Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Behold And Despair!

:eusa_think: Strange, how I always thought civil engineers were educated and thus literate.... :eusa_think:

Or, at least, civil.

I'm starting to get an idea what it was like for you guys when I was SuperKimi. :P

Hey, we can call him SuperSeb....he can choose if he wants to be Buemi, Vettel or Bourdais though....wouldn't want to trample his "style". I'm picking he'll got the Vettel route as he seems such a huge fan of him. What you reckon?

Caesar, please invest in some glasses. Or maybe even get two telescopes to look at your computer through. Just please make your text smaller. If you can't see it, hit Ctrl and +. Or Command and + if you us a Mac. It will make everything bigger.

Caesar, please invest in some glasses. Or maybe even get two telescopes to look at your computer through. Just please make your text smaller. If you can't see it, hit Ctrl and +. Or Command and + if you us a Mac. It will make everything bigger.

Do you mean like, everything, everything? Or are their limitations to this CTRL+ ? Or can I cancel my Extenze prescription? :blink:

Oh, ou think you are so clever, Eric!

Well, what if he is deaf and can't hear you?

Poop! He might be a mute, and can't talk neither!

He'd be in even more trouble if he was bald too.... :ph34r:

WOW It works!!! I worked on Macs for 10 years and I never knew that....

Oh, ou think you are so clever, Eric!

Well, what if he is deaf and can't hear you?

Thanks to buying Batracer Kool Tools with my new Skype Bank credit card, I am no longer deaf.

Do you mean like, everything, everything? Or are their limitations to this CTRL+ ? Or can I cancel my Extenze prescription? :blink:

:lol: I ended my post the way I did just so someone would make a d#ck joke. Thank you!

You best respect Andrés, Craig. He scored 5 F1 points under the name Mauro Baldi. And he thought we'd never figure it out...

WOW It works!!! I worked on Macs for 10 years and I never knew that....

tmyk.gif

Eric can be nauseating like that, can't he, Brad?

What????, I just zoomed out and can't really see what you're saying. :P The younger ones of today are way too clever for their own good

Evidently those are the least of his problems...

What????, I just zoomed out and can't really see what you're saying. :P The younger ones of today are way too clever for their own good

You zoomed in to what? :ph34r:

You best respect Andrés, Craig. He scored 5 F1 points under the name Mauro Baldi. And he thought we'd never figure it out...

Uh oh...you better watch it before making fun of 50s era drivers. You risk DOf coming in here and telling you that Mauro Baldi actually is a legend, the guy that first developed the art of breating while driving. Before him, most drivers used to hold their breath for the whole race distant.

BTW, bring back turbos, 12Vs GGs KK 50 Hz Lady Gagas E=MC2 cars as in the 70s.

You forgot also that they weren't allowed to use the brake pedal otherwise their car blew up and they were killed. They were proper men, not like today's wussies!

Brake pedals....tsh....

You have no respect for history! Mauro Baldi was not famous for his breathing, but rather his breastfeeding while racing. How stupid and illiterate you are! It was NASCAR legend Dick Trickle who mastered the art of breathing during an auto race:

He was also widely noted for having drilled a hole in his safety helmet so that he could smoke while racing, and for installing cigarette lighters in his race cars. [1] Trickle was allowed by NASCAR to smoke in the race car during yellow flag periods, and in the 1990 Winston 500 (now the Aaron's 499), Trickle was seen on live television by the in-car camera lighting up and smoking a cigarette.

Agreed the car looks nice.
I was pretty sure that JPS was financing some of this even if occultly, now I have serious doubts. It looks nowhere like a JPS livery. Its just that it's black and gold in fact. The hernandes "JPS replica" lotus was closer to the original one/brand in question.
Note: It seems to most people in this forum, the reference for "JPS" decoration is at best even if rarely the lotus 79, apparently even more the one from the lotus-Senna period in the 80's. Do some know the "mythical" JPS Lotus is the 72 type (raced from 1970 to 1974 approx)? Here's what it looked like
PS: To be the one to note this makes me feel soooooo old...

Welcome to the forums, Ali G...

I have a dream, of little white girls and little black girls, playing with each other. Jah bless.

yes agreed...red bit spoils it.

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I actually like the red then?

At least it'll be easy to spot when petrov predictably loses a front wing...