Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

A New Order In F1?

Hamilton whining about mileage. Oh dear, we are in the Sh#t aren't we Martin? The old school motor at the front looks a little bit rapido to me.

Hamilton whining about mileage. Oh dear, we are in the Sh#t aren't we Martin? The old school motor at the front looks a little bit rapido to me.

Hamilton was complaining yesterday about the tyres which might be a good sign for Button, if the car is competitive enough to put up a fight against Red Bull and others.

Many Macca fans panic in autosport forums accusing Pirelli of providing a tyre tailored for Alonso's likes. Obsession. Ha!

Everybody moans about the tires

Everybody knows Alonso's not slow

Everybody moans Pirelli failed us

Everybody wants their calendars though...

I could go on like this untile end of season, or until Russ drives a stake through my heart. Whichever comes first.

Got this nasty image of an Argentinian swinging on a tyre....

Got this nasty image of an Argentinian swinging on a tyre....

Soft or hard?

I mean the tire, of course.

does this mean that 'cry-baby' title now refers to Lewis, or maybe this is just a case of his regular lying?

Hamilton was complaining yesterday about the tyres which might be a good sign for Button, if the car is competitive enough to put up a fight against Red Bull and others.

Many Macca fans panic in autosport forums accusing Pirelli of providing a tyre tailored for Alonso's likes. Obsession. Ha!

:lolroll:

McLaren are doing a good smoke screen job aren't they then....just you wait and see....got you all looking at the left hand, when you should be watching the right :P

McLaren are doing a good smoke screen job aren't they then....just you wait and see....got you all looking at the left hand, when you should be watching the right :P

Seriously though, when was the last time we can remember a team genuinely sand bagging in testing, only to shock the grid come first qualifying?

Maybe Macca have a fan under their car too? :eusa_think:

They may well have done, had there been a grid invasion in Bahrain...