Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Ban Maure

Maure, NEVER EVER mix uppers and downers! And if you drink, don't pop any pills. Now, if you said "ban Cav" we MIGHT have a topic (although Cav provide a much needed comic relief).

Have a scotch and go to bed.

This is a forum and everyone has the right to voice their opinion (under the Freedom of Speech Act - not applicable in Communist States). Just because someone has a differing opinion, it doesn't make them evil.

People need to learn to chill and learn to see when they are being baited.

So there is no need to ban anyone.....peace man! :thbup:

You are as essential to this forum as an accordion at a snooker match.

Maure, relax. When you were ill there were people here that were genuinely concerned for you, people that you've given some pain too, so I'm a little surprised you've not cut them some slack.

It's not just maure.. there are some here that, if they said what they do on this forum in a pub, the free speach price would be a good decking...... so if there are any mods left here (admin, you've got very lazy...), then you should have a simple rule, "If what you say wouldn't be tolerated face to face, ban for a wee while, repeat it too often and you're gone".

Free speach? Bollocks. The website owners/admin can say what they will accept as OK for those with some basic manners, it's their choice of what is allowed. If the site admin are stupid enough to not see how the forum has declined over these petty squabbles, then the site deserves everything it's (now) getting.

Btw Admin, I would say that to your face :P

Well, Bruce is indisposed and Eduardo has become the seldom seen kid. I have no idea where Wes is these days. Bored of his creation, probably, or despairing at the infantile tantrums clogging up the pages. Why not just try being civil to one another. Costs nothing.

How long are we gonna put up with it, I ask ya?

This is not the first time someone demands that he be banned (even if he preempted it this time).

This "maure" is a shady character... he's likely to be laughing right now, the swine-son-of-a-gun!

:eusa_think:

Screw F1 - What this place needs is more self-important threads about ourselves. After all, we are the centre of the universe. Well - I'm the centre. You guys kid of orbit around me. And soak up my greatness. Which is kind of a bummer.

I'm going to start one - "Adam - needs nice people to tell him he's not a w#nker or not? - Discuss"

It'll be super.

King me - :king:

Maure, I called you a nice human being because something you had said demonstrated the love between you & your wife. Also, you do dole out genuinely nice advice, like recently when you advised Elgo about university/funding. That is the maure we want to see.

However, you seem to be picking up fights unnecessarily with TF1ers. You're entitled to your view points (however far-fetched they maybe), but you seem to be stuck with the stock words "mob, lynch, conspiracy, pakeha, bigots, racists, Charlie Whiting, smile, amusing, ghouls, goons, (underscore character), etc, etc"*. To be honest, it's impossible to take anything you say seriously, any more. Further, as Quiet One said, you obfuscate your posts to the point no one even reads or understands them (Russ's devastating pithy remark said it all). Countless people have already said, if you're so disenchanted with F1, it doesn't make sense to stick with it, does it?

About your view point being that you simply retaliate, well, try this. Don't retaliate.

On a parting note for now: I'll cut you some slack about your "shortcoming" in the context of stock words. People like me & Paul also have stock words, in the form of 'sex' & 'pig'. But hey, then we don't diss anyone!:P

desperate ways to catch attention and sympathy.... sad chap.

you're wishing you'd thought of it first aren't you. :P

Maure, relax. When you were ill there were people here that were genuinely concerned for you, people that you've given some pain too, so I'm a little surprised you've not cut them some slack.

It's not just maure.. there are some here that, if they said what they do on this forum in a pub, the free speach price would be a good decking...... so if there are any mods left here (admin, you've got very lazy...), then you should have a simple rule, "If what you say wouldn't be tolerated face to face, ban for a wee while, repeat it too often and you're gone".

Free speach? Bollocks. The website owners/admin can say what they will accept as OK for those with some basic manners, it's their choice of what is allowed. If the site admin are stupid enough to not see how the forum has declined over these petty squabbles, then the site deserves everything it's (now) getting.

Btw Admin, I would say that to your face :P

Well surely then, if you get something said to you that you wouldn't tolerate face to face, grow a pair and respond rather than bitch and whine about it for f*cking months (a la Cavamoano)

If this place becomes too heavily modded, it'll get much worse.

Well surely then, if you get something said to you that you wouldn't tolerate face to face, grow a pair and respond rather than bitch and whine about it for f*cking months (a la Cavamoano)

If this place becomes too heavily modded, it'll get much worse.

Arguing (as opposed to discussion) and name-calling on a public forum achieves nothing, it, and the responses to it, only p1sses of those that don't come here for that. It's not for me, and I don't feel the need to show people I have a pair.

I didn't mean, or infer, for the forum to be "too heavily" modded, I agree that would be pants - though at the moment it's not modded at all, and imo the small degree of mod involvement a few years ago was excellent, and would improve the forum if it came back.

Arguing (as opposed to discussion) and name-calling on a public forum achieves nothing, it, and the responses to it, only p1sses of those that don't come here for that. It's not for me, and I don't feel the need to show people I have a pair.

I didn't mean, or infer, for the forum to be "too heavily" modded, I agree that would be pants - though at the moment it's not modded at all, and imo the small degree of mod involvement a few years ago was excellent, and would improve the forum if it came back.

I like it when you get angry! Do it again! And I was generalizing when i said grow a pair. Thought you knew me better than that JP.

As for name-calling, I did state 'in response' - me, i'll just say how it is!

It is tiresome to have to wait to be told what one can and cannot talk about.

Perhaps a semen joke or some alike...

I like it when you get angry! Do it again! And I was generalizing when i said grow a pair. Thought you knew me better than that JP.

As for name-calling, I did state 'in response' - me, i'll just say how it is!

I wasn't angry Steph, just a rushed post leaving work... ;)

Yep, those kind of arguments on forums are pointless, and don't prove anything about "having a pair" at all. Usually they just show you only have a single pair of brain cells, really.

This place does need some more active mods imo (not the 60's youth subculture).