Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollywood2003

Will webber tank the next few GP's?

A clause in Mark's contract keeps him at Jaguar if they are placed 6th or higher in the championship points by mid season ie after Indy.

Therefore I pose the question.

Will Webber tank the next two GPs to ensure that Jag are less than 6th to ensure that he can exit his contract from Jag (so he may move to either Renault or Williams)?

This poses some interesting scenarios

For Jag to finish 7th

1. McLaren can come good and cement their 6th place (likely??)

2. Toyota can have two good races and push into 7th (hmm)

3. Webber can fall off the racetrack and score no points

4. Minardi can get tow podiums and rocket passed them all ( he he )

Number 4!! Number 4!! Number 4!!.

but to be honest Mark Webber is a racer and he will put in 100% in the next two racers. its just not Webber to not Try 100% every time.

i'd doubt he'd do such a thing. But hey if it gets him out of jaguar... :D:lol:

it might get him out of jag but i doubt teams lookin for him will want someone who throws away GP's for personal gain..... he's not like tht, he'll try his best for evry race... just like jpm, even though he's of to mclaren next season, he's still pushing as hard as he can for williams ...

it's easy to throw a race, just try an ambitious overtaking move and crash out!! hopefully he is trying to overtake schuey for the lead!!! he he

I doubt the thought has crossed Mark's mind....or has it??!! :lol:

I doubt the thought has crossed Mark's mind....or has it??!!   :lol:

i dont know the guy in person but i know it hasn't

maybe Webber lock up into the hairpin was his little way of saying i wont to go to Williams. or maybe its not and maybe Webber is a little heaver than his team mate in quli.

the result in Montreal is just what we all needed, Jaguar have no chance of keeping their option on webber now (unless they win the next GP, ha ha not lilely)

roll on williams!!!

no need for webber to tank. he's got klien who is doing a fine enough job of holding the team back!

no need for webber to tank.  he's got klien who is doing a fine enough job of holding the team back!

I can see why he needs to pay 'em $6M for the drive!! he he

Jag #2 drivers have been absolutley disastrous to say the least!!!

or maybe webber screwed up  :wink:   :lol:

i think your right. but to be honest if Kline had not landed on him then he should have got some points. cant wae till France Jag should do fine back over in the mother land (i know there from the UK).

regarding Klein, he did well in quali to outdo Mark but had one of the worst and error riddled races Ive seen in a while, he undid all his good work from saturday in 2 corners on Sunday and made himself look like the ultimate pay driver.

Klien is just a muppet and is not worthy of a drive in F1, but these days money does the talking.Think they should have had Liuzzi instead of C.K. As the way things are at Jag at the momment if Webber goes out thats Jags chance of points gone, surly its cost them more than

yea i think that that Liuzzi guy will come in buy the end of the seasion.