Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duest

Kubica In Hospital After Rally Crash!

Hello kacpero21, and welcome. Click the TF1 logo, or the news button...take you straight to lots of stories, and many about Herr Robert Kubicschtick

I'll be honest I cant be bothered to read 8 pages of posts - but my take on the Kubica situation?

1) I'm not expecting a 2011 return

2) Heidfeld was better than him throughout their year together in 2007 at BMW, so the good news for Renault is that they have a better driver anyway lol

All I heard was that he's in a hospital, after a rally crash.

Do you think we'll see Bruno Senna replace him, then? I mean, in his dad's Lotus, how cool would that be?

Do you think we'll see Bruno Senna replace him, then? I mean, in his dad's Lotus, how cool would that be?

Whoah! That would be way cool! I just wish there was some way of finding out this kind of information from the internet. Like a search thing or something?? Meh. I'll ask around on some forums and get back to you.

Whoah! That would be way cool! I just wish there was some way of finding out this kind of information from the internet. Like a search thing or something?? Meh. I'll ask around on some forums and get back to you.

Hmmmm what's that I can see dripping on the floor. There's an s and I can also see a c, looks like an a......maybe 2 of them, is that an r there, a w....no it's an m and there you go, another s :whistling::lol:

Hmmmm what's that I can see dripping on the floor. There's an s and I can also see a c, looks like an a......maybe 2 of them, is that an r there, a w....no it's an m and there you go, another s :whistling::lol:

Dammit I hate it when my scaarms drip.

Dammit I hate it when my scaarms drip.

:lol: excellent!