Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Jenson Button

Young man. Though Hamilton is arguably the fastest driver in F1 currently, Jenson is not far behind his team mate's pace and he is, without doubt the most intelligent pedlar out there IMHO. The new car is stunning and innovative and a switch to Pirellis will favour Button's campaign this year. Winning a second WDC is no easy thing but he is the man I have my money on to do it. It is his time. Last year was too early and now he has all he needs to go again. Whether they be Pampers or the old-fashioned towelling kind, nappies WILL be on your menu, my son - mark my words.naughty.gif

We'll see. You thought Button would beat Hamilton last year; that didn't happen either. Still, I'll keep a nappy on stand by.

For your sake, I hope its a school for one. I don't think a thirty-seven almost thirty-eight year old in nappies would be taken kindly to. ;)

If Button never wins another title for the remainder of his career, i'll breast feed you myself.

Where did you get 37/38 from? My dear Kopite Girl, I am but a baby.

How 'bout you breast feed me now and I'll buy you a pint of milk if he wins another title?

If Button never wins another title for the remainder of his career, i'll breast feed you myself.

Funny, I just received a hefty paycheck, a club and a pic of Button from a certain "Bambino" guy.

Wow, 100,000 Nigerian dollars! Oh, apparently I need to look for a Skype Banking System local branch to cash it.

Ok, Bambino, I'll take the job, but tell your Dad that he also has to promise that your next brother should be named "Flavio Nelsinho Dribbler"

Steve, you've been busted baby!

We'll see. You thought Button would beat Hamilton last year; that didn't happen either. Still, I'll keep a nappy on stand by.

Where did you get 37/38 from? My dear Kopite Girl, I am but a baby.

How 'bout you breast feed me now and I'll buy you a pint of milk if he wins another title?

Don't drink Milk, makes me puke my guts out. But its funny the image i have of a baby trying to buy milk.

"bitch, you goan give meh pint milk, like now mother****er"

I'll stick to what I said, mr. 37/38 year old. Until then, get your own milk though it may be powdered. :P

Don't drink Milk, makes me puke my guts out. But its funny the image i have of a baby trying to buy milk.

"bitch, you goan give meh pint milk, like now mother****er"

I'll stick to what I said, mr. 37/38 year old. Until then, get your own milk though it may be powdered. :P

i don't think that bambino is into milk that much, as into "packaging of milk"

excuse my bad english, i am just simple foreigner

Not so simple, but quite funny.

Where do you get this foreigner thing? This forum has no race/creed/country. So its about time you accepted people actually like you. :thbup:

Funny, I just received a hefty paycheck, a club and a pic of Button from a certain "Bambino" guy.

Wow, 100,000 Nigerian dollars! Oh, apparently I need to look for a Skype Banking System local branch to cash it.

Ok, Bambino, I'll take the job, but tell your Dad that he also has to promise that your next brother should be named "Flavio Nelsinho Dribbler"

Try the club, by all means. Personally, I don't think you will need it. Not if all 2011's races are dry and no one fast drops out.

Steve, you've been busted baby!

Who is this Steve you speak of? I am baby called Bambino....BAMBINO! Now, show me your milk cartons.

If you're innocent, then I'm 2011 champion, Jenson Button.

Hey Jens,

Was good meeting you last year and in 2009 too. I guess will be seeing you this year too. And, tell that Craig I don't fancy you.

Jenson has one big fat weakness - Qualifying. In 2010 it just was simply not good enough and was the main cause of him being the last of the 5 championship contenders, because in the races his pace was generally good.

His overtaking has always been outstanding over the years; a contrast with Vettel who, in my opinion, is by far the least skilled wheel-to-wheel racer of the 'top' drivers. In fact sometimes his attempts are downright pathetic, and its a shame he's world champ. Like Massa, he's immense in qualifying and can dominate from pole, but when it comes to racing he's useless.

Sorry I went off-subject! Jenson can win a title because he's won 1 before, so the answer is yes. But after 2010 I wouldnt put money on him beating Hamilton in 2011; Lewis is just too good. Or rather, too fast. Lewis will always make mistakes because he's uber-aggressive and always will be. I find it hard to recall any Button driving errors but he generally just does not have Lewis's pace. I say this as a loyal and devout Jenson fan!

Jenson has one big fat weakness - Qualifying. In 2010 it just was simply not good enough and was the main cause of him being the last of the 5 championship contenders, because in the races his pace was generally good.

His overtaking has always been outstanding over the years; a contrast with Vettel who, in my opinion, is by far the least skilled wheel-to-wheel racer of the 'top' drivers. In fact sometimes his attempts are downright pathetic, and its a shame he's world champ. Like Massa, he's immense in qualifying and can dominate from pole, but when it comes to racing he's useless.

Sorry I went off-subject! Jenson can win a title because he's won 1 before, so the answer is yes. But after 2010 I wouldnt put money on him beating Hamilton in 2011; Lewis is just too good. Or rather, too fast. Lewis will always make mistakes because he's uber-aggressive and always will be. I find it hard to recall any Button driving errors but he generally just does not have Lewis's pace. I say this as a loyal and devout Jenson fan!

Lewis says that he drives his heart out,and that is a great characteristic that one driver can have. But if you ,while driving your heart out, drive your tyres out, then it is a problem. Great driver has to take in count every aspect of racing, it isn't about just pushing throtle and don't care what happens. New tyres will suit Button more than Hamilton, i guess.

Question for forum members: which driver said " i will drink my liver out " ?

Question for forum members: which driver said " i will drink my liver out " ?

Too difficult question for these guys. I think they need some help.

K _ M _

Put the vowel missing in the blanks.

K _ M _

I very much doubt so. He is way past that point.

Unless he said that when he was 6.

K _ M _

J a m e s H u n t :lol:

(doubt it though)

Was it Michael Schumacher when he realised just how Sh#t a driver his brother was?

K _ M _

KAMUI ?

He never struck me as a drinker?

KAMUI ?

He never struck me as a drinker?

Kome, kome. That's one too many vowels.

KAMA. If you add SUTRA you'd get a blindingly good evening too. :naughty:

Isn't that move 46? Where you're blindfolded.....

:lol: Something like that....

Oo look. A cold shower! :blush: