Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

F1 Round Two - Malaysia

I can't remember a more boring final Q. I know I'm in the minority, but I absolutely loved one lap qualy. Today was 8mins of nothing, then 2 mins of seeing only 3-4 cars. I never got to see any of the other drivers laps. Disappointing, but hopefully the race will be great.

Schumacher is Nico's little poofy bitch....Nico knows he can beat him, and beat him he will. He won the war last year, and this year is just going to be a repeat performance. Other teammates of Michaels feared him from the outset and never competed against him. Nico doesn't have that problem, and hence the fruit has been borne.

Oh...so the excuse about him not able to work his tyres been given up on... :yawn:

Third season in a row that Ferrari is lost at sea. It somehow coincides with Domenicali running the team... Makes me extremely sad, when I see it and Montezemolo does not see it.

Its not just because of SD...there are various other factors, the thing is that, you can't just stay on top for ever, its good for the sport and more interesting for the fans. For sure, this has given the hardcore Ferrari fans a chance to open their eyes and ever since Schumi returned (to race with another team) some of his fans have realized that he is not the God and many have jumped ships lately. Its good....Ferrari's form have given other teams to sell their cheaper merchandise. I am happy to see Redbulls (a drinks company) kicking arse, even though I prefer Mclarens to win.....I hope Lotus Renault too joins the fight, as they are planning to reintroduce a whole range of new sports cars.

Btw.....Lovely qualifying.

Oh...so the excuse about him not able to work his tyres been given up on... :yawn:

It's not an excuse, but a genuine reason. He was ahead of Nico in FP1, 2, 3 & Q1.

I agree with you. I wouldn't put the whole blame on just one person, they all share success and fail. They were all very happy during winter testing and it suddenly blew up in their faces in Australia. I just hope they know by now who made all that mess, from a happy winter testing to a nightmare 1st race of the season in Australia, b#####d!!! Sepang could only get things worse and China won't help either.

I'm just an observer and most Ferrari fans are pointing their fingers towards Domenicalli, right or wrong I don't know. I think it's time to get focused on the development of the car, wait till the summer break and then if the car is a fail start the new 2012 project and do it better next time. They were able to close the gap to Red Bull last season so they should keep pushig at least for a few months more.

I think italianization, Montezemolo's motto, is a big mistake but they didn't really do it. It was more like a political slogan, there are still many non-italians working there although maybe they could bring a few more italians, or non-italians, in the future. The disappointment is already everywhere in Ferrari, if they finish the season in such a bad mood they'll have to do something. The right thing to do I don't know, work hard now. Pray.

I do like this Doominicali blame game. Just for the fact he sacked Kimi! I hope he loses his job soon.... :D

Not a bad quali, Vettel once again snatching pole at the end! Funny the way the top 5 qualifiers today were the same top 5 qualifiers in Melbourne! lol

And they were the top five overall last year too....

I smell a conspiracy!

My cousin is a Kimi fan, and i have noticed about him the hatred towards Ferrari team and Alonso, because they have rejected Kimster. The same hatred was felt toward Alonso from Schumi fans in 2006. When my cousin heard that Kimi is going to drive Toyota pick up truck in a circle he went mad. To all of you Kimi fans- don't worry be happy, because Kimi is happy now, although it is total waste of a great talent.

Decent qualifying session, wasn't expecting Vettel to pull it out of the bag at the end like that. Rain or no rain, it will be an exciting race I think.

Just sounds like your brother is ignorant if that made him mad....

Well i am just pointing out the same pattern of symptoms and feelings of Kimi fans around the world during their quitting Kimi phase. You have to admit that he was child of F1, and one of the best, at the end lost in alcohol. Who said anything about my brother?!

You didn't know that?! Strange! It is a true. I have a photo!

Kimi likes a drink or two, like all finns do, but he's certainly no alcoholic. and you can't attribute that as a factor in him losing his mojo

Kimi likes a drink or two, like all finns do, but he's certainly no alcoholic. and you can't attribute that as a factor in him losing his mojo

Who said anything about his mojo? He still has his mojo, but in F1 you have to use 100% of mojo, in another words no party and no drink. You can drive Toyota pick up truck with 37% of mojo, and the rest of mojo use on alcohol. Don't tell me that he likes only drink or two, more like bottle or two.

LMAO... 2nd season without Kimi and still he is being discussed! I'm over it now, can we focus on the race today and the current field of drivers/teams...

I think it'll be a close race, and I am hoping for a wet/dry race as they are always fun!

Who said anything about his mojo? He still has his mojo, but in F1 you have to use 100% of mojo, in another words no party and no drink. You can drive Toyota pick up truck with 37% of mojo, and the rest of mojo use on alcohol. Don't tell me that he likes only drink or two, more like bottle or two.

You certainly have an intriging and entertaining way of trying to put things in perspective, but this time you make no sense. I've seen Kimi drunk falling off a boat and dressed up as a gorilla but you can't blame alcohol as the main reason for him losing his form. You can't blame Kimi for having a life outside of his duties as an F1 driver. He just wanted to win the championship once (I have the article written by Peter Windsor stating this beginning 2007 when he started his tenure at Ferrari), lost interest after that which unfortunately led to his "downfall" in F1.

LMAO... 2nd season without Kimi and still he is being discussed! I'm over it now, can we focus on the race today and the current field of drivers/teams...

I think it'll be a close race, and I am hoping for a wet/dry race as they are always fun!

no.