Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Bang Quiet One

Just cuz.

P.S.1: Ladies only, please.

P.S.2: Oh, ok, you too, Paul. You know I can't resist those sad puppy eyes.

Just cuz.

P.S.1: Ladies only, please.

P.S.2: Oh, ok, you too, Paul. You know I can't resist those sad puppy eyes.

That's weird, I was bent over at the time :eusa_think:

Google fleshlight, no not flashlight, fleshlight. I believe they are just like the real thing, but unfortunately it doesn't wash the dishes for you or do your ironing.

Edit - Oh yes and you can customise them for different sensations, you know like loose or really tight. I presume it's a less embarrassing way of saying you have a small c#ck

I've no idea whether 'bang' is supposed to be violent or pleasurable. Here's the best of both worlds.

Do download the image than just see the thumbnail. It's a gif file.

post-2139-002492500 1290006624_thumb.gif

I've no idea whether 'bang' is supposed to be violent or pleasurable. Here's the best of both worlds.

Do download the image than just see the thumbnail. It's a gif file.

Remind me to never go there with HIM.

Ok, suddenly a thread about banning Maure is more popular than a thread about a banging me?

Ok, go with your "We love Maure" or "We love to ban Maure" fan club. See if I care.

:unsure:

No, please don't leave me here all alone!

*looks around*

Oh, Eric, at least you stayed here. It's good to have company even if it's just a fun teenager that...what? Wait a minute...Eric? You are not a teenager! You're....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You know, I would, but I tried this new Latin American dating site called www.batracer.com and met this guy with this real good pick-up line about putting his Renault in parc fermé after a long day of racing. He likes F1, can you believe it? And he says he's 18, and just can't stop talking about his flowing locks of hair, and is paying for me to come visit him in Argentina when he gets $10,000,000 from this Nigerian prince he's friends with. So, I'm sorry, but I have to be loyal.

Wait a minute...

By the way, speaking of people banging you, you look like Melvin, and I imagine Maure's a bit like Jeff, and if Graham isn't just like Frank, and I know all of you bigots will say I identify with BBQ Lou, and we all had a professor like David (who evidently posts here as Persevere)...

There's no solution but to BAN US ALL.

This thread is soooo important to F1 and to get "new members" to join in that, the moment I saw this article, I thought:

"Like, I know, like, you know, like, it is so, like, total f1, like, total, like, f1, like TF1, like..."

Pussy-slurping: You think you understand it, BUT YOU DON'T

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/12/cats_slurping_boffinry/

Infu*kingcredible! Less than a week after the season ends and you guys have all gone off the deep end. Mind you, that's where I live 12 months a year, but up until this moment you have all seemed so... normal.

Sad; truly, sad. What a long winter it's going to be. Or, in the case of Andres, a long, long, hot, hot summer.

Infu*kingcredible! Less than a week after the season ends and you guys have all gone off the deep end.

As you can see, the deep thinkers at TF1 are in the thick of discussions regarding the events of the last GP.

It has to do, apparently, with "attracting new members"... to someone's member? I can't confirm that.

HOWEVER, this forces me to post on the "Fernando So Not Full Of Grace" thread so that it goes to the top.

This thread is soooo important to F1 and to get "new members" to join in that, the moment I saw this article, I thought:

"Like, I know, like, you know, like, it is so, like, total f1, like, total, like, f1, like TF1, like..."

Pussy-slurping: You think you understand it, BUT YOU DON'T

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/12/cats_slurping_boffinry/

u caught me out there, I thought u surely would'nt dare...

Infu*kingcredible! Less than a week after the season ends and you guys have all gone off the deep end. Mind you, that's where I live 12 months a year, but up until this moment you have all seemed so... normal.

Sad; truly, sad. What a long winter it's going to be. Or, in the case of Andres, a long, long, hot, hot summer.

I ****ing love it when you ****ing swear!

And. You're the master of crazy, nutjob :P

I will send you my cousin.

I will send you my cousin and my wife. Her name is Clare.

Well played :lol: