Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

When Conspiracy Theories Go Wrong...

Ok, I have to admit, not even I saw this one coming. And I still have tears in my eyes, from laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ok let me get to the point....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do excuse me....

ok, Since Maure said that Alonso would never win championships again because of Whiting's influence, little did I know he(Whiting) was in cahoots with the rookie Petrov. I mean, who would imagined? I bet you he even even got Schumie to spin so the safety car could get on track for Petrov to nchange to the harder compound. Absolutely ****ing brilliant. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maure, thanks for the laughter bud HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I have to admit, not even I saw this one coming. And I still have tears in my eyes, from laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, Since Maure said that Alonso would never win championships again because of Whiting's influence, little did I know he(Whiting) was in cahoots with the rookie Petrov. I mean, who would imagined? I bet you he even even got Schumie to spin so the safety car could get on track for Petrov to nchange to the harder compound. Absolutely ****ing brilliant. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shhh..he has a huge fan following...you will be accused of being a part of the lynching mob...

Well, I guess we need to see ourselves through the winter somehow. I guess this topic and likely others will help with that job.

Expected.

You, like most others, would be hiding under a rock if Alonso had won.

Just opportunistic posing on your part... and the lynch mob that will hoot you on.

Expected.

You, like most others, would be hiding under a rock if Alonso had won.

Just opportunistic posing on your part... and the lynch mob that will hoot you on.

oh come on Maure, see the funny side... :P

oh come on Maure, see the funny side... :P

You should now better... and more so since it is evident from your posts that you want me _not_ to see the "funny side" at all.

You should now better... and more so since it is evident from your posts that you want me _not_ to see the "funny side" at all.

no, I want you to realise how funny/absurd it all is when it goes wrong, especially a conspiracy involving Whiting that has a vendetta againts a non-english driver. It makes for a comical situation...

so there you have it.

no, I want you to realise how funny/absurd it all is when it goes wrong, especially a conspiracy involving Whiting that has a vendetta againts a non-english driver. It makes for a comical situation...

so there you have it.

Yep. The situation is comical but it is so because "when it goes wrong", you got it right. Clear enough for you, now?

I would be posting the same regardless of the outcome. You wouldn't. And this is not an issue of adapting to change. This is an issue of recognizing what remains the same.

Now, do consider what "when it goes wrong" mean... to Whiting. You speak of vendetta implying underlying hatred. This is just fodder for the goons. Whiting has a private agenda but he is Ecclestone clown first and foremost. I simply speak of self-interest and race manipulation. Brit drivers and teams are _now_ (and for a few seasons) getting the upper hand in the back-room "deal" (we all know this is true, even if we are not supposed to speak it out loud about it bar violent reaction).

In any case, all you have to do is to look at Ecclestone. Or you reckon he is not counting his cents as Germany has a new champion while Spain continuous to lose interest in a clearly fixed and arbitrary "sport" and the UK continues to make inroads into a collective zombie state of apathy punctuated by isolated spurs of hatred.

Come on, accept it as it is. Relax and grin. Reality is what as devilish complex as it is. And, for adults, it is hard enough to deal with it. So why not to face it with a clam, gentle, and knowing smile...

Now, do consider what "when it goes wrong" mean... to Whiting. You speak of vendetta implying underlying hatred. This is just fodder for the goons. Whiting has a private agenda but he is Ecclestone clown first and foremost. I simply speak of self-interest and race manipulation. Brit drivers and teams are _now_ (and for a few seasons) getting the upper hand in the back-room "deal" (we all know this is true, even if we are not supposed to speak it out loud about it bar violent reaction).

Which was why this season's titles where won by an Austrian team with a German driver? And this was also why the Red Bull car was always passed legal despite the protestations of McLaren about various components of their car? Interesting eusa_think.gif

Conspiracy theorists missed many oppportunities with this race (yeah, I know this is not what this topic is all about, but as there are more than enough childish threads around). This was a paranoid's dream

1.- The "Renault-STR connection": as pointed by Brad.

2.- The "Kubica-to-Ferrari plot": Would have been rebutted by the race, but still a good explanation, in case Lewis lost due to just Kubica.

3.- The "Webber-raced-for-his-buddy-Nando-gate": Well, it seemed so.

