Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

Jag Red Bull and Ford

have you guys heard that the guy that owns Red Bull is going to buy Ford and with Ford comes Jag. lol were going to see the car re-named and painted in blue silver and have a red bull in it. i just hopes it happens because that the only way that JAg will saty in F1

have you guys heard that the guy that owns Red Bull is going to buy Ford and with Ford comes Jag. lol were going to see the car re-named and painted in blue silver and have a red bull in it. i just hopes it happens because that the only way that JAg will saty in F1

buy ford? you mean jaguar, just the race team right?

buy ford?  you mean jaguar, just the race team right?

Yes, now I know what he was talking about, Red Bull pretend to buy the RACE TEAM keeping ford just for engines...

wow, I was thinking to put some Red Bull sticks in my Ka...

:lol:

buy ford? you mean jaguar, just the race team right?

ok. if a rather rich person wonts to buy Jag racing then thay will have to buy Ford as well. but the thing that gets me is that what will happen to Jordan and Minardi. will hay get the cheap engines thay have all ways wonted or will thay lose out altogether.

I think the most likely scenario will be Dieter Mateschtz, sorry for the spelling, the owner of Red Bull will probably either buy the team or make Red Bull title sponsor, as HSBC will probably leave after this year. I feel he'll then bring in two Red Bull drivers, ie keep Klein and bring in Liuzzi, or pair Liuzzi with DC and will then try to bring in an American driver in 2 or 3 years time. I think he'll go the title sponsor route and have a big say on drivers and the like.

hay why does not DR after hes done with BAR buy Ford. hes said that he only wont to be with BAR for 5 or 6 years and well thats was about 4 years ago. and he owns FPV here in Australia(FPV is Ford Porfmance Raing that race in the V8 supercars. and thay are the team with the most money and well thay are doing rather s##t butthere only in there 2nd year).

Hi webber, yeah V8's and FPV vehicles... WHY keep on Seton ? he is a likeable guy but hell he is also a very much "Also ran" these days, well come to think of it MOST days

Hi webber, yeah V8's and FPV vehicles... WHY keep on Seton ? he is a likeable guy but hell he is also a very much "Also ran" these days, well come to think of it MOST days