Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Glaring Anomalies

Webber didn't try to pass Alonso, in fact he actually stayed behind so he didn't even get past when Alonso (the one who never makes a mistake) went off multiple times, webber was too far back to capitalize. He basically didn't want to help Vettel win. Poor form Webbo, you lost fair and square today.

Also Alguersari letting Webber through and giving Massa a hard time, this was bound to happen when you let one entity own two teams.. It's a shame.

Webber's shown poor form, especially with his mouth for the last half of the season. On OneHD here in Australia, both Webber and his Dad were interviewed very quickly before the podium presentations, and neither congratulated Vettel, nor even mentioned they were happy for the team at least, or that it was a good result for the team. Every sport I've ever seen where they interview the loser, or the guys coming in 2nd etc., they always congratulate the winner. Tour de France, the Rugby, Tennis, Golf etc. we've all seen this.

I noticed that too cav. Webber wasn't experiencing car troubles, or having bad handling, he just looked out of it mentally to be honest. And I had that feeling too, wondering why on earth wasn't he on Alonso's gearbox trying to pass? How many times to Alonso leave the racing line and go wide, several from memory. Not only did Alonso come across with his gesticulations towards Petrov, but Webber was a loser for his attitude. But it's no surprise, he's been a prick for months.

I have a feeling Webber might not be at RBR next year. He's spoken out against his team quite a bit, yet "classifies" things very quickly. There's no way Marko or Mateschitz will let this go on indefinitely.

Rather than being a deliberate act on Webber's part, I feel that he probably just realised his title was cooked and mentally went away.

See Suzuka 98 or Brazil 2006 to see how a real racing driver drives even after he knows the title is lost.

No Jerez 1997? :whistling:

Webber didn't try to pass Alonso, in fact he actually stayed behind so he didn't even get past when Alonso (the one who never makes a mistake) went off multiple times, webber was too far back to capitalize. He basically didn't want to help Vettel win. Poor form Webbo, you lost fair and square today.

That's excatly what went thru my mind while watching the race Cav. Plus they are great buddies...

Also Alguersari letting Webber through and giving Massa a hard time, this was bound to happen when you let one entity own two teams.. It's a shame.

Webber was driving the best car of the season but suddenly is .5 s per lap off Seb´s pace with soft tyre degradation...and you only blame Webber despite Marko, Maschwhatever and Horner said they built the team around Vettel! I´m watching F1 since 1972 and saw this pic many times; Webber knows the team was against him and you need to be very strong to avoid a mental breakdown. Nevertheless his car didn´t work; Seb with webber´s car couldn´t do any better tha the australian.

A few final words for Tilke: he design pieces of Sh#t with tarmac!!!!!!!!!!

See Suzuka 98 or Brazil 2006 to see how a real racing driver drives even after he knows the title is lost.

I think his quali performance when the pressure was at its greatest, and the generally poor way he has handled pressure this season says that Webber is no Schumacher :P