Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

Its really funny that its the same guys who used to call Lewis and Vettel as spoilt and arrogant for displaying some agression while racing, support Alonso for what he did to Petrov after the race....funny

It is! Lifes a bitch. Like Vettel!

I dont recall ever saying that Lewis was too aggro or Seb@stard was spoiled, that is Indeed if youre referring to me. I simply stated that Vettel is a bitch!

Unless of course Shaliq, you were dreaming of me again. :wub::naughty:

I completely agree.

These things happen in racing. They aren't playing some soft, girly sport like football (:P) so you know, there's been worst gestures I've seen.

What about the many drives that have given others the finger after they've had their lap ruined? I think that's a worse gesture than a bit of fist waving. "Oh no, he's waving his fist".......grow a pair!

Exactly! I've said some shockingly awful stuff when I've been driving. When some twat cuts me up, its more than a fist shake! Fingers tend to happen along with an open window and some awful bad language.

I think Alonso is expected to say 'Hey man, thanks! Do you want your blowjob now?'

Exactly! I've said some shockingly awful stuff when I've been driving. When some twat cuts me up, its more than a fist shake! Fingers tend to happen along with an open window and some awful bad language.

I think Alonso is expected to say 'Hey man, thanks! Do you want your blowjob now?'

As I said earlier, it was frustration and disappointment, however let me just play devil's advocate for a second......:whistling:

Petrov didn't cut him up or do anything even remotely controversial. Alonso had more than a few laps to come to terms with the fact that he was losing the championship, because it wasn't just Petrov between him and the championship, either. However, it's understandable in that situation, but it doesn't mean it wasn't a little bit disappointing too.

I actually thought Petrov was going to ram him when he swerved over towards him when he was shaking his fist. Now that would have been controversial :lol:

I completely agree.

These things happen in racing. They aren't playing some soft, girly sport like football (:P) so you know, there's been worst gestures I've seen.

What about the many drives that have given others the finger after they've had their lap ruined? I think that's a worse gesture than a bit of fist waving. "Oh no, he's waving his fist".......grow a pair!

The difference in your example is that when the finger was shown it was because someone did something he wasn't suppose to do but Petrov was fighting for his on track position, he doesn't have to yield to anyone, I would have loved to see Hamilton overtaking Kubica or kubica letting him by but Kubica also did what he was suppose to do and that is holding his on track position, he should care that Hamilton was fighting for a championship, if Hamilton is so good he should have found the way by not ask for another driver to move aside, that's not racing.

33a9ber.png

Haha! Welcome aboard. :)

But coming from you, I think Vitaly's reply in your cartoon should be "WTF? I Don Juan to".

As I said earlier, it was frustration and disappointment, however let me just play devil's advocate for a second......:whistling:

Petrov didn't cut him up or do anything even remotely controversial. Alonso had more than a few laps to come to terms with the fact that he was losing the championship, because it wasn't just Petrov between him and the championship, either. However, it's understandable in that situation, but it doesn't mean it wasn't a little bit disappointing too.

I actually thought Petrov was going to ram him when he swerved over towards him when he was shaking his fist. Now that would have been controversial :lol:

I think that he actually moved his car in Alonso's direction in order to tell him to take it like a man :naughty: becuase I thought the same as you.

I think we've seen most top drivers displaying a lack of class at some time or another.

Emotins run high and actions are taken / words spoken before they really think it through.

It's never nice to see no matter who does it - Alonso in this instace, but we've seen similar boo hoos from Webber, Hamilton and Vettel.

The only driver that seems to have a level head when things don't go his way is Button. You have to hand it to him, he deals with bad luck in a very mature manner.

Cheers Tommy! Good to see you back, mate! :D

This thread definitely made me laugh. I wish Cav would post more often. :)

I was of course hoping Fernando wouldn't win it. Mainly because it was something to hope for in a race that otherwise could have been a let down. His annoyance is perfectly understandable and tbh I'd be a little disappointed if he wasn't fed up with Petrov. It was interesting that it was a Renault that did for him though.

This thread definitely made me laugh. I wish Cav would post more often. :)

I was of course hoping Fernando wouldn't win it. Mainly because it was something to hope for in a race that otherwise could have been a let down. His annoyance is perfectly understandable and tbh I'd be a little disappointed if he wasn't fed up with Petrov. It was interesting that it was a Renault that did for him though.

I agree on Cav's part and I never thought of the fact that it was Renault(as in Alonso's former team) that it was blocking him, I would expect Petrov to move aside for him given the relationship between Alonso and Renault, maybe Alonso was expecting that move too, probably he thought "great a Renault ahead, they will make things easier for me" but not, they didn't and that prove that Alonso knew about the crashgate and he jumped the start. :P

I am going to college and have no much free time, because of the time I have spent here today I will not have time to finish all my assignments and I still haven't study anything for the quiz I have tomorrow but it was all worthy given the circunstance.

Anyway is good to see you around too.

I know the feeling, mate. I'll probably fail an exam tomorrow too. :P Still, like Fernando, we can all blame Petrov! Good night all.

