Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy New Year

Happy New Year you bunch of degenerate aging old farts. And for those younger than 20, Happy New Year you asbo creating hoodie skanks. :)

I hope you all have a brilliant year ahead, and live life to the full. I plan to!

Happy New Year to one an' all from me too! :)

Happy New Decade even.... Waving goodbye to the last ten years and looking ahead, I hope you all have the next ten years I'm dreaming of. Apart from the the bit about Russian brides :P

Peace.

Happy New Year to one an' all from me too! :)

Happy New Decade even.... Waving goodbye to the last ten years and looking ahead, I hope you all have the next ten years I'm dreaming of. Apart from the the bit about Russian brides :P

Peace.

:lol:

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Happy New year fellows! will try to come more often... :eusa_think:

Happy New Year you bunch of degenerate aging old farts. And for those younger than 20, Happy New Year you asbo creating hoodie skanks. :)

I hope you all have a brilliant year ahead, and live life to the full. I plan to!

Back at ya.

Meh, I get to work all happy-like, eager to start '11 with a bang (no takers there, dammit), and everyone's got some kind of post holiday blues, I shot a short vid of the office this morning for y'all

A whole new year to play with, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:P

Meh, I get to work all happy-like, eager to start '11 with a bang (no takers there, dammit), and everyone's got some kind of post holiday blues,

Yep, my office caught it too. Miserable buggers