Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Get Your 2011 Champion Here

Alllllll righty then....

...there is a gun to your head....you're sweating profusely, and there is a foul stench emanating from your underwear....

....and you captor says that you have to give him your pick for World Champion 2011....

...your answers gentlemen (and ladies) please....

Adam Strags (or whatever he calls himself now... you know, the one who walks around naked, blogging with a pencil....) :)

Is that a pencil? Damn.

Clippo tells me Maldonado, so I'll say Alonso for a 3rd WDC this year.

Errr... Errr... And if I'm wrong what happens to me?

Alonso, because I don't care much this year (all Kubica's fault XD) and Vettel would be the too obvious car based choice...

Alonso...

Errr... Errr... And if I'm wrong what happens to me?

Alonso, because I don't care much this year (all Kubica's fault XD) and Vettel would be the too obvious car based choice...

Hey!

I picked Alonso, get your own WDC!

I'll add too that it'll be Red Bull's WCC.

Well, I really did fancy Jenson to pull it off this year but Woking have buggered that up for him now. My reserve was and is..........................Schumi for number 8. They looked good out of the box, did the mileages and brought a hot step to Barcelona. The Bulls will be fast and so will the Ferraris but Michael and Nico will chase them down I believe. McLaren's battles will now be with STR, Renault, Williams and Sauber.

What's the name of the gunman?

....sounded like Alongdo, or Ferndandio or something..... ???

...it really is hard to hear voices when locked in a cellar....

....sounded like Alongdo, or Ferndandio or something..... ???

That name will save my life. :D

Alllllll righty then....

...there is a gun to your head....you're sweating profusely, and there is a foul stench emanating from your underwear....

....and you captor says that you have to give him your pick for World Champion 2011....

...your answers gentlemen (and ladies) please....

I think Michael Schumacher looks good. I know he had a dreadful comeback season, but I believe it was just to get the hang of it again. If Mercedes carries this kind of pace into the season Vettel, Alonso will have to know their game cause the Legend is Back!

I think Michael Schumacher looks good. I know he had a dreadful comeback season, but I believe it was just to get the hang of it again. If Mercedes carries this kind of pace into the season Vettel, Alonso will have to know their game cause the Legend is Back!

I don't eat cheese before bed time anymore, for this very reason.

One of the McLaren boys. Hopefully Jens, quite possibly Lewis.

Call me deluded or stupid, I don't care. I really do believe they're going to come up with the goods.

"and through the face of adversity, came the spoils of victory..."

Call me deluded or stupid, I don't care. I really do believe they're going to come up with the goods.

I'll jump onto that bandwagon. My vote for Vettel was who I think will win. Who I want to win, however, would be Lewis or Mikey or Jens, in that order.

I'll jump onto that bandwagon. My vote for Vettel was who I think will win. Who I want to win, however, would be Lewis or Mikey or Jens, in that order.

Hey! You can't change your vote. Your captor's will not think too highly of that....

Typical female, can't make up her mind.

Did you know that Hurricanes used to be given female names because they were erratic and unpredictable? Just like a woman.... :whistling:

I'd love Jenson to win but thats never going to happen in 2011 now lol... I have a feeling it will be Alonso... Though I'd happily see Schumi win again and I think he could have a good chance this year!