Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duest

Kubica In Hospital After Rally Crash!

Brilliantly excellent.

And how the f*ck is Robert going to receive Pope John Paul's post? For one, JP is dead and has been for some time and secondly wouldn't his blood be either congealed. Thirdly, He'd be in a seriously decomposed way.

Details! You have to look a bigger picture!

Kubica's set to receive a drop of a pope John Paul's blood!

Don't think Robert will do that. Look what happened last time he sprinkled his pizza with Pinnochio shavings.

Look what happened last time he sprinkled his pizza with Pinnochio shavings.

He's the only man in the world who can go down on a woman and fuck her at the same time. Makes perfect sense; Pinnochio was made out of wood.

Robert Kubica > Crash > Hospital > Replacement > Some Dead Pope's Blood > Pinocchio > Pinocchio's Sexual Prowess > Steve's Boy > Steve's Mrs Desire's > Me Killing Myself Trying To Work It All Out.

At least I've saved someone the trouble of reading from the start of the thread.

Robert Kubica > Crash > Hospital > Replacement > Some Dead Pope's Blood > Pinocchio > Pinocchio's Sexual Prowess > Steve's Boy > Steve's Mrs Desire's > Me Killing Myself Trying To Work It All Out.

At least I've saved someone the trouble of reading from the start of the thread.

You were listening to Tangerine Dream while posting this?? I'm in love... :wub:

Which album?

Interestingly, the usual suspects (aka Kubica haters) are trying to make it a fact that Kubica is not coming back this year (no reason to list them - we all know who they are). I'm not saying that anyone who thinks Kubica is not not coming back this year is Kubica-hater, but ALL of the Kubica Haters say that. Since I was ridiculed when I stated back in 2007 that Kubica will become one of the best drivers in the world (and a few of you are still lurking at this site) and I was proven right ( and you ARE wrong), I will make a statement here and now, that Kubica will be racing in 2011. There. Go ahead and ridicule me. I will save your posts so I can ridicule YOU in December...

Interestingly, the usual suspects (aka Kubica haters) are trying to make it a fact that Kubica is not coming back this year (no reason to list them - we all know who they are). I'm not saying that anyone who thinks Kubica is not not coming back this year is Kubica-hater, but ALL of the Kubica Haters say that. Since I was ridiculed when I stated back in 2007 that Kubica will become one of the best drivers in the world (and a few of you are still lurking at this site) and I was proven right ( and you ARE wrong), I will make a statement here and now, that Kubica will be racing in 2011. There. Go ahead and ridicule me. I will save your posts so I can ridicule YOU in December...

i hope so, too. why should anyone ridicule you?

According to crash.net (you'll tell me how reliable that is... XDDD) Kubica wants Liuzzi to sub for him. Andres' wet dream :P

Ooops, forgot to add: Piotr, I think you're overreacting and most if not all of us here rate Kubica very highly and want him back as soon as possible!

[quote name='Kopite Girl' timestamp='1297784945' post='330622']

[/quote]
I wonder if Kubica is accepting a donation of blood from John Paul II (which is of no use to the dead guy, anyways) would he accept a donation of semen from me for the same reasons?

That's what this forum needs. More semen jokes!

And marbles.

You were listening to Tangerine Dream while posting this?? I'm in love... :wub:

Which album?

Phaedra, the 1974 version, as they reworked some of the tracks on the 2005 version. :thbup:

Phaedra, the 1974 version, as they reworked some of the tracks on the 2005 version. :thbup:

What's your favourite track? What do you notice about the instruments?

What's your favourite track? What do you notice about the instruments?

Movements Of A Visionary. Mid track it starts to introduce what I think is a church organ, which fades into what sounds like blocks. I think this tune has a lot of references to certain countries in music, its all a mish-mash and it takes concentration but that's the beauty of it. It makes you forget everything else whirling around in your head. With lyrics, you can sing and still be thinking. With ambience it requires you to listen. There's no melody, only peace. And for me, true peace is not thinking of anything but the sounds I hear.

I wish very best for Kubica. Do you know where I can get latest news about him? I`ve found some blog: robertscomeback.blogspot.com but I don`t know is it good. Any other blogs/forums/sites? Thanks!