Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Race Control In Charge Of Racing?

http://totalf1.com/full_story/view/371597/Radical_Revisions_for_DRS/

This, to me, is just a total load of B)(#$%^&T....

What's next? heap of guys in race control with Nintendo wheels and buttons driving the car??

For god sake bugger all these elaborate electronic changes to the cars, just change the bloody tracks to allow overtaking !!!!

Totally agree!

First they introduce DRS, now they want to introduce IDS - WTF?!!!! It would be cheaper just to radio the guy in front with the message "Alonso is faster than you. Do you understand?"

Talk of using slip roads?

KERS-Disabling system? These guys are just nuts!

DRS + KERS worked fine in my opinion. We saw some good overtaking - not heaps but there were some good overtaking. Let's just leave it at that....PLEASE!!!

Just because fans complain - doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to meet everyone of their needs. Fans complain because that is what fans do!

BUGGER I forgot about April Fools Day ROTFLMAO

BUT I do wonder if there is not just a smigion of truth in this crap. Sure would not surprise me

What is the point of qualifying? Isn't it to rank the cars in order of performance? Er, yeah, and that's what it does. So why the hell is everyone so surprised that the cars in front of the slower ones are less likely to be overtaken.

Duh?

You can't have a series that gives with one hand then tries to falsely manipulate a natural status quo.

F1 needs a chat with itself. It is a team sport that has a rank and an order.More overtaking is only possible if it becomes a driver orientated single make series. Anyone up for that? Okay, Graham, be quiet.

I'm not too bothered about the lack of overtaking. I would only be miffed if all the cars were the same. They aint. So unless we do that, accept things the way they are. Can we put a lid on this now? Can we stop harping on about how to improve the show? I really do not care.

F1 is in a place where it is trying to change what it is without changing the fundamentals. Bonkers and fruitless.

There was once an F1 April Fools' joke about the sport dividing the teams into two classes: constructors and privateers.

Two years later and something about a two-tier system FOTA budget cap Max Mosley blah blah blah etc etc etc.

So that's really just to say Ferrari will be running a green livery in 2013.