Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

Hey, hey, hey.

Hold your horses, Alehop. Take your "complaints" and look for a FIA team-exclusive F-duck to shove them in.

This is a c-e-l-e-f-u-c-k-i-n-g-b-r-a-t-i-o-n.

Putting aside (momentarily, fear not) the "whatevers" and the "likes" and the "totallies", the mission is to bring "new members" by means of keeping this thread on top. What represents what the TF1 forums are better than this thread? It was created by the most (self)important illuminatus of the forum members.

Do reply in order to keep this thread on top.

This thread was created hours, yes, hours after the last GP of the 2010 F1 season finished.

Just imagine the crucial relevance it had and has.

No other topic could have been discussed at the time. That's how essential this topic was and remains.

It preceded all other considerations. It needed to be communicated prior to any other thought about the GP, the season, F1, whatever. It had to be said.

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

You ask yourself, do we all owe the (self)important member that started this thread a great deal of gratitude? In-fvcking-deed.

This thread, not only shows what the TF1 forums are all about, but, in fact, _only_ shows what the TF1 forums are all about.

Humble before the (self)important member that started this thread.

Let's keep the hope alive.

Perhaps we can replace the word "hope" with "thread"

....and on top it stays

My kind of poster.

Note: You might get in trouble for doing this... although, in this forum, it depends who does what, not what that what is. So, if I suddenly disappear, I'm counting on you, buddy.

And Alonso also retracted this gestures (or explained them).

I don't want to make this post too serious (ahem Maure), but I think it is a little harsh dumping on Alonso. In fact we really can't do that to anyone - because we are not living in their shoes.

What springs to mind is Alonso at McLaren. During that time, I'm sure he didn't win many new fans - British or otherwise. But we really don't know what happened when he was at McLaren. After all, his boss was Ron Dennis and we know what Ron is like at the best of times. Furthermore, Alonso had to deal with a rather arrogant Lewis (somewhat mellower now) and a team that was clearly barracking for Lewis. It must be hard to be WDC two years running (slaying the all mighty Schumacher) and then move to a team only to be mistreated.

I mean, Ron in Abu Dhabi was barking orders to the McLaren pit wall to leave Jenson out as long as possible so Lewis could overtake and come in second. Obviously because Button was mathematically out of it, but clearly, Ron still overseas things from a distance. That was only a taste of Ron. Imagine what it was like when he was actually running the joint.

I have to admit, I used to be guilty of the same pleasure. First with Lewis and then Vettel. But over the years I've come to say "Yeah, Lewis/Vettel aren't that bad afterall - they're only human"

Just read yesterday that Vettel's first contract with RBR was for for a sum containing only 4 digits in order to keep him racing. It is the assumption of Webber fans, that Vettel has been spoon fed and his path laid in gold by his sugar daddy Marko. But he also had to do it tough (although not as tough as Webber).

http://www.totalf1.c..._Vettel_career/

To cut a long story short - every coin has two sides and every F1 driver has a long and fascinating story (except for Heikki Kovalainen) ;)

Sooooo...you were sitting on the pitwall and this order was barked to you was it? Or are you just making that bit up to try and make your point valid? Come on....grow up...we have no idea what he was saying, to whom, or about whom. For all any of us know he was having a moan about his ex. Perhaps you should have stuck to your opening about not being there or walking in their shoes????

And as for managing from a distance....of course he bloody well does. The buck stops at him at McLaren. You think the F1 team managers never get in a meeting room with him? You'd be a fool to think otherwise. The guy at the top always has his finger in, no matter what the business, be it sport, or selling chopsticks.

I don't want to make this post too serious (ahem Maure), but I think it is a little harsh dumping on Alonso. In fact we really can't do that to anyone - because we are not living in their shoes.

What springs to mind is Alonso at McLaren. During that time, I'm sure he didn't win many new fans - British or otherwise. But we really don't know what happened when he was at McLaren. After all, his boss was Ron Dennis and we know what Ron is like at the best of times. Furthermore, Alonso had to deal with a rather arrogant Lewis (somewhat mellower now) and a team that was clearly barracking for Lewis. It must be hard to be WDC two years running (slaying the all mighty Schumacher) and then move to a team only to be mistreated.

I mean, Ron in Abu Dhabi was barking orders to the McLaren pit wall to leave Jenson out as long as possible so Lewis could overtake and come in second. Obviously because Button was mathematically out of it, but clearly, Ron still overseas things from a distance. That was only a taste of Ron. Imagine what it was like when he was actually running the joint.

I have to admit, I used to be guilty of the same pleasure. First with Lewis and then Vettel. But over the years I've come to say "Yeah, Lewis/Vettel aren't that bad afterall - they're only human"

Just read yesterday that Vettel's first contract with RBR was for for a sum containing only 4 digits in order to keep him racing. It is the assumption of Webber fans, that Vettel has been spoon fed and his path laid in gold by his sugar daddy Marko. But he also had to do it tough (although not as tough as Webber).

http://www.totalf1.c..._Vettel_career/

To cut a long story short - every coin has two sides and every F1 driver has a long and fascinating story (except for Heikki Kovalainen) ;)

Yeah, imagine working for the same team for over thirty years, or nuding that mark....must be a Sh#t of a boss.

