Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Behold And Despair!

post-1794-032808400 1294953183_thumb.jpg

I know it's not a Renault nor a Lotus. But, despite that ugly Total red is a huge step forward from the "Angry Fruit Salad" livery of old!

Come on, Dancing Pole, bring it to Glory!

[quote name='JHS' timestamp='1294953512' post='328419']
Nice! Strange there's no sponsors on the car though...
[/quote]

Well that all depends on what brand of Vodka Petrov is drinking during the year.....though wouldn't it be even better if it was Lotus Renault sponsored by Lada? Bit of irony...much?

Apart from the extra line on the side pod, it's the same as it was weeks ago...the art department was really burning the midnight oil since then....

Why am I the only one that's reminded of a funerary car? So much black can't be healthy, though it's the contrast with the gold that does it... maybe I'm just a heretic because I don't know the Lotus of old at all XD

Why am I the only one that's reminded of a funerary car? So much black can't be healthy, though it's the contrast with the gold that does it... maybe I'm just a heretic because I don't know the Lotus of old at all XD

Is it cos they is black? :nono1:

:P

Funerary car? FUNERARY CAR????????? I'll give you, funerary car!!

Does Kubica look like a funerary car chauffeur to you?????? Wait... :eusa_think:

Thanks Craig! Now I know the reason... the gold is too dark and the car looks so long that I just connected it... hahahah. But that way other drivers will indeed despair when they see it in the mirrors! XD

I have to see it on the tarmac to give an opinion about the new livery but it's a step forward no doubt.

Funerary car? FUNERARY CAR????????? I'll give you, funerary car!!

Does Kubica look like a funerary car chauffeur to you?????? Wait... :eusa_think:

I'd be really angry with you if it wasn't so damn funny....

Dunno- when I saw it the first time, I really liked it. Anyway, it's an improvement over the honey bee camo....

The original colors on LOtus came, I believe, from the John Player cigarette cartons. I know, my aunt smoked them. BTW, she is near 90 and healthy (despite her protests to the contrary) as a horse. So much for the first/second hand smoke detriment to your health.

road judges will now have to spend more time collecting its pieces when petrov hits the wall.

yellow bucket from last year was more visible on road no matter how wide parts would spread.

Yes, it does look a bit like a hearse. I never rated the old livery. British Racing Green - you can beat it - especially on a Malaysian carrolleyes.gif

road judges will now have to spend more time collecting its pieces when petrov hits the wall.

yellow bucket from last year was more visible on road no matter how wide parts would spread.

I swear that makes no sense. :blink:

I swear that makes no sense. :blink:

in 2010 season we lost about 14 laps of racing due to safety car that was leading race till road judges were picking parts of petrovs renault,and they were quite visible due to shiny yellow color

They're Marshalls...not road judges....don't even think something like that exists, not even in the world of civil engineering.....

They're Marshalls...not road judges....don't even think something like that exists, not even in the world of civil engineering.....

I AM CIVIL ENGINEER, BY THE WAY, AND IF I SAY THAT THEY ARE ROAD JUDGES, THEN THEY ARE ROAD JUDGES

Ok sir, I hope this is the last time you shout at the forum, this is a civilised place with quite educated people...ejem, well...a little...

Out of the joke, please, read forum rules and use some sort of Nettiquete please and stop shouting.

I AM CIVIL ENGINEER, BY THE WAY, AND IF I SAY THAT THEY ARE ROAD JUDGES, THEN THEY ARE ROAD JUDGES

Well, I guess the next time I am racing my FFord I will tell the marshalls that they are road judges because you said so.