were honest when you posted the news about Dyer. I just don't want to turn your thread into another Alonso this, Alonso that thread but I don't mind if others discuss Alonso either. I might post again in your thread but if I reply to some comments there I will do it in this one.

Did I say that you had a bad intention with your thread? I think you were honest when you posted the news about Dyer. I just don't want to turn your thread into another Alonso this, Alonso that thread but I don't mind if others discuss Alonso either. I might post again in your thread but if I reply to some comments there I will do it in this one.

I completely misunderstood your intent. My humblest apologies.

No problem, Mike.

Side note: You still a fan of Kimi after the mistakes he *has* made, after being labelled the fastest driver and being exposed as not?

No problem, Mike.

Side note: You still a fan of Kimi after the mistakes he *has* made, after being labelled the fastest driver and being exposed as not?

Alehop, your response to a question I made in another thread does'nt add up as Mike was never a fan of KImi. Get it?

and I would appreciate it if we keep to certain subject matter in threads, this to and fro between threads simply won't work, or else I might develop an urge to bash Alonso in Mike's Dyer( :rolleyes: ) thread

Oh dear. Don't start this argument again. It's pointless.

We all know Fernando's the better driver anyway. ;)

Alehop, your response to a question I made in another thread does'nt add up as Mike was never a fan of KImi. Get it?

That's why it was a side note directed at you. Mine wasn't an urge to bash Raikkonen because I like him but I think it shows how pointless your question for Mike is. Did you stop supporting Kimi when he lost against Massa? I don't think so, and rightly so. Every top driver has his strengths and weaknesses, none of them are perfect.

No problem, Mike.

Kimi. My opinons on Kimi have been complex and that's apparently hard for people to grasp. They tend to (wrongly) simplify it. I liked Kimi when he first came on scene and again in his final year at Ferrari. Two stories I like about him come to mind; both from his season with Sauber. The first concerns his first attempts at the tunnel in Monaco. He asked his engineer if it's taken flat, the engineer hesitantly says yes (he wasn't very sure the Sauber could take it flat) and Kimi goes out and takes it flat. The second story is that at one race (memory fails me now) he was asleep right up to the minute he was supposed to get in the car for the parade lap.

At McLaren we saw his brilliant speed but it's here I started to dislike him. He was driving a fragile car and kept pushing that car past where he should have. If he were to have taken care of it in some races, settled for second or third, he would have been champion. As much as I like seeing a driver go balls-out, this is a points game and Kimi never seemed to realize that. In those years I had more respect for the drivers that went fast and used their head at the same time. There were better overall drivers than Kimi at that time to support.

When he moved to Ferrari we saw less of his raw speed and more of him taking care of the car when he needed to (and won a Championship because of it). I loved that. I became a Kimi fan again because he seemed more rounded. I loved him even more when, at his final year, he was pulling that dog of a Ferrari farther up the grid than where it should have been. That wasn't obvious until both Badoer and Fish were helpless in the same car Kimi was racking up points with.

Argue with that if you will, but those are my feelings on Kimi and they're not likely to change.

Argue with that if you will, but those are my feelings on Kimi and they're not likely to change.

I mostly agree with you but I only recall one race that you could put the blame on him, it was Nurburgring 2005.

I mostly agree with you but I only recall one race that you could put the blame on him, it was Nurburgring 2005.

I have no intention of getting into a talk about Kimi beyond what I have already said. Those that read my thoughts in the past will either misconstrue what I've written, completely understand what I've written, or shrug and move on. What I wrote above is a summation of what I've said in the past. Nothing new here nor will there ever be.

That's why it was a side note directed at you. Mine wasn't an urge to bash Raikkonen because I like him but I think it shows how pointless your question for Mike is. Did you stop supporting Kimi when he lost against Massa? I don't think so, and rightly so. Every top driver has his strengths and weaknesses, none of them are perfect.

Correct, and I'm glad you posted the part I bolded cause just a few years ago fernando fans were'nt as objective as you.

Correct again, and now you can see the issue I have with Mike's theory and we've been here many times b4. I believe an F1 driver should give everything he has for the race and not be concerned about going slower, nor nurse the car to gain points. There are engineers and designers that should take car of that part, it being reliable and all. I want the driver to race, and his competitor to race him, to the end! That's why I loved Kimi's frame of mind. Nowadays the race is over once the driver's has pitted and it has turned into a complete borefest as he nurses his car to the end, unless other elements like rain intervene. Is this what you call racing?

Correct, and I'm glad you posted the part I bolded cause just a few years ago fernando fans were'nt as objective as you.

Non-Alonso fans, however, are uber objective.

Please.

One has to wonder why :whistling:

:lol:

Welcome back.

Yes indeed, Bradley.

Non-Alonso fans, however, are uber objective.

Please.

Thanks. :D

Just keeping Maure's dream alive :P

This thread brings some good and bad memories. :)

Maure's dream is about people in Japan.