4.- The "Schumi-Liuzzi-Vettel Cabal": Schumi spun on some banana peel (somebody can really tell why did he spin?). Liuzzi decided that Schumi would do a good launch pad for his Force India. The SC was the start of the end for Nando and Webber...

5.- The "Bridgestone Affair": Those tires were dropping off enough to worry the two main candidates...then magically started performing again. Bridgestone used to help Ferrari win championships, but who knows. Maybe somebody can find a connection with Vettel/RBR (or Macca/Button) somewhere there.

6.- The "Russian Gambit": those communists, masters of deceipt. Petrov's car components had an estimated life expectancy shorter than most subatomic particles' half lives. Yet at Yas Marina he didn't just arrive in the points, but also didn't even flinch despite having a looming red avenger on his rearview mirrors for most of the race.

7.- The "Spanish Armada": Again, rebutted by facts, but entirely probable before the race. Alguersuari...Alonso...

8.- The "STR-Ferrari Backstab": "Heya! Ya wanna da engine, ya gotta let-a-Alonso win-a da race". Of course, they forgot the dreaded...

...9.- "The Red-Bull-Toro-Rosso Fraud": After you, Mark. No, Felipe, not you.

Well, it WAS pretty blatant wasn't it? I am not making excuses here. I already pointed out that Ferrari/Alonso can't blame anybody but themselves. But this one played a part, although small. Have it been the other way around, it probably wouldn't have changed much in the end regarding the driver's actions. But it would certainly have changed the fans posts here, according to their poor form shown so far :P

Conspiracy theorists missed many oppportunities with this race (yeah, I know this is not what this topic is all about, but as there are more than enough childish threads around). This was a paranoid's dream

2.- The "Kubica-to-Ferrari plot": Would have been rebutted by the race, but still a good explanation, in case Lewis lost due to just Kubica.

4.- The "Schumi-Liuzzi-Vettel Cabal": Schumi spun on some banana peel (somebody can really tell why did he spin?). Liuzzi decided that Schumi would do a good launch pad for his Force India. The SC was the start of the end for Nando and Webber...

5.- The "Bridgestone Affair": Those tires were dropping off enough to worry the two main candidates...then magically started performing again. Bridgestone used to help Ferrari win championships, but who knows. Maybe somebody can find a connection with Vettel/RBR (or Macca/Button) somewhere there.

6.- The "Russian Gambit": those communists, masters of deceipt. Petrov's car components had an estimated life expectancy shorter than most subatomic particles' half lives. Yet at Yas Marina he didn't just arrive in the points, but also didn't even flinch despite having a looming red avenger on his rearview mirrors for most of the race.

7.- The "Spanish Armada": Again, rebutted by facts, but entirely probable before the race. Alguersuari...Alonso...

8.- The "STR-Ferrari Backstab": "Heya! Ya wanna da engine, ya gotta let-a-Alonso win-a da race". Of course, they forgot the dreaded...

Well, it WAS pretty blatant wasn't it? I am not making excuses here. I already pointed out that Ferrari/Alonso can't blame anybody but themselves. But this one played a part, although small. Have it been the other way around, it probably wouldn't have changed much in the end regarding the driver's actions. But it would certainly have changed the fans posts here, according to their poor form shown so far :P

10. The new points system is designed to help the young turks overtake Schumi's overall tally of F1 points.

Edit: #10 nothing to do with the race, but with the season overall.

I pointed out "what"?

and I've think I've made my point, quite clearly, with a bit of humour... Should I resurrect "childish" threads so you can see the difference? :P

I pointed out "what"?

and I've think I've made my point, quite clearly, with a bit of humour... Should I resurrect "childish" threads so you can see the difference? :P

:lol: Oh you know what I meant!

:lol: You are so right on this one, the only reason why Alonso lost the title is because he used his Ferrari as a Red Skirt instead of a Red Racing Car driven by a 2 time WDC, he couldn't overtake the rookie and he couldn't make the strategy work, the team was telling him that he had to pass Petrov but he didn't manage to do it and got angry because Petrov didn't behave like a gentleman, letting the lady with the red skirt pass, remember ladies first, no CW had nothing to do with this one. :naughty: but yes he jumped the start.

