Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pabloh20

Merry Christmas

First off, bollocks to anyone who mention political correctness

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, while I have a chance. It's my Mum's Birthday today so I suspect the rest of the day is going to be a bit manic!!

I hope Santa gets you eveything that you want. Yes, even you baldy, even though you should get coal as you have been that bad this year. :lol:

Eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy.

Merry Christmas Everyone, and a Happy New Year :)

Btw, Paul, You mean this year Baldy has been good enough to get the Coal!!! Man have i been out long.... :P

Merry Christmas Everyone, and a Happy New Year :)

Btw, Paul, You mean this year Baldy has been good enough to get the Coal!!! Man have i been out long.... :P

Good point, well made!!! :lol:

Merry Christmas to everyone ^^ And enjoy the birthday party Paul :) My grandma's birthday is tomorrow :lol: I've always wondered if it's better to celebrate 2 things at the same time, after all she's no longer young enough for presents on Christmas so this way she can pretend Santa keeps visiting her :P

Whatever you are, if you are christian or not, christmas is about family and friends. So whether you're starting a family, visiting relatives, with friends, or living with parents and/or siblings, be grateful for what you have.

For loved ones we've lost, remember them, raise a glass and smile. I'll be raising my coke glass for my Dad and my brother.

Its not all about the presents. Happy Christmas and have a brilliant one!

Whoever your God may be, celestial or terrestial, [for me it's Keith Richards] love your children, your wives, husbands, squeezes and hunks just that little bit more for these few hours where the World takes a breather. My very best wishes to you all - yes, even Maure!

First off, bollocks to anyone who mention political correctness

I hope Santa gets you eveything that you want.

Eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy.

Agree with the fat fuck. I mean Paul, not Santa.

*Hangs mistletoe over head, sits sadly, making puppy eyes at nubile females walking by.*

Girl advice for Jay. Puppy eyes are cute, but a cheeky wink grabs our attention. Say hi to us, we like confidence. If you're shy, then we love a dude playing with his dog. As long as its not vicious then throw the ball in our vicinity. 95 percent of women will always pet the dog, giving you time to come over, make eye contact, smile, let her talk, give her the dogs name. Then say 'and I'm Jay'. Even if she doesn't fancy you, you'll get her name. Guaranteed. Practice makes perfect.

Failing the above, log on to www.thaibrides.com ;):P

I've had a good "holiday season," though I don't celebrate any holidays. Got into every uni I applied to, got my driver's license, and got the greatest gift of all: the irony of Windows Live Hotmail putting an email from Bing (Windows Search) in the Junk folder.

Oh, and Jay...try "how much does a polar bear weigh?" Works 100% of the time .01% of the time. :P

Girl advice for Jay. Puppy eyes are cute, but a cheeky wink grabs our attention. Say hi to us, we like confidence. If you're shy, then we love a dude playing with his dong. As long as its not vicious then throw the ball in our vicinity. 95 percent of women will always pet the dong, giving you time to come over, make eye contact, smile, let her talk, give her the dong's name. Then say 'and I'm Jay'. Even if she doesn't fancy you, you'll get her name. Guaranteed. Practice makes perfect.

Failing the above, log on to www.thaibrides.com ;):P

Musht...not...read...poshts...when...shozzled...to...the...gillshh.

I've had a good "holiday season," though I don't celebrate any holidays. Got into every uni I applied to, got my driver's license, and got the greatest gift of all: the irony of Windows Live Hotmail putting an email from Bing (Windows Search) in the Junk folder.

Oh, and Jay...try "how much does a polar bear weigh?" Works 100% of the time .01% of the time. :P

Me to female: "Do I like you? Well, does a bear shit in the woods?"

Musht...not...read...poshts...when...shozzled...to...the...gillshh.

:lol: 'hi, do you like my dong? He's called d#ck, and he has two friends too. He's usually a big softie but he stands to attention when you stroke him. Thing is when you've stroked him enough, he tends to spit and drool, would you like to hold my d#ck and stroke him?' :lol: I can actually visualise you saying that!

:lol: 'hi, do you like my dong? He's called d#ck, and he has two friends too. He's usually a big softie but he stands to attention when you stroke him. Thing is when you've stroked him enough, he tends to spit and drool, would you like to hold my d#ck and stroke him?' :lol: I can actually visualise you saying that!

:lol: Visualise me just saying that?:P

Me to female: "Do I like you? Well, does a bear shit in the woods?"

:lol:

Good thing bears do s*** in the woods, and not on Port-A-Loos.