Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

2011 Prophecies

So I can have the pleasure of telling everyone I told you so :D

There is not going to be a Bahrain GP. Time to accept it.

Robert Kubica will not drive in F1 in 2011, possibly ever.

Nick Heidfeld will surprise the people who actually thought he doesn't deserve to be in F1.

2010 was Webber's last hurrah. He won't be able to keep up with Fettel kid this time.

HRT will continue to be a big fat joke and NK will continue to be occasionally fast, mostly erratic.

Adrian Sutil will remain the best wet weather drivero n the grid, though few will notice.

The Hulk will return to F1 sooner or later.

Cowboyashi will be even better this year, one to watch.

The Indian GP will either not happen at all (slim chance) or will surprise everyone by being a well organised event, quite unlike the Commonwealth Games. You can't fool Bernie and the FIA.

Nick Heidfeld will surprise the people who actually thought he doesn't deserve to be in F1.

He's in F1, so he deserves it. I will be surprised if watching him racing it sents a shiver down my spine.

I will add 1 more :

Cav will NEVER admit being wrong about ANYTHING regardless how his profecies will turn out. In fact, I'm willing to accept bets on that one.

However, for the rest of us, could you please define the following:

1. Do you mean there is never going to be Bahrain GP, or just in 2011?

2. I'm assuming you mean Kubica will not RACE in 2010? Also, define "Possibly." Is he or isn't he going to "ever race" in F1? ( I can guarantee he will "ever" race (or bet). I give him 75% chance to be CAPABLE of racing in 2011. The team may decide not to race him if Heidfeld is doing really well or he'd be ready for the last 2 or 3 races only.

3. I give Weber a good chance to kick Vettel's arse IF the team will let him. SO, it was Webber's last hurrah IF the team decides he is NOT to race Vettel.

4. How do you propose to gauge Sutil's performance in the rain if "few will notice?" If he is so good WHY so few would notice?

5. I'm not sure who thinks Heidfeld does not deserve to be in F1? I personally do not like him (or his character) but acknowledge he is is a very good driver and probably the best choice to substitute for Kubica.

6. Kobayashi will be even beter then what/who? Himself in 2010?

7. So the Indian GP will either not happen or will happen? I'd say that's the safest bet I have seen...

So I can have the pleasure of telling everyone I told you so :D

There is not going to be a Bahrain GP. Time to accept it.

Robert Kubica will not drive in F1 in 2011, possibly ever.

2010 was Webber's last hurrah. He won't be able to keep up with Fettel kid this time.

HRT will continue to be a big fat joke and NK will continue to be occasionally fast, mostly erratic.

Adrian Sutil will remain the best wet weather drivero n the grid, though few will notice.

The Hulk will return to F1 sooner or later.

Cowboyashi will be even better this year, one to watch.

The Indian GP will either not happen at all (slim chance) or will surprise everyone by being a well organised event, quite unlike the Commonwealth Games. You can't fool Bernie and the FIA.

I count only 9 prophecies here. Where are the remaining 2002?

Well. Nick Heidfeld will only ever surprise me if he stops the car on track, gets out of the car, stands on the rear wing, strips his fireproofs down and shouts when completely naked "I'm a eunuch and I bought my children from a dot com toystore!"

Never happen? Neither will Cavallino's prediction.

:roll: Awesome!

:lol:

Well. Nick Heidfeld will only ever surprise me if he stops the car on track, gets out of the car, stands on the rear wing, strips his fireproofs down and shouts when completely naked "I'm a eunuch and I bought my children from a dot com toystore!"

:clap3:

2. I'm assuming you mean Kubica will not RACE in 2010? Also, define "Possibly." Is he or isn't he going to "ever race" in F1? ( I can guarantee he will "ever" race (or bet). I give him 75% chance to be CAPABLE of racing in 2011. The team may decide not to race him if Heidfeld is doing really well or he'd be ready for the last 2 or 3 races only.

I am not personally attacking you by laying out the facts. So stop with the personal attacks, surprise us with some maturity sometime. His driving in F1 again is not based on some fantastic notions you conjure up in your head, I have no idea where you picked the 75% number from, but you have obivously no medical knowledge and have done absolutely no research into the matter. You're a fan, of the die hard personally attached kind, so it's hard to accept. But making small minded personal attacks against me for stating facts? Pathetic.

The other 2002 had to do with you not getting laid in 2011..

(cheap shot but you asked for it)

Oh did I mention, Jenson Button will never again win the driver's championship as long as Lewis Hamilton is driving alongside him.

I am not personally attacking you by laying out the facts. So stop with the personal attacks, surprise us with some maturity sometime. His driving in F1 again is not based on some fantastic notions you conjure up in your head, I have no idea where you picked the 75% number from, but you have obivously no medical knowledge and have done absolutely no research into the matter. You're a fan, of the die hard personally attached kind, so it's hard to accept. But making small minded personal attacks against me for stating facts? Pathetic.

There aren't any personal attacks in Piotr's post.

I think you could read it again and check it by yourself.

Yeah of course not apart from the very first line!

Not a personal attack as such. It was Piotr's 2011 prophecy but you can prove him wrong.

Ahh, prophecies for free! I have seen many prophets, and if their prophecies are worth of anything then they cost money. If they are for free then they are made by politicians and don't worth much.

Oh did I mention, Jenson Button will never again win the driver's championship as long as Lewis Hamilton is driving alongside him.

:lol::clap3:

Cavallino grows a pair. :P

I guess JB will have to be driving in front of him rather than alongside him then. ;)

In reference to your Nick Heidfeld theory, I am one of those people who believe he's had his time and there are far better, more talented drivers that should have been given that chance. Renault have a duty to their own team and championship challenge to hire the best driver possible to help them achieve that. I do certainly not think that Nick Heidfeld is that driver. Yes, he is a stable choice. Yes, he is experienced. Have they all had temporary memory erasing procedures? Kubica p**sed all over him at BMW. That is not the way to win a championship. They'd have been better off asking Kimi, even at the lowest point of his career, he has far more talent in his left little toe than Heidfeld has coursing through his whole body.

Apparently all it takes nowadays is 95% car, 5% driver to win a championship. Even if Heidfeld had the Batmobile, he wouldn't win the championship. He wouldn't win it even if it was just him in it. Fact.

The truth is not always nice, but it makes up for it.

Sorry Jay but this is serious brilliance. I laughed hard at this. I hope you don't take offence but I can see you laughing in a sneaky offhand way too.

Unofficially Cav has the best start to insults this year. (official) :P

The truth is not always nice, but it makes up for it.

Looked in the mirror and your reflection ran away screaming did it?

Looked in the mirror and your reflection ran away screaming did it?

I see there are others. Shall we start a club?

I see there are others. Shall we start a club?

Again, you are misinformed. My own shadow wants to do naughty sexy's with me. :lol:

Again, you are misinformed. My own shadow wants to do naughty sexy's with me. :lol:

You are dating Hank Marvin?

Is this a personal insults thread? Can I join?

Is this a personal insults thread? Can I join?

Please do, you old basta*d.