Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

F1 Round Two - Malaysia

LMAO... 2nd season without Kimi and still he is being discussed! I'm over it now, can we focus on the race today and the current field of drivers/teams...

I think it'll be a close race, and I am hoping for a wet/dry race as they are always fun!

Hey ben you're right Steph is gonna have another fit us changing her thread into another Kimi discussion...

Tommorrow's weather forecast predict 60% rain... which spells disaster for my PPP predictions

You certainly have an intriging and entertaining way of trying to put things in perspective, but this time you make no sense. I've seen Kimi drunk falling off a boat and dressed up as a gorilla but you can't blame alcohol as the main reason for him losing his form. You can't blame Kimi for having a life outside of his duties as an F1 driver. He just wanted to win the championship once (I have the article written by Peter Windsor stating this beginning 2007 when he started his tenure at Ferrari), lost interest after that which unfortunately led to his "downfall" in F1.

come on, one of the best F1 drivers in his best F1 years, to leave all to drive pick up truck? rally i can understand, it is a huge challenge, but this? he could go to nascar later,in his 40's

The only two things that put F1 apart from any other form of motorsport is one it costs a ferk load of peso's to do and two, they build their own chassis...oh wait...so too does NASCAR.....

It's just another form of motorsport. Get over it. Build a bridge or something.

Back to Malaysia now...hmmmmm?

The only two things that put F1 apart from any other form of motorsport is one it costs a ferk load of peso's to do and two, they build their own chassis...oh wait...so too does NASCAR.....

It's just another form of motorsport. Get over it. Build a bridge or something.

Back to Malaysia now...hmmmmm?

special olympics are the just another form of sport ...hmmmmm? F1 is supreme form of motorsport, anything else is 'can't go to F1' . go shear a sheep or something.

Gah!

Heifeld out quallified Petrov.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I agree with you. I wouldn't put the whole blame on just one person, they all share success and fail. They were all very happy during winter testing and it suddenly blew up in their faces in Australia. I just hope they know by now who made all that mess, from a happy winter testing to a nightmare 1st race of the season in Australia, b#####d!!! Sepang could only get things worse and China won't help either.

I'm just an observer and most Ferrari fans are pointing their fingers towards Domenicalli, right or wrong I don't know. I think it's time to get focused on the development of the car, wait till the summer break and then if the car is a fail start the new 2012 project and do it better next time. They were able to close the gap to Red Bull last season so they should keep pushig at least for a few months more.

I think italianization, Montezemolo's motto, is a big mistake but they didn't really do it. It was more like a political slogan, there are still many non-italians working there although maybe they could bring a few more italians, or non-italians, in the future. The disappointment is already everywhere in Ferrari, if they finish the season in such a bad mood they'll have to do something. The right thing to do I don't know, work hard now. Pray.

This season is not so typical, yet - looks like genuine development screw up.

In 2007, Jean Todt was in charge - Kimi won WDC.

In 2008, Massa lost because of catastrophic pit crew and pitwall. In 2009, Ferrari decided to ignore Brawn warning about DD. In 2010, pitwall decisions were to blame for lost championship; not only in last race.

So, pitwall is to be blamed for two lost WDCs in last 3 seasons. Who is highest ranking guy sitting there? Domenicali. QED

If football (soccer) team does not play well, you change coach, you do not fire all players. If F1 team is not performing well, one should first try changing team boss.

But I do not want to go to war about these. Since I am not in position to change anything, it is irrelevant if he is the one to blame or not, result is that Ferrari has entered dry season....

Gah!

Heifeld out quallified Petrov.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And in a good position too! Hopefully Vitaly will show him how it's done in the race (he will, right?) XD

Massa passes Petrov....which leaves Alonso behind Petrov...poor Alonso....once again he will be hypnotised by Petrov's rear end....

Hahahaha...Schuey must've felt like Zonta...passed on both sides at the same time!!!

OK...so I'll throw in the conspiracy theory...Massa's "wheel nut failure" was to swap him and Alonso on track.....

Shocking how Ferrari intentionally scuppered Massa's pit. I wish he'd take blunderbuss and shoot dead everybody at Ferrari before handing in his resignation.

Good start by Heidfeld & Schumacher. Hope Schu does well today. Rosberg proved utterly worthless at the start.

OK...so I'll throw in the conspiracy theory...Massa's "wheel nut failure" was to swap him and Alonso on track.....

+1

Shocking how Ferrari intentionally scuppered Massa's pit. I wish he'd take blunderbuss and shoot dead everybody at Ferrari before handing in his resignation.

Good start by Heidfeld & Schumacher. Hope Schu does well today. Rosberg proved utterly worthless at the start.

please, no spleen :D

I think Webber should do the same at Red Bull :P