Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Get Your 2011 Champion Here

Typical female, can't make up her mind.

Did you know that Hurricanes used to be given female names because they were erratic and unpredictable? Just like a woman.... :whistling:

Well, at least I have a mind to make up. :whistling::P

I've decided I'm putting my money on Lewis Button. :D

1. Sebastian Vettel

2. Fernando Alonso

3. Felipe Massa

4. Mark Webber

5. Lewis Hamilton

6. Nico Rosberg

7. Nick Heidfeld

8. Jenson Button

9. Michael Schumacher

10. Adrian Sutil

Spaces denote large gaps.

You get to chose ONE Eric. You silly yanks...does everything have to be spelled out to you? :P

I'll go for the man with the golden chin too.

Jezza!!!!!!!!!!!! Gidday, mate! How's ya hanging?

G'day bud, I'm well, and how're you keeping? Been a while since my last visit, I'd better keep my eye on this place now that F1 is back on the menu

You get to chose ONE Eric. You silly yanks...does everything have to be spelled out to you? :P

Don't be too hard on him, for the first time he's choosing real people that race in F1! Step by step...

I would applaude loudest and longest if Webber were to do it this year. I hope that he has had a good think about 2010 over the winter and come to the conclusion that he nearly did it, so there's no reason why he can't do it again, only this time go one better. He's got all the motivation in the world, if he uses it right.

Who do I think will win it:- Vettel. His final few races of 2010 were some of the best performances I've seen under the ultimate pressure to deliver wins.

It could well be between the two RBR's with the rest trailing in their wake as they look so strong in winter testing.

G'day bud, I'm well, and how're you keeping? Been a while since my last visit, I'd better keep my eye on this place now that F1 is back on the menu

Good to see you around here again, Jez.

I would applaude loudest and longest if Webber were to do it this year. I hope that he has had a good think about 2010 over the winter and come to the conclusion that he nearly did it, so there's no reason why he can't do it again, only this time go one better. He's got all the motivation in the world, if he uses it right.

Who do I think will win it:- Vettel. His final few races of 2010 were some of the best performances I've seen under the ultimate pressure to deliver wins.

It could well be between the two RBR's with the rest trailing in their wake as they look so strong in winter testing.

I like your analysis. I'de also like Webbo to win, but don't think he can beat Vettel for reasons mentioned above.

I'll go with Lewis, with Vettel a close 2nd. I hope that new simpler Mclaren exhaust pays off...

gun to my head, i'll take Vettel. i'd love to see Schumacher just to read all of the retracts by the folks who were talking all of the "shouldn't have come back" trash last year.

Welcome back dude! Love the new tracks and its always good to have more hotties around. ;)

ah Mr Hector, my ole buddy. It is my belief Alonso will never inherit and win the championship again.

Peace be with you

Regards

Mr.Brad

:D but I was hopping for inheriting again! Last year I learned that winning it it's too difficult.

Imo, last year Red Bull performance in all was better. At the last round Alonso was focusing too much on Webber. I can understand it on a car is not enough strong to be at the front driver must decide competitor whom he must race against based on priority, and Webber was his nearest competitor. The car was just not enough fast to overtake three or four drivers after he pitted in.

Let's see how good performance of Red bull this year, if they are the same or even better than last year Vettel would play more dominant role this season. I rate him driver not only he has great talent, aggressive style, but also he is mentally strong. Place him on a par with Schumi when he was young or Hamilton. While Alonso is more a driver with maturity, good control, strategic player ala Button or Webber. This year's chance wouldn't be easy, but still open.