Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

And the hatred keeps on giving...

Mosley: Thank God Ferrari didn't win

http://totalf1.com/details/view/360698/Mosley_Thank_God_Ferrari_didnt_win

Amusing.

Yes very amusing, since this is the first time in a LONG time I've agreed with anything Mosley has said. It was a good thing Ferrari didn't win.

Now take that to your uber secret care bear's super villian hideout. But what your tainted eyes will read is conspiracy, everyone's a sheep, the whole world is outa get meh! oops I mean Alonso.

Less of the "we", thank you very much.

Don't you start, argos man. :P

Yes very amusing, since this is the first time in a LONG time I've agreed with anything Mosley has said. It was a good thing Ferrari didn't win.

Since you can't say why you believe it was a good thing...

Now take that to your uber secret care bear's super villian hideout. But what your tainted eyes will read is conspiracy, everyone's a sheep, the whole world is outa get meh! oops I mean Alonso.

Is this a personal attack?

Cannot be. In this new age of moderation, surely not...

Last week the FIA announced Formula 1 rule changes for 2011 and beyond. However, not all of the proposed rules were passed by the sport’s governing body. Now Sniff Petrol can exclusively reveal the regulation changes that didn’t make it:
  • Ferrari to agree in advance which rules they’re going to ignore.
  • Michael Schumacher allowed to pretend he wasn’t in 2010 season.
  • All teams to use 1.6-litre turbo four-cylinder engine from Fiesta RS Turbo.
  • Ferrari allowed to ignore agreement about which rules they’re ignoring.
  • Karun Chandhok to be re-classified as a ‘removable device’.
  • All teams allowed to buy sixth engine from scrapyard.
  • Stefano Domenicali limited to 50 appearances on BBC F1 coverage per season.
  • Nankang to become second tyre supplier from 2012.
  • All teams permitted to fit new air filter to Fiesta RS Turbo engine and then claim ‘XTRA 50BHP!!!!!!!!!’
  • Kamui Kobayashi limited to four ambitious overtaking moves per season.
  • Korean Grand Prix to become 35 percent less muddy by 2014.
  • Eddie Jordan limited to 900 tons of bulls##t per season.
  • Bernd Maylander in a Mercedes SLS to be recognised as an official world championship entry.
  • A minimum of five teams called Lotus by 2013.

Source

:lol:

11 pages of this nonsense. Yeesh.

Good drivers with bad attitudes. God send us more of them, please.

FINALLY! Thank you.

He did his best and the blame lays firmly with his team but he really needs to grow up - for sure!

He did his best and the blame lays firmly with his team but he really needs to grow up - for sure!

Alonso isn't blameless in all of this. Or another way to put it, is his team isn't 100% responsible for his results or his behaviour.

At the end of the day, team orders gifting him the Germany win got Alonso closer to winning the WDC, but it was still winnable and within his grasp. He sure had a go venting away at Petrov, but Petrov did nothing wrong, and amusingly drove his best race of the year. There was no blocking, no sudden movements that we've seen from Schumi, Hamilton and Alonso over the years. Alonso simply was not good enough to get past Petrov. And even if he did, he still had 2 more people to pass as well.

I remember all the praise from commentators on Alonso holding up Schumi at San Marino '05. And he was blocking and doing whatever he could to stop Schumi from passing him. And he got praised. Petrov didn't do anything accept drive his own race, and trying to impress his team and save his drive for next year, and he got crucified. Alonso is a hypocrite, and his comments this past week about him being pleased with the margin over Massa only proves it because he ignored the fact Massa gifted him a win and thus gave up points for himself.

Alonso was upset at the situation, not Petrov personally. His gesture at Petrov was a culmination of frustrations. Criticise him at will but I think it's important to see it for what it was and not to over analyse whether this makes him hypocritical. It's just the way he is; heat of the moment and all that. Did he drive well during the year? Undoubtedly. Better than Massa. He put himself within grasp of the title. That's enough to give him credibility.

Imola '05 and the role reversal in '06 were the drives of masters.

Alonso could sneeze and this lot would say he purposefully spat at somebody and he should be banned for life. Or he may say he's going for a sh!t and would be taken as a code word for overtake. Kimi said it and.....wait a minute..... :unsure:

Edit: double post. Well at least I'm genuine about mine. Not like that spammer Craig. :P

Alonso could sneeze and this lot would say he purposefully spat at somebody and he should be banned for life. Or he may say he's going for a sh!t and would be taken as a code word for overtake. Kimi said it and.....wait a minute..... :unsure:

Alonso spat in Petrov's face and then called Kimi a Sh#t?!!!!!

I must have missed that, but I'm absolutely disgusted. He should be banned for life. What? Oh you already said that? Jolly good.

Alonso spat in Petrov's face and then called Kimi a Sh#t?!!!!!

I must have missed that, but I'm absolutely disgusted. He should be banned for life. What? Oh you already said that? Jolly good.

I know what i'm getting you for christmas now. An english translator. :P

I know what i'm getting you for christmas now. An english translator. :P

Can I have the busty brunette model please?

Alonso was upset at the situation, not Petrov personally. His gesture at Petrov was a culmination of frustrations. Criticise him at will but I think it's important to see it for what it was and not to over analyse whether this makes him hypocritical. It's just the way he is; heat of the moment and all that. Did he drive well during the year? Undoubtedly. Better than Massa. He put himself within grasp of the title. That's enough to give him credibility.

Imola '05 and the role reversal in '06 were the drives of masters.

I completely agree.