He was on TV complaining about Petrov not moving over to him.

Team orders and crash to make Alonso win orders only apply to your own team buddy...

As Brundle said, 'get real son'.

It's a stunning lack of class even by his standards, don't forget this is the driver who literally gives the finger to his fans.

I can't help but point out the class shown by a certain M. Schumacher on losing the championship in the last race, to him and to Hakkinen.

Just some more Alonso hate posting.

Same opportunistic situation used by other hypocrites bigots.

The funny thing is that if another driver had done that in the same situation, then you'd get some of the people here completely changing their stance on it (i.e. defending it or attacking it), always interesting.

Anyway, personally I thought it was poor sportsmanship and immature, and that a lot of other drivers in the same situation wouldn't have done that. Saying that, all the top guys (and I mean the real top guys) can and have acted in a similar manner (throughout history too), and in mitigation for Alonso he had just lost a world title which he should have won. Alonso is an emotional driver, you have to take the times he is fired up and drives brilliantly with the times he lacks class and has an outburst. Just as with Lewis you have to take the impressive overtakes with the mistakes, etc. Two sides, same coin.

I know the feeling, mate. I'll probably fail an exam tomorrow too. :PStill, like Fernando, we can all blame Petrov! Good night all.

:lol: Sure I'll put the blame on Petrov but I'm affraid my teacher won't know what I'm talking about.

The funny thing is that if another driver had done that in the same situation, then you'd get some of the people here completely changing their stance on it (i.e. defending it or attacking it), always interesting.

Yep, that is the case in every case. That's the F1 base today.

I read my blogs the other day and, perhaps, I should continue posting on the matter of psychological reality. There are so many sleep walkers around that it just might do some good to some...

Anyway, personally I thought it was poor sportsmanship and immature, and that a lot of other drivers in the same situation wouldn't have done that. Saying that, all the top guys (and I mean the real top guys) can and have acted in a similar manner (throughout history too), and in mitigation for Alonso he had just lost a world title which he should have won. Alonso is an emotional driver, you have to take the times he is fired up and drives brilliantly with the times he lacks class and has an outburst. Just as with Lewis you have to take the impressive overtakes with the mistakes, etc. Two sides, same coin.

Yup! For instance, Vettel is no better, actually a bit worse... calling your own teammate crazy doesn' t figure in my good books...

But, Petrov had no fault at all, so same as I condemn Vettel I can condemn Alonso on this one. Sorry mate, you just lost.

So lets see what we have here.

I guess its alright for:-

Senna to have punched Irvine

Villeneuve to have grabbed Montoya by the throat

Schumacher to have bashed the crap out of Hill's car in anger.

Coulthard giving old Mikeyboy the finger more than a few times.

More than one driver dangerously brake-testing the other (this was one of Montoya's tricks on JPM)

Sebast*rd Vettel publicly calling his team mate 'crazy'

Villeneuve storming over to Eddie Irvine and having a right go

Zonta giving the finger to a track marshall.

And OH! What is THIS? Saint Kimi giving the finger to Liuzzi.

Kimi again, losing the plot.

So, I guess this thread is a joke and a waste of time, clearly hypocritical and clearly insane.

So, I guess this thread is a joke and a waste of time, clearly hypocritical and clearly insane.

There isn't a typo in Sebastian... is there? :eusa_think:

So lets see what we have here.

I guess its alright for:-

Senna to have punched Irvine

Villeneuve to have grabbed Montoya by the throat

Schumacher to have bashed the crap out of Hill's car in anger.

Coulthard giving old Mikeyboy the finger more than a few times.

More than one driver dangerously brake-testing the other (this was one of Montoya's tricks on JPM)

Sebast*rd Vettel publicly calling his team mate 'crazy'

Villeneuve storming over to Eddie Irvine and having a right go

Zonta giving the finger to a track marshall.

And OH! What is THIS? Saint Kimi giving the finger to Liuzzi.

HAHAHAHAHAAH, I've forgotten how hilarious the 2nd one was when he pushed the photographer away from his bag.

Now Steph, listen carefully my dear, we had many instances where driver's have pointed midddle finger's due to a reason, justified. What freaky essentially has pointed out, is Alonso not having the balls to overtake and then blaming that inability on Petrov, unjustifyably. I mean, just overtake the guy and win your championship. That easy. Also, did Petrov do anythin illegal, did'nt hear that he was summoned by the stewards?

In the 2nd clip Kimi and the Ferrari aid continually told the photographer to back off away from his bag, and when he did'nt, nessasarily action was taken. Also, Lewis Hamilton told the world Kimi is a gentleman, which tell me how his rivals perceived him :D

Unfortunately Alonso is just a d#ckhead, the guy attracts bad attention wherever he goes

Montoya had a split personality? :blink:

And no offense, but Cav has not insulted anyone in this thread; there was no need to take quite a few (indirect) digs at him in this thread. Of course, you've every right to say that what Alonso did is not really wrong, but why get personal? You're quite better than that.