Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Ferrari Ace Pays The Price

decision was made to bring witchdoctor that will be in mercy of gods, the mighty god of rain didnt like dyer in malasya and in few more battles, his bones and bat wings were out of date , and team gifts to gods were not worthy.

so new witchdoctor is in battle, i just hope that they all turn their prays to god of wisdom, not to god of luck.

so that allmighty warrior Nando and his humble esquire Felipe will have more chance for glory.

:thbup:

It's the 'tache isn't it.

It had that effect on me too.

I was paraphrasing something Mikey Cobblers said, in a pithy way. Truth is I agree with you. Identify the weak link and remove it. Time will tell if they have removed the right link. Doing nothing was never an option.

There is a hell of a lot more wrong with Ferrari than a patchy performance from the pit wall. Domenicali is a lightweight compared to some of his contemporaries, LDM is a serial micro manager and a bad one at that, Massa has had all the promise and verve sucked out of him by dodgy internal politics and the car is uncompetitive. Dyer is clearly the chosen espiatorio in all of this. They are hardly going to censure an Italian, are they?

Witchdoctor no available, bring in tanner with Ugg boots that very worthy are. Boots make feet of mighty warrior heavy on blessed throttle and red chariot travels fast towards battle with sun god.

You speak from your scrotum. Me like.