:lol: You are so right on this one, the only reason why Alonso lost the title is because he used his Ferrari as a Red Skirt instead of a Red Racing Car driven by a 2 time WDC, he couldn't overtake the rookie and he couldn't make the strategy work, the team was telling him that he had to pass Petrov but he didn't manage to do it and got angry because Petrov didn't behave like a gentleman, letting the lady with the red skirt pass, remember ladies first, no CW had nothing to do with this one. :naughty: but yes he jumped the start.

LOL

fan following? You mean Alehop? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol:

That made me laugh a lot. All in good friendly fun, of course. :) Reading his deadly serious posts in this thread, I think Maure should change his avatar to Stewie from Family Guy.

Britney just kissed his rear end, apparently. If that's not enough to send you into a spin, I don't know what is.

Britney just kissed his rear end, apparently. If that's not enough to send you into a spin, I don't know what is.

that's what it says the F1 live timming commentary window, actually this is what it says: Replay show Schumacher briefly made contact with his team mate Rosberg before spinning.

that's what it says the F1 live timming commentary window, actually this is what it says: Replay show Schumacher briefly made contact with his team mate Rosberg before spinning.

I thought my description was better :lol:

The radio communications between pit and FA :

http://www.auto.it/autosprint/formula_1/20...isfatta+Ferrari

Giro 9 - Stella avverte Alonso: ” Hai guadagnato altri tre decimi su Webber. Anche Felipe si avvicina”.

Stella alerts Alonso : "You gained 3 tenths on Webber. Felipe is closing in too."

Giro 12 - Stella informa Alonso: “Webber si è fermato e Vettel perde terreno su Hamilton”.

Alonso risponde: “Se vedete che Felipe lo può superare in un giro chiamatelo dentro”.

Replica il box: “Ci stiamo pensando, concentrati su Button”.

Stella informs Alonso : " Webber stopped and Vettel is also losing ground on Hamilton."

Alonso replies : " If you see that Felipe can overtake him in a lap call him in." :eusa_think:

Reply from pit : " We are thinking about it, concentrate on Button."

Giro 14 - “Come è andata con Felipe?”, chiede Alonso riferendosi al pit-stop del brasiliano.

”È uscito dietro Webber”, gli risponde il box.

"How did it work with Felipe?", asks Alonso, referring to the brasilian's pit-stop.

" He cam out behind Webber", the pit replies.

Giro 15 - Dal box parte l’ordine che costerà ad Alonso il titolo mondiale: “Ok adesso rientra”.

Lo spagnolo risponde. “Ok”.

Il box precisa: “Uscirai vicino a Webber. Sei Davanti”.

From the pit came the order which cost Alonso the title : " Ok, come in now."

The Spaniard answers : "OK"

The pit clarifies : " You will come out close to Webber. You are in front".

Giro 17 - Alonso chiede: ”Quale è la situazione?”.

Stella gli risponde: “Dobbiamo superare la Renault davanti a noi, non si fermerà più. Poi c’è Rosberg".

Alonso asks : " What is the situation?"

Stella replies : " We have to overtake the Renault in front, he won't stop any more. After that it's Rosberg."

Giro 22 - La situazione è ormai chiara. È ancora il box che chiama Fernando. Quella via etere è un’implorazione

disperata.

Stella :”Lo so che ce la stai mettendo tutta ma è fondamentale superare Petrov” .

Ma il russo della Renault resisterà davanti la Ferrari di Alonso fino alla bandiera scacchi finendo sesto.

Un muro invalicabile. Vettel è campione del mondo.

:eusa_think:

:eusa_think:

Thanks Fed-up, that was insightful. I'm really glad RedBull adopted this the 2 driver is free to race policy, this d#ckhead using the team and his teammate as an advantage is just bad for the sport, it's sickening and leaves a sour taste in the mouth..

Boo hoo, boo hoo, boo hoo...

Massa didn't move over for Kimi. Kimi didn't move over for Massa. Kovalainen didn't move over for Hamilton...

Alonso is Jack the Ripper and he's a threat for F1, he might rip the Pirelli tyres next season, you know?

Boo hoo, boo hoo, boo boo...