Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MADDOG-99

30% Chance of RAIN...

"Isolated T-Storms."

"Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s."

Thats the prediction for Sunday in Montreal according to weather.com, I know someone allways says it's going to rain but this time there is the possibility.

JPM should be looking forward to this as he thinks he's got a chance this race to beat MS :lol:

"The Colombian expects the high-speed Montreal circuit to play to the strengths of the Williams car without exposing its weaknesses." BBC/f1

They better watch out for Ralph if it does rain, he's got to be odds on to cause some kind of trouble :lol:

30% is not a big chance of rain man. we havent had a wet race of a wile. i wont to see the good drivers out the frount in the wet.

the ferrari will be worse in the rain (unless the tyres are still worlds appart) because it is apparently alil twitchy at times.

the ferrari will be worse in the rain (unless the tyres are still worlds appart) because it is apparently alil twitchy at times.

OK then RAIN RAIN ooooh god RAIN.

I really do not know what to expect this particular race as there will be some hope that guys like Sato can get in a normal race result for the car he is driiving.

Will the McLarens get eough lasting strength to hold together for a complete race?

Should it rain ,well ....several Rookies will be into some Walls of welcome most likely or a crash of some small effect will be present.

I like the chances that Toyota might actually come through with battling results this time.

I think Aloseone will have a "Hit him before he hits you" attitude on a certain bumper car driver..... good to relax and watch this race.