Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Alonso Discusses Rivals

I'm all for virgins with a few fish & chips, but does she have to be Spanish girl called Olive and covered in oil? Wouldn't Tracy from Dagenham with a nob of Lurpak suffice?

:lol:

Nice to hear from you.

Nice with Button mushrooms.

Taxi!

Guess you have to be british to understand jokes about lurpak & button mushrooms.

Whatever happened to that Baguette guy who was supposed to be breaking into f1 this year?

Whatever happened to that Baguette guy who was supposed to be breaking into f1 this year?

Bertrand Baguette ran around the back in INDYCAR last season. He's trying to get the funding together to stay there, but he's struggling with that. F1's not going to happen for him, whether it should have or not.

Guess you have to be british to understand jokes about lurpak & button mushrooms.

He's not been bread for F1.

well if we're going down that route again...

he hasn't got enough bread behind him.

didn't we do all the bread related puns a year or so ago?

well if we're going down that route again...

he hasn't got enough bread behind him.

didn't we do all the bread related puns a year or so ago?

I believe we are at that off-season boredom peak where all subject matters are regurgitated with inexplicable vigour.

So bread gags are go, Alonso is a cheater, Kimi is lazy, Button can't drive, Schumacher is past it, Bernie is insane, Max needs a spank, it's not a 2008 spec rear wing, maure is mental, I'm moody, Andres is bald and you are a twat face.

Isn't it about time that someone made a Melbourne predictions thread?

Barcelona tests predictions thread first, pleas.

Day 1: Some team will get a red flag in the morning. HRT will get more than one. Teams will go round the circuit many times. McLaren will do it more times than in previous tests.

Day 2: It will be a bit better than day 1 for some teams and worse for others.

Day 3: Alonso will be driving a red car faster than anyone else but he won't let it show in the lap times. How does he do that? Pure evilness.

Day 4: The end. They all will talk about how the tests have gone.

Day 5: I heard they added one extra day. The end. They all will talk rubbish.

Another two weeks of boredom.