Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

2011 Prophecies

This thread.

Started good.

Tailed off in the middle.

And the less said about the end, the better.

:lol::clap3:

Cavallino grows a pair. :P

I guess JB will have to be driving in front of him rather than alongside him then. ;)

In reference to your Nick Heidfeld theory, I am one of those people who believe he's had his time and there are far better, more talented drivers that should have been given that chance. Renault have a duty to their own team and championship challenge to hire the best driver possible to help them achieve that. I do certainly not think that Nick Heidfeld is that driver. Yes, he is a stable choice. Yes, he is experienced. Have they all had temporary memory erasing procedures? Kubica p**sed all over him at BMW. That is not the way to win a championship. They'd have been better off asking Kimi, even at the lowest point of his career, he has far more talent in his left little toe than Heidfeld has coursing through his whole body.

Apparently all it takes nowadays is 95% car, 5% driver to win a championship. Even if Heidfeld had the Batmobile, he wouldn't win the championship. He wouldn't win it even if it was just him in it. Fact.

I love you woman, but don't tell my wife :lol:

You are dating Hank Marvin?

If that's code for "you sexy woman, i am a naughty boy whilst thinking of you" then I'd rather play dodgeball with a glock 9mm.

:P

Is this a personal insults thread? Can I join?

Oh here he is, Mr. 'I know everything cause I worked in F1 and I still have my old crone mates to yak about the good old days with cause nobody else will listen' Insider

Feel welcome now? :P;)

Oh here he is, Mr. 'I know everything cause I worked in F1 and I still have my old crone mates to yak about the good old days with cause nobody else will listen' Insider

Feel welcome now? :P;)

Anyone who listens to Tangerine Dream, falls off bikes they can't handle and supports Liverpool should go into hiding - permanentlymf_tongue.gif

Anyone who listens to Tangerine Dream, falls off bikes they can't handle and supports Liverpool should go into hiding - permanentlymf_tongue.gif

Oooooh. Well listen here old man, I don't think you are able to say much about football. Keep blowing bubbles hammer man, your lot may just end up mid table of the championship at best!

(tee hee) ;)

Oooooh. Well listen here old man, I don't think you are able to say much about football. Keep blowing bubbles hammer man, your lot may just end up mid table of the championship at best!

(tee hee) ;)

Ha, ha, ha, ha! I'm not very good at this!biggrin.gif

:blink:

:wub:

Kimi who?

Couldn't handle the pressure, was washed up, couldn't replicate his brilliant form from his earlier career. Kimi Hendrix.

Couldn't handle the pressure, was washed up, couldn't replicate his brilliant form from his earlier career. Kimi Hendrix.

That one made me laugh and cry, all at once.

So I can have the pleasure of telling everyone I told you so :D

There is not going to be a Bahrain GP. Time to accept it.

Robert Kubica will not drive in F1 in 2011, possibly ever.

Nick Heidfeld will surprise the people who actually thought he doesn't deserve to be in F1.

2010 was Webber's last hurrah. He won't be able to keep up with Fettel kid this time.

HRT will continue to be a big fat joke and NK will continue to be occasionally fast, mostly erratic.

Adrian Sutil will remain the best wet weather drivero n the grid, though few will notice.

The Hulk will return to F1 sooner or later.

Cowboyashi will be even better this year, one to watch.

The Indian GP will either not happen at all (slim chance) or will surprise everyone by being a well organised event, quite unlike the Commonwealth Games. You can't fool Bernie and the FIA.

I agree. Add to this that Lotus (not Toleman) will end the year surprisingly high up there.

Making a pathetic prophecy and then bringing it back...

Oh you're great God Cavallino, you were so right, you're always right.

You're training hard, right?

Well, I predict that he won't be back at all. Not for friday testing, racing in 2011 or any other year.

If he gets back into a car, it will be for him and Renault to take advantage of all the things that made him great. If his accident has compromised any of that performance, he will be an also ran. I don't think he would want that. In similar circumstances, I still believe Jonny Herbert's accident before entering F1 cost him the chance of becoming a real force.

The brutal rality is that if Robert is only ever going to be as quick as their exisitng line up, there is no point in a return. It would be to easy to get all misty eyed, a littl like Mercedes have been with Schumacher; they are delluded by chasing an irreversible down trend in Michael's previously mighty form.

Having said all of this, if there is achance that by returning to the c#ckpit it actually forms part of his rehab, with the realistic possibility he could be as strong as before, Renault and Robert would do well to go through the pain of medium term disappointing results.

Whatever happens, I want Robert to be well and happy with his life.

Whatever happens, I want Robert to be well and happy with his life.

That's more important than coming back this season, even more important than coming back at all.

Making a pathetic prophecy and then bringing it back...

Oh you're great God Cavallino, you were so right, you're always right.

You're training hard, right?

The prophet can only foresee the future, not change it to what you like.

For example, Fernando will not become the world champion in 2011. Now that may make you sad. But it's true. I don't have any cheery prophecies for you.

For example, Fernando will not become the world champion in 2011. Now that may make you sad. But it's true. I don't have any cheery prophecies for you.

Ooh, you're really going out on a limb there. I mean, Vettel is looking so fragile right now....