Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Jv. F1 Car Designer.

because it good thing to help...

and it is obvious... this is one of the Oprah moments at TF1.

or you just may be gay, we don't mind, gay is OK

haha, nah I'm quite straight, we learn a little more of each other day by day Caesar

Look. You bang on about JV bashing and how you don't agree with it because he was a champion. You make references all over this ****ing forum about how bad Alonso is, when he has more championships than JV. I pulled your comment as tongue in cheek reference to what appears to be blatant two faced behaviour. You want to say I'm a simpleton or rather mask it by saying my post appeared to be made by a simpleton because your balls are too ****ing tiny, then go ahead. I'll go one further and tell you that 75% of what you say is bulls##t because you really are a bona fide top shelf window licking retard. Don't ****ing start with me, I'm in no mood to be ****ing messed about with. Call that what you will. Report me if you like because I DON'T GIVE A RATS C*NT ANYMORE.

You either have memory like an elephant, or have not noticed I haven't commented on, or been critical of Alonso in a considerable amount of time. Go ahead and click my profile and search the posts and see for yourself.

So rather than even attempt to describe your point of view, you lynch someone because they said something many moons ago. I couldn't care less about reporting you, I don't feel insulted in anyway, nor do I care if you want to leave or stay.

That's the problem with TF1, you make a comment and it gets applied to you like a brand for all eternity. Oh he's a Kimi a## licker, oh he's a Button groupie. Seriously, if you or anyone else can't read what people are typing here and not what was said in another discussion, with different people concerning unrelated topics and it being long in the past then you don't have the maturity to even be here.

You then admit to saying something in jest, a tongue in cheek comment if you will then proceed to lose your marbles. I wasn't insulting you I was using a double negative to state a positive. If anything I should feel insulted by your remarks. But since I don't know you personally or anything about you, I take no offense as like it or leave it, I couldn't care less.

You either have memory like an elephant, or have not noticed I haven't commented on, or been critical of Alonso in a considerable amount of time. Go ahead and click my profile and search the posts and see for yourself.

So rather than even attempt to describe your point of view, you lynch someone because they said something many moons ago. I couldn't care less about reporting you, I don't feel insulted in anyway, nor do I care if you want to leave or stay.

That's the problem with TF1, you make a comment and it gets applied to you like a brand for all eternity. Oh he's a Kimi a## licker, oh he's a Button groupie. Seriously, if you or anyone else can't read what people are typing here and not what was said in another discussion, with different people concerning unrelated topics and it being long in the past then you don't have the maturity to even be here.

You then admit to saying something in jest, a tongue in cheek comment if you will then proceed to lose your marbles. I wasn't insulting you I was using a double negative to state a positive. If anything I should feel insulted by your remarks. But since I don't know you personally or anything about you, I take no offense as like it or leave it, I couldn't care less.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Ah Caesar, the Caesar of Asterix & Obelix I believe, a joke you make, a joke I don't get btw. Do I LOL, do I /rage or wave my hands in the air like I just don't care haha...

Ah Caesar, the Caesar of Asterix & Obelix I believe, a joke you make, a joke I don't get btw. Do I LOL, do I /rage or wave my hands in the air like I just don't care haha...

please, don't mention Gauls and Caesar in the same sentence. it isn't appropriate.

Why bother with the long a## explanations and point making if you couldn't care less? That makes no sense. You don't know me, that is correct. I don't know you. Yet presumptions are made in the form of insults! I don't deny that you really ****ing wound me up, so I retaliated. The way I felt at that moment in time I just wanted to lash out. You cannot possibly comprehend how badly I don't want to feel like that anymore. I'm not embarrassed, or ashamed. I have nothing to hide. Its like I recognise there's a breakdown heading my way but I can't stop it. I'm out of myself watching as an observer but anything I do brings me closer. I hate leaving the house. My mind races twenty four seven. I'm not telling you this for nothing. I'm telling you this because you should try to understand that when you go off calling anybody an idiot or any other name, just maybe that person needs an offer of a friend instead. I retaliated to your remark in the wrong way.

This place is a small sanctuary of sanity amongst the insanity that goes on here. I come here to try to forget, and to hold on to that little bit of myself I have left. Lost too much to lose this too, though at times I wonder if I should let that go too.

Hey Steph, I'd like to apologize for being ambivalent in my posts towards you. People get attacked here so much, one has to either put up a wall and not take it personally thus meaning not caring as much, or fight back. And other times a mixture of both occurs. I certainly don't want to stop you from being here hearing this is a sanctuary or sanity so to speak. As for how you are feeling in your life, I'm not inhuman. I feel sad reading how you have described your situation and feelings of having ones mind not ever let up, racing constantly racing with thoughts all the time. So many people on here have a story to tell, of pain, loss, hardships and suffering. For many this is both a form to voice ones opinions, but also maybe at times a place to rant or vent some frustration as well.

I can assure you after reading your post and understanding more, there will be no further presumptions or put downs. Feel free to PM me if you'd like a shoulder or person to simply talk to.

Lets stay on subject and remember we all have a mutual love of f1!

I'm not sure if anyone is seriously suggesting JV is in any way to blame for Williams dip in performance after 1997, or BAR being cr4p - a ludicrous allegation.

As someone has already pointed out, his career achievements are pretty darn impressive and very few men on this earth can say they are a f1 world champion, not to mention his conquering of USA. Don't get me wrong I always thought he was a complete d*ck (especially the comment in 2003 about Button belonging in a boyband!) but he's done it all.

Don't forget also that he completely whooped Frentzen who was no slouch, & had the meausure of Panis too. He also thrashed that newbie at BAR, Riccardo someone, I forget his name now. Did a spectacular crash at Spa 1999.