Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

Canadian GP

i didn watch quali and plz tell me why is sato so low... did he mess up? or was it a car thingy... how is it tht RS is on pole..why is ferarri 6 and 7.. and well mclaren seems to be doin well (yeh) but hey their car will blow its engines rite....

yea it was a weard one. i think that both Ferraris are fat on fule. sato well there had to be somthing rong there and well Williams finaly Got that FW26 into first spot but maby just maby he might be a little light well lighter than th4e Ferraris

Sato did the fastest first sector and a slowish 2nd sector (was still on for what would of been 2nd or third at t the end) and spun out of the last corner did a full 360 and hit the gas...losing a few seconds.....

Sato did the fastest first sector and a slowish 2nd sector (was still on for what would of been 2nd or third at t the end) and spun out of the last corner did a full 360 and hit the gas...losing a few seconds.....

thanks man.... anyway sato will bounce back come the american gp... pole for sato in america !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yet again sato's engine blows..he was on for 7th or maybe evenn 6th. which would of been a good comback from staarting in pit lane.

Sato wil deffinatley be back, and im sure he'll grab a pole this year, and maybe eveen a win, and surely atleast a podium.

(i didn watch quali and plz tell me why is sato so low... did he mess up?)

He messed up AGAIN!!! And then put the icing on the cake with another spin in the race...what a joke this guy is turning out to be. I wonder how many more races it will take him to work out that he has to wind his head in if he wants to win a race.

Another sensational win by Schumacher..... :twisted:

Brgds

Mitch

(i didn watch quali and plz tell me why is sato so low... did he mess up?)

He messed up AGAIN!!! And then put the icing on the cake with another spin in the race...what a joke this guy is turning out to be. I wonder how many more races it will take him to work out that he has to wind his head in if he wants to win a race.  

Another sensational win by Schumacher..... :twisted:  

Brgds

Mitch

sorry but i cant agree with u tht he is a joke... he beat button flat in the last race (sadly his engine blew) ....did well enough in this race startin from the pits but the engine blew... he doesn seem to be havin the best of luck and maybe has made a few mistakes but heck he is one of the brighter stars of F1 who is not afraid to make challenges even when it comes to the big guys....

(sorry but i cant agree with u tht he is a joke... he beat button flat in the last race (sadly his engine blew) ....did well enough in this race startin from the pits but the engine blew... he doesn seem to be havin the best of luck and maybe has made a few mistakes but heck he is one of the brighter stars of F1 who is not afraid to make challenges even when it comes to the big guys....)

That's OK...would be a boring topic if everyone agreed. :wink:

I agree he has had a lot of bad luck if you compare him to his team mate. But IMO he is NOWHERE near Button when it comes to race craft and using his head. I guess you could put that down to inexperience and he may mature with time but if he continues with his brain fart moves ie. Nurnberg and last night he's is going to become a nuiscance on the race track. There was also a coming together with Klien last night but the TV only caught the end of it.

He definitely brings some excitment to the races, but if he wants to compete with "the big guys" he's not going to achieve anything by sticking the BAR into holes that don't exist.

Brgds

Mitch

Imagine the repair bills if Taku and Klein were in the same race team!! :wink: :lol: Both driver's hade error riddled races, whilst Takus weekend got off good, but then fell apart, I'm starting to think Nurburgring was a flash in the pan, but I hope Im wrong for the sake of seeing some new faces up on the podium.

Sato is more then capable...he'll stick a few races together soon, and then the sky will be the limit. He needs the confidence of a podium.

Taku is under lots of pressure, like all drivers of course, but he also has to deal with the stereotypes regarding his origin and place in F1 and the hopes of a culture that impatiently looking for someone who can compete successfully on an international stage (and I don't just mean racing but anything from sports, film, music ect...) His struggle reminds me a bit of Bruce Lee and for those who are unfamiliar with his accomplishments, he attempted to break into Hollywood only to be ignored because of his origin. But the rest is history.

It is tough to comprehend exactly what he is going thru but I argue Sato is in a position that is unique. His F3 engineer said Taku has a huge desire to always impress, alway eager to prove himself, something that only time can tame and harness.

For a second year driver in a team that is blossoming its going to be hard and his luck ain't helping either. But I certainly hope, and believe his turnaround will begin at Indy this week and I'll be fortunate enough to see it first hand. Regardless of what you may think of him, as he already proven without paper results, the sport can only be better because of it.

i dont know about you guys but i think that Timo Glock is sooooooooooo soooooooooo sooooooooo much better than Kline. and well yea Sato has the goods be be a race winner he has bad days were it all gos wrong.

Glock performed very well and should he keep his seat will probably do better than Pantano. Also ditto what Jet said.