Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KennethFred

Happy Bday Ankit Goferrarigo!!

You're damn right, Mr Spambot....but you need to redo your programming just a tad...his birthday is in September...time to upgrade to a Celeron chip....

You're damn right, Mr Spambot....but you need to redo your programming just a tad...his birthday is in September...time to upgrade to a Celeron chip....

:clap3: And that's why I love New Zealanders. :lol:

Thanks Mr. KennethFred. It seems your the only one to remember i used to exist :P

Was wondering, how my name popped up... Though, interesting to see new faces around here... :)

Hi Ankit. Just a flying visit or are you going to stick around a while?

Actually t'was a flying visit, wouldn't have even posted, had it not been for this thread :P . Honesly i want to stick around, but can't seem to find the time from work. Also my passion for F1 has decreased. I still watch races out of habit and would probably go the race in Noida too... but, just not the same passion as earlier... I do also want to make a thread, but that would require me some time to collect my thoughts and type it out.... Hopefully soon....

Actually t'was a flying visit, wouldn't have even posted, had it not been for this thread :P . Honesly i want to stick around, but can't seem to find the time from work. Also my passion for F1 has decreased. I still watch races out of habit and would probably go the race in Noida too... but, just not the same passion as earlier... I do also want to make a thread, but that would require me some time to collect my thoughts and type it out.... Hopefully soon....

Just damn well get posting! :lol:

It would be good to have you back, AJ.

Just damn well get posting! :lol:

It would be good to have you back, AJ.

Only since you put it that way Paul... We'll if Andres allows me to reenter, maybe i could come back...

That's right, he's the culprit to banish me from TF1...

jk. Since it's xmas time, work is slow, so i'm trying to be on... (2nd day in a row ;) )

Only since you put it that way Paul... We'll if Andres allows me to reenter, maybe i could come back...

That's right, he's the culprit to banish me from TF1...

jk. Since it's xmas time, work is slow, so i'm trying to be on... (2nd day in a row ;) )

Excellent stuff. Keep it going!