Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pinkeyed

You Can Cheer Up Robert Kubica, Too!

Hello everyone! Here is the information for Robert Kubica's fan:

A few people from Poland hit on an excellent idea, how to show Robert our support. There is an action called 'Mozaika dla Roberta' ('The Mosaic for Robert'). It's destination is to create a portrait-mosaic of Robert Kubica with pictures sent by his fans. If you know Polish language, just log in on this website: (I do not know if I can write direct website address, so I will do it in this way: )

www[dot]f1zone[dot]pl

and put the pictures of you, your family member or friends on it's server. There is a tool, which automatically crops the picture to the required size. However, I suspect that not many people here knows Polish, so if you have some troubles with sending a photo via our website and want to get more information about it - write on this e-mail address:

[email protected]

(Just note: the minimum dimension of the picture is 120x160 pixels. The activity is completely safe. Pictures will not be given anywhere else. You can be 100% sure.

The 'picture' of Robert will be printed as a poster, the dimension is dependent on an amount of sent photos. Assuming, that we will collect 15 000 photos (what is our current target), the size will be about 150 cm x 200 cm. In the middle of the poster we will put inscription ‘ROBERT WE ARE WITH YOU’. We have professional graphic, who knows what to do and he is with us. The mosaic will be given to Robert Kubica - you may be sure of it!

There is also a plan, to make it available to each of you to download the poster, print it and hang it on a wall in your rooms biggrin.gif

Now, we have about 5400 pictures of Robert's fans, so it is still not enough. We really hope you will help us to make this great gift for Robert. We would like him to feel our positive energy, flowing from thousands of (not only Polish) supporters!

WE NEED YOUR FACE!!!

---

Sorry, if there are any mistakes above wink.gif

Seeing my ugly mug would probably finish him off.

Don't worry, the real size of your photo would be about 1 cm x 2 cm, so it's very possible that Robert won't even notice your 'ugly mug' xD But he will be happy of having such present, and we'll also be happy, because we'll have one picture more, even if you are not a model !

I am a model :D

If you are as you say, send a photo, and you (ok, not you tongue.gif. The picture of you) will be placed in the middle of the poster, on Robert's nose or right eye. You will be able to choose ;D

One request: don't treat this action so unserious.

I know 1 way how you can cheer US up. Show us your pic

I'm not here to cheer YOU up, sorry ;)

You guys...

I think its a great idea. My Dad was a big Kubica fan. Thanks for letting us know about this dude.

I'd love to cheer him up, he's a great talent, a great sportman, a true racing driver and we'll miss him. We all want him back ASAP.

You guys...

I think its a great idea. My Dad was a big Kubica fan. Thanks for letting us know about this dude.

Don't know if it's geniune Steph, might be some spammer getting hits for a website etc. If the info was from someone who has a record on TF1 I might have considered...

Just my take....

I think it is genuine, he seems like a nice guy (not Kubica, although he is too xD). But I'm not sure my pic would cheer anyone up, and I think Kubi will be fine by himself, so I'm doubting xDD

Don't know if it's geniune Steph, might be some spammer getting hits for a website etc. If the info was from someone who has a record on TF1 I might have considered...

Just my take....

;) If you don't want to enter the website - you really don't have to. Just write an email.

I wrote the address of the website which deals with the action, to make my announcement more reliable and as I said before, you can send there your photo directly to us.

If you still don't believe me (how can you?! :D ) and know Polish, you can check it on the other Polish websites.

Am I still unconvincing? happy.gif

;) If you don't want to enter the website - you don't have to. Just write an email. I wrote the address of the website which deals with the action, to make my announcement more reliable and as I said before, you can send there your photo directly to us.

If you still don't believe me (how can you?! :D ) and know Polish, you can check it on the other Polish websites.

Am I still unconvincing? happy.gif

well, I hope you stick around after this, there's some good ppl here that support Robert

Kubica has injuries? Wha????

He even has legs to stand on? Holy crapola!!

Though I must say the naked ladies on the site that the links go to are just poochie!!!!

Ahhh....I get it....it's a Team Pocchie site and they needed some poochie :D Andre will be most happy.