And if you don't see the sarcasm in that, go talk to Bob McMurray, or Whitmarsh, or any of the recent guys that have retired from McLaren having only ever worked for McLaren since before Ron was even there. Must be a hell hole that McLaren.

How exciting.

First, we've got the usual insults from the usual entitled forums members. What else could he do? And, do they get frequent insults miles?

Second, I just got "warned" because of complaints about my posts. I'm waiting to find out what's wrong with my posts. I suspect I will get no reply. However, it is important for you (you know who you are) to know that, if you keep complaining, it makes no difference... meaning that just like you can insult without a problem, you can complain without a cause. It makes no difference.

Third, I could do as the entitled members and insult away. This would spare me any warnings and... hold on, I cannot insult anyone. I don't have the approved nationality/race as well as the proper love/hate for specific drivers according to forum policy.

Fourth, it doesn't matter. I'm going for broke here. It's far more amusing to be banned from the forums for simply posting. The bigots and hypocrites have always had the forum under their control anyway as this thread demonstrates.

I've just reported myself.

First time I report anyone.

Turns out you need to provide a "report".

Would be a laugh to see what I'm being "reported" for.

... however, as with everything, it depends _who_ posts and not _what_ is being posted or it it is being posted at all.

See, Fwon, you should've criticized Alonso instead. Hamilton _cannot_ be touched.

Do better next time... or redeem yourself now with some Alonso hate-posting.

See, Fwon, you should've criticized Alonso instead. Hamilton _cannot_ be touched.

Do better next time... or redeem yourself now with some Alonso hate-posting.

Alonso's eyebrows are as "formidable, frightening, overwhelming, alarming, awe-inspiring and magnificent as his talent"

r_2005-11-30T201629-4.jpg

XPB_082ZQ4H0592WLD04OJKE9-3.jpg

Sorry, it's the best I could do.

As for replacing you, there can only be one Maure - surely!

Don't post those! Alehop's computer will get all hot and bothered!! :o

Fantastic brows though, huh. If an alien was passing by the Earth collecting "brows of the Universe", Freddy would surely be towards the top of their shopping list

a little harsh dumping on Alonso??? After showing his fights in appaling manner to a fellow rival, in front of millions of F1 fans?????? Just what does that say about sportsmanship. I'm sorry but if Alonso can't stand the heat (being in the spotlight) than he has to move out of the limelight. Go retire or something. If you are unsportmanlike and pretend to be otherwise, eventually it will show. It did at AbuDhabi. If you want further proof check HOW the d#ckhead apologised.

Anyone supporting the d#ckhead should really re-consider in support for the fool....

Hilarious.

Brad draws a line on the sand... a line that has been and will be crossed a million times over while he (dis)approves depending on which driver is on that line.

For instance, who lied (and got caught) to steal a position? Answer, who cares. Brad won't insult you for supporting that particular driver.

But, hey, that's the point of the thread. Lynch Alonso...

... it is not as if this forum is about F1 or anything crazy like that.

And now it's time to find out how well the "Manage Ignored Users" function works. Hopefully well...

:rolleyes:

Works well....

Anyone supporting the d#ckhead should really re-consider in support for the fool....

To BradSpeedMan (and the unconverted), perhaps you should all re-consider moving to the dark side; into the shadow of Alonso's eyebrows. It's warm and cosy and you never have to worry about plucking.

I started as fence sitter - but it looks like I have inherited some of your "friends" Maure. :naughty:

Yeah Heikki was just Sh#t :P

Facts I know about Alonso at Mclaren - he was involved corporate espionage with De La Rosa and sold out the team to protect himself, he struggled to keep up with a rookie, he tried to hold on to pole position by making sure his teammate didn't get out in time to get a lap in, by blocking the pit area for his team. Those are facts for anyone who doesn't subscribe to the maure world view. Any extenuating circumstances don't change these facts and makes him at least equally responsible for whatever transpired in his time at Mclaren.

To BradSpeedMan (and the unconverted), perhaps you should all re-consider moving to the dark side; into the shadow of Alonso's eyebrows. It's warm and cosy and you never have to worry about plucking.

I started as fence sitter - but it looks like I have inherited some of your "friends" Maure. :naughty:

:lol:

Yeah Heikki was just Sh#t :P

Facts I know about Alonso at Mclaren - he was involved corporate espionage with De La Rosa and sold out the team to protect himself, he struggled to keep up with a rookie, he tried to hold on to pole position by making sure his teammate didn't get out in time to get a lap in, by blocking the pit area for his team. Those are facts for anyone who doesn't subscribe to the maure world view. Any extenuating circumstances don't change these facts and makes him at least equally responsible for whatever transpired in his time at Mclaren.

How fvcking dare you post this sht!

Seriously though... I don't think facts are something that really feature on his radar :P

Uh, oh, uh, more Alonso lynching.

And no requirement for absolute proof of any kind.

Just the usual absolute truths.

So, back to the top goes the most crucial thread in the forums.