Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rarebrowndog

Who Was It That Deliberately Crashed To Take Pole

Hello everyone!

Can anyone remember who deliberately crashed over the line in qualifying, having 1st checked with the team that they could rebuild the car overnight, doing this secured Pole position in an inferior car.

I had a feeling this was either Prost or Senna but having spent 2 days on the net trying to find out I thought I'd go "straight to the horses mouth"

Ayrton Senna, Japan 1990. Interestingly enough his nephew Bruno did the same in GP2 at Magny Cours. And for some reason I think Ayrton also did it at Magny also.

ha ha ha ha ha you're a horse ha ha ha ha ha

:runaway:

:lol: You've been waiting all that time for someone to reply so you can say that haven't you? Well Mr Fancy Pants its better than being a donkey, like you. :P :P :eekout:

:lol: You've been waiting all that time for someone to reply so you can say that haven't you? Well Mr Fancy Pants its better than being hung like a donkey, like you. :P :P :eekout:

I can't see where you are making fun of me in that statement....

clap3.gifThanks Kopite girl it was driving me crazy trying to remember.... and......

If you were a horse it would be a thoroughbredthbup.gif

But obviously you are not a horse 'cos they don't know Motor sport!biggrin.gif

I can't see where you are making fun of me in that statement....

Funny guy! Hey, if i was hung like a donkey there'd be something very very very wrong somewhere. So that, i'm not jealous of at all :P

rarebrowndog :lol: Well thanks for the ehm compliment! And no worries mate. Welcome to TF1 :)

Did you take that photo just after you'd -cough- finish your business with that poor poor animal!? :P

Did you take that photo just after you'd -cough- finish your business with that poor poor animal!? :P

There's no need to talk about yourself in the third person :D

And I have *never* laid a finger on you :P

Besides I frightened it away with my ears which smell of vinegar..... :D