Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Moderation Returns!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in mixed moods about the moderation thing, but welcome back Bruce!

One thing I might add, those who know me know that I do have a sarcastic streak. I moderate with that in mind as I take the the flow of a thread into account. To be brutal and honest I don't have a thin skin and others who whine over every little thing will not curry favour. I'm just going to try to keep this place fun, as it has been for all of thease years. :king:

LIES! You're Arnold Brownsugaranuggetnegger's evil twin and you're going to rule over us with an iron fist.

Now Bruce do you like silk bonds or handcuffs? :naughty:;)

Well, since Bruce is jumping back into this p!ssed-in pool, I suppose I can sink a toe in from time to time.

Bruce said we can pee in the pool as long as we don't do it from the springboard. :(

LIES! You're Arnold Brownsugaranuggetnegger's evil twin and you're going to rule over us with an iron fist.

Now Bruce do you like silk bonds or handcuffs? :naughty:;)

That all depends young lady(?) if the wench is proper she can hog tie me and I'll not give a whimper :thbup::naughty::blush:

That all depends young lady(?) if the wench is proper she can hog tie me and I'll not give a whimper :thbup::naughty::blush:

Young? Hah! Thanks, I needed that.

Young? Hah! Thanks, I needed that.

Younger than you, old man! :lol::P

I, too, am on my last warning. Perhaps we should compete to see who can get his third strike with the most style?

:lol:

If not to wind up, what's a moderator for! (Like our Irish friend, it wouldn't be the same without you.)

On all of your 500 accounts?

:lol:

Some achievement.

The Regulator Returns unsure.gif

I dunno if it was intentional but that reminds me of Warren G's Regulate, one of my favourite songs from when I was Eric's age. :P

In a few short days I will return as a full time mod again, expect me to enforce forum civility etc. Everyone starts out with a clean slate but as of midnight on the 9th I'll be back. Not aa threat but a friendly reminder, sexist,crude, flaming again won't be put up with. My pm box is always open and I more than welcome your thoughts and ideas. Long live TF1!!!

Does this mean I'm no longer allowed to be a flaming homo? Sad times

In a few short days I will return as a full time mod again, expect me to enforce forum civility etc. Everyone starts out with a clean slate but as of midnight on the 9th I'll be back. Not aa threat but a friendly reminder, sexist,crude, flaming again won't be put up with. My pm box is always open and I more than welcome your thoughts and ideas. Long live TF1!!!

:clap3: Great this means that we still have 8 more days to post whatever we want so guys this is a very good time to add all those jokes that we won't be allow to post to the Best Joke thread. :naughty: I have a couple of days off so I'll be around a little more these days.

Now the game MapleStory is very famous all over the world. So Maple Story US Mesos is familiar to you. If you are looking for the Aion US CD-Key or want to buy MapleStory US Mesos, just followme. Yes, I am a game addictor. I know where you can find what you want.

buying wow gold

cheap gold

cheapest wow gold

cheap wow gold

If you intentionally posted in this thread, you've got one helluva sense of humor! :clap3:

One thing I might add, those who know me know that I do have a sarcastic streak. I moderate with that in mind as I take the the flow of a thread into account. To be brutal and honest I don't have a thin skin and others who whine over every little thing will not curry favour. I'm just going to try to keep this place fun, as it has been for all of thease years. :king:

If it wasn't fun, I wouldn't be here. Nice to have you around again Bruce. smile.gif