Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Moderation Returns!!!!!!!!!!!

In a few short days I will return as a full time mod again, expect me to enforce forum civility etc. Everyone starts out with a clean slate but as of midnight on the 9th I'll be back. Not aa threat but a friendly reminder, sexist,crude, flaming again won't be put up with. My pm box is always open and I more than welcome your thoughts and ideas. Long live TF1!!!

In a few short days I will return as a full time mod again, expect me to enforce forum civility etc. Everyone starts out with a clean slate but as of midnight on the 9th I'll be back. Not aa threat but a friendly reminder, sexist,crude, flaming again won't be put up with. My pm box is always open and I more than welcome your thoughts and ideas. Long live TF1!!!

I resent the underlined bit.

Not only I want to keep my warning status alive and healthy.

I want an upgrade.

Max me out.

Friendly advice, you should reconsider that "moderation returns!!!" and yield to my cavallino proposition.

Check it out:

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=42687

The guy that claims to have deliberately crashed his own car has made it law that he deliberately crashed his own car. He won't back down. He insists he did it and the law now says: "you got it, you did indeed deliberately crashed your own car, you are now legally entitled to say so to everyone".

Again, isn't cavallino best suited for this mess?

I'm just looking at it from the hilarious perspective...

Sexist, crude jokes? Never seen those on this forum :lol:

So Bruce, i'm glad your back but don't go too Arnie on me!

Sexist, crude jokes? Never seen those on this forum :lol:

So Bruce, i'm glad your back but don't go too Arnie on me!

If I were you I would be more worried about him stealing my bra!

Magic! Great to see you back Bruce, so, the 9th eh, not long to get all the sexist crude flaming out of the way, :eusa_think: where shall I start :lol:

Well hide them in a better place :whistling:

You think I didn't thought of it? It's no training bra! I'm a 36D, mind you.

You think I didn't thought of it? It's no training bra! I'm a 36D, mind you.

Bloody hell! I know your bollocks drop with age, but that's a bit severe :P

Bloody hell! I know your bollocks drop with age, but that's a bit severe :P

Oh, you think you are so funny, huh? FYI, those are not my bollocks. Like I said those are my man titties and yes, they ALSO drop with age!

Wait... :eusa_think:

Oh, crap.

(Bruce will have to work overtime when he gets back!)

This is full of crude and sexiest jokes.

Not yet it isn't AleH, we've got 2 days to get it out of our system :lol:

Andres said:

Oh, you think you are so funny, huh? FYI, those are not my bollocks. Like I said those are my man titties and yes, they ALSO drop with age!

Wait...

Oh, crap.

(Bruce will have to work overtime when he gets back!)

Damn. Trying to think of something to flame you with, we haven't got long.... You bra wearing Commie. Drop and give me 20. Will that do? :lol:

EDIT: Eyew. That just brought up a horrible picture... I mean press ups. :wacko:

Bruce - thank you.

As for pictures of Andre's man breasts - no thank you.

"The Return Of Baldy The Avenger from the Country of Fruits and Nuts (and Moobs)!" Part III....

(I'm going for my first warning - to date I'm a 45-year old virgin in warnings... does it hurt the first time??? :huh: )

You never realize how important moderation is until you're a thirteen-year-old with a computer who knows how to delete his Internet history.

More relevant to you guys, you never realize how important moderation is until you don't have it.

Thanks, Bruce. :)

"The Return Of Baldy The Avenger from the Country of Fruits and Nuts (and Moobs)!" Part III....

(I'm going for my first warning - to date I'm a 45-year old virgin in warnings... does it hurt the first time??? :huh: )

The mod was as sympathetic as indifferent and claimed to simply follow pressure from whining posters. No other reason was given (I asked). I've reported myself since but no luck upping my "warn status".

So, run of the mill amusing.