Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOF_power

Fifa Ballon D'Or

Reactivity was always a part of football.

Most innovations in terms of tactics and formations were reactive in nature.

Total Football (witch is today called/evolved into Tiki Taka) was a reaction to Catenaccio.

Players swapped positions and created passing triangles to beat the Catenaccio man to man marking system and open spaces.

England is a perfect example what happens when one is generally nearly always behind in terms of tactics and innovations.

It had to import players and formations since the 1880s.

The 2-2-6 formation was borrowed from Scotland and since most englishmen couldn't play as passing midfileders and they had to bring scottish players a.k.a. the "Scotch professors" of the 1880s/1890s. Then came the welshmen, irishmen and now continental europeans, south-americans, africans and such.

It's shame that the scots, the original passing creative midfileders, now play english kick and rush.

With no proper passing creative midfield players ?!

That's some silly nonsense.

Hmmm, so if a team have no proper passing creative midfielders, what ever that is supposed to mean, then you think the best idea is not to play as a unit? Are we talking about real life here, or football manager the game? There are many instances, every week, were a team playing as a good unit overcome the more creative, talented, collection of individuals. I see the lesson of the Real Galacticos was lost on you.

What is silly nonsense is getting bogged down with numbers and formations. You seem to think 4-4-2 is a rigid formation, whereas a 4-4-2 done properly, as in any formation, will change as the situation demands. It's down to how the formation is played, not the formation itself. Watch the 1974 fa cup final.

I can't believe this thread is accepted!!!!!

Can't all these people go on a f*****g football forum?

How the hell do we end up with stupid f*****g bloody football on an F1 site?

Plus I can't bear the sport sissy show, fan killing, no respect for referees, no video refereeing (only pro sport in the world) so they can go on getting away with cheating etc, etc, etc.

Please can this be stopped?

Plus I can't bear the sport sissy show, fan killing, no respect for referees, no video refereeing (only pro sport in the world) so they can go on getting away with cheating etc, etc, etc.

In summary: guys, this is ridiculous.

Caesar.

Its an open forum this part. Don't ****ing read it if you don't ****ing like it. JHS HATES football, but you don't see him coming into an OPEN forum (check the subtitle header underneath where it says The Cafe) and having a massive stupid childish rant.

Don't like it, DONT READ IT. Simple enough. Or just ****ing leave. Don't care. Don't come into an open forum (subforum) which is for any ****ing topic you want to discuss and start your Sh#t. Like I said. Just dont read it.

If a topic was started in The Café for example about manufactured pop star Lady Gaga, whom I completely dislike and think is a waste of life, I would perhaps offer an opinion on why I didn't like her. Not call for the topic to be closed. That is truly ****ing idiotic moronic bulls##t wank.

No likey, no readie. No act like twat and p**s people offie.

Don't think it's about the trophies he wins, he's a fantastic player & is too good I think for any other player out there!

Just 1 in 1990, against Germany.

First Argie WC final: 1930 lost vs Uruguay

Second: 1978 won over Holland

Third: 1986 won over Germany

Fourth: 1990 lost vs. Germany

Sorry you´re talking nonsense

Go home! Your milk is cold and you have to do your homework!

PS: remember me to ask you some permission to talk abut what i want! Are you Fascist or teenager?Or only shout?