Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Damon Hill Interview

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/motorsport/4537309/F1-legend-Damon-Hill-I-don-t-regret-anything

For those interested...a little interview by The Southland Times with Damon Hill. His son is in NZ competing in Formula Toyota (NZ's premier class), and he (Damon) is going to do some laps at Hampton Downs at the Chris Amon festival in a few weeks (yes I'll post up some photo's of that event)

Wondered what had happened to this kid. Has he had a haircut yet?

How similar (or not) are Formula Toyota cars to Formula Fords? He raced in FF in the UK for the last couple of seasons.

Nice one Craig. Enjoy! Watched him in Ginetta Cars a few months back. Certainly has his father and grandfather's talent.

Wondered what had happened to this kid. Has he had a haircut yet?

How similar (or not) are Formula Toyota cars to Formula Fords? He raced in FF in the UK for the last couple of seasons.

F Toyota is a wings and slicks formula, with the engine being a stressed member. It came about after the death of Formula Holden, which was really just F3000 with Holden engines. Heres the link to the series: http://www.toyotaracing.co.nz/

It will be repeated and First Communion Dresses meaningful confidence rose this loyalty beautiful flowers. Little Black Dresses However, when a variety of decorative Homecoming Dresses flowers burst into the bright spots of the major American TV, c#cktail Dresses when people will find attentive, peony, hair stems, Celebrity Dresseswhite orchids, gentian, tulip flowers are the latest trend, Classic Dresses which hydrangea is a star of the popular wedding flowers in hands, table flowers, road lead, Evening Gowns flowers and cake decorations on the door.

Hydrangea with "trust" means, lush dense, Evening Dress vigorous, have a grand total and can create low-key atmosphere. Evening Dresses Remember "GossipGirl" where Serena Lily in her mother's wedding was holding beam hydrangea flowers? It was a Party Dresses secret fashion indicators. Artist Katherine Hung's wedding, www.vicyc.com also used the green hydrangeas do holding flowers.

F Toyota is a wings and slicks formula, with the engine being a stressed member. It came about after the death of Formula Holden, which was really just F3000 with Holden engines. Heres the link to the series: http://www.toyotaracing.co.nz/

Ah right, thanks for the info. Just wondered what type of cars they would be, because to be honest, I didn't imagine he'd be doing this. Just wondered if his career has stalled slightly or whatever.

Not another spam bot! It's getting ridiculous now.

I will say this nicely to you dressale....F U C K O F F

Awww comon Craig. Everyone needs a party dress.

Ah right, thanks for the info. Just wondered what type of cars they would be, because to be honest, I didn't imagine he'd be doing this. Just wondered if his career has stalled slightly or whatever.

Not another spam bot! It's getting ridiculous now.

Josh is using it as a stepping stone to some Euro wings n slicks. Smaller fields, shorter races, away from media...

I find that "Hydrangea with "trust" means, lush dense, Evening Dress vigorous, have a grand total and can create low-key atmosphere" is more interesting that the whole F1 career of Damon Hill. For me, he was alwayas a sort of Massa antecesor.

Nah. Much better than Felipe. But, much like his father, a grafter rather than blessed with shed loads of talent.

Nah. Much better than Felipe. But, much like his father, a grafter rather than blessed with shed loads of talent.

Took me a while to understand what you meant by grafter, I thought you were calling him a cheater.

Other than that, is hard to respect a guy that came out of nowhere to replace Giovanna Amati.

Josh is using it as a stepping stone to some Euro wings n slicks. Smaller fields, shorter races, away from media...

Ah, good point. To be honest, I think all the initial hype that surronded him when he started racing has died down quite a bit to be honest.

Will always be that Son of a Son thing....will he make it to F1? Who knows. Many more things than just name alone is required these days. Media will undoubtedly put pressure on him, but I doubt he'll get any harassment here in NZ, even if he bins it every weekend. Hardly any celebrity thing going on here in NZ. Heck, Shrek the Sheep would have more following in this country than a race car driver. Or anyone in pop for that matter....Bieber had 3 people turn up to his concert. So that means either NZ has impeccable taste, or Bieber is a nobody.

What really happened in that infamous collision between you two at Adelaide in 1994? Was it Michael's fault?

i wonder what was in damons mind when he heard the question?:eusa_think:

What really happened in that infamous collision between you two at Adelaide in 1994? Was it Michael's fault?

i wonder what was in damons mind when he heard the question?:eusa_think:

At a guess, my dear Sir Digby Chicken Caesar, I'd say he was thinking "Oh noes, not that fecking question again".