Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Australian Gp Official Thread

Did we have this much action in the last 10 laps of a GP last year? I don't think so....

Mother Russia is looking good for her first podium......1.5 laps to go....come on boy...come on...

Vettel takes the win...

Hamilton nurses it for second...

And there'll be Vodka sprayed on the podium tonight!!!

And I get $2 :P

WTF are they showing Vettel for?

Contractually they have to show the winner on the last lap of the race....

Way to go, Seb.

Way to go, Hamilton.

Way to go, Petrov, for denying Alonso a podium place. Seeing the Lotus-Reno (is that the right name?) performance, Kubica must be bitterly feeling the "if only I hadn't..." thing. Oh well, if it's of any consolation to Kubi, he can at least indulge in dead hand wanking.

Congrats to Perez too....made his one stop strategy work....

Question now is, will one of the big teams go that route and risk a one stopper? I think not, as unfortunately they front runners have to play copycats with each other.

It's so great to see Vettel's winning finger sign! If he keeps up like this, the WDC is his for the taking. Not as good as Schumi winning the WDC, but 2nd best thing.

Mother Russia is looking good for her first podium......1.5 laps to go....come on boy...come on...

Is it really the first time a russian is on the podium? RB will also be proud of his teammate...

I see Team Poochie is just called Renault in the results, and Team Lotus is Lotus Renault.

Oh I'll gladly take you money.

You've forgotten that Alonso gets hypnotised by Petrov's rear end and will not attempt a pass...

And how will you accept your award, sir?

Bugger it. Now we have to wait for another race again....can't they just get in the cars and start again?

Is it really the first time a russian is on the podium? RB will also be proud of his teammate...

Well considering that Petrov is the first Russian in F1, I think the chances are pretty bloody high :P

fvcking finger again

So whats worse? Finger pointing, or fist pumping? All the drivers that win gesticulate with their hands....not like soccer players don't point a finger after a goal from time to time...