Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

F1 Round Two - Malaysia

Well, impact popped the wheel :) So, failing of the steering triggered chain of events that lead to his death...

I know it's a chain of events and all that but it was really unfortunate that that accident killed Senna.

About the steering I too think there was a problem there before he went off the track and I think the steering wheel moving freely back-and-forth was a sign of something broken or malfunctioning.

if that documentary is the one i watched, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Williams F1 team' point of view and shows only their side of story. you can find on Youtube the same documentary edited by someone,with many data and fatcs that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows crash from another point of view.

I remember part of it and it had surely some parts from the one you and #46 posted, but I remember it was longer and more people were talking in the documentary. Maybe it was a rehash of old ideas, I think I downloaded it from emule. :blush:

If only someone would post a link to it.

A link to what?

BTW, there's a youtube video of one of those documentaries about Senna, with some revealing additions.

A link to what?

BTW, there's a youtube video of one of those documentaries about Senna, with some revealing additions.

Ah, thanks, I'll try and find it! :P

But tbh, who needs those documentaries? There's a very simple experiment I heard about: just watch the footage.

Ah, thanks, I'll try and find it! :P

But tbh, who needs those documentaries? There's a very simple experiment I heard about: just watch the footage.

I think I'll have a go at that 'watch the footage' technique. If only I could get my hands on one of those documentaries with footage of the crash on youtube or something.

Anyone got a link to something like that?

I think I'll have a go at that 'watch the footage' technique. If only I could get my hands on one of those documentaries with footage of the crash on youtube or something.

Anyone got a link to something like that?

The problem is, if that documentary is the one i watched, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Williams F1 team' point of view and shows only their side of story. you can find on Youtube the same documentary edited by someone,with many data and fatcs that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows crash from another point of view.

The problem is, if that documentary is the one i watched, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Williams F1 team' point of view and shows only their side of story. you can find on Youtube the same documentary edited by someone,with many data and fatcs that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows crash from another point of view.

That sounds excellent. If only there was a link to it.

Ah, a link, at last!

Getting back on topic to Malaysia, though, what I still don't really understand is: why is nobody worried about steering wheel falling of Petrov's car? Senna was killed when his steering failed.

Ah, a link, at last!

Getting back on topic to Malaysia, though, what I still don't really understand is: why is nobody worried about steering wheel falling of Petrov's car? Senna was killed when his steering failed.

Really? Because I watched a documentary about Senna's death a while ago and they said that the steering wheel had nothing to do with it.

If only there were a way for us to watch it, like some text you could click on and then take you automatically to a page were you could watch videos online!

Oh, well, one can only dream.

Really? Because I watched a documentary about Senna's death a while ago and they said that the steering wheel had nothing to do with it.

If only there were a way for us to watch it, like some text you could click on and then take you automatically to a page were you could watch videos online!

I'm working on something, it will be called hypertext or something like that.

You can try it here.

I have a lot of good ideas, am working on a new page about videos. I called it tutubo.es, then I changed it and called it youtube.com because English isn't my mother tongue but I could call it my uncle's tongue or something. People uploaded a lot of videos about Senna but then someone called FOM or something like that threatened me and called me criminal b#####d and I didn't want him to blame me about Senna's death so I had to secretely upload my own documentary and...

You can try it

I'm working on something, it will be called hypertext or something like that.

You can try it here.

I have a lot of good ideas, am working on a new page about videos. I called it tutubo.es, then I changed it and called it youtube.com because English isn't my mother tongue but I could call it my uncle's tongue or something. People uploaded a lot of videos about Senna but then someone called FOM or something like that threatened me and called me criminal b#####d and I didn't want him to blame me about Senna's death so I had to secretely upload my own documentary and...

You can try it

if that documentary is the one i watched, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Williams F1 team' point of view and shows only their side of story. you can find on Youtube the same documentary edited by someone,with many data and fatcs that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows crash from another point of view.

I actually saw something like you describe a while back, it was on www.tutubo.es

Edit: Oh, that's weird, the text doesn't seem to work when I click it. Maybe he changed the name?? eusa_think.gif

It can't be made by Williams but I like their shaving foam. I did it with my hands and put Villanueva's guitar on my vid, he threatened me and...

I actually saw something like you describe a while back, it was on www.tutubo.es

Edit: Oh, that's weird, the text doesn't seem to work when I click it. Maybe he changed the name?? eusa_think.gif

That sounds familiar, I once changed the name of tutubo.es...

If only someone could provide a link to it.

A link? No, sorry. We're decent chaps.

Pablo might know something about that. :eusa_think:

It can't be made by Williams but I like their shaving foam. I did it with my hands and put Villanueva's guitar on my vid, he threatened me and...

That sounds familiar, I once changed the name of tutubo.es...

If only someone could provide a link to it.

A link? No, sorry. We're decent chaps.

Pablo might know something about that. :eusa_think:

if that shaving foam is the one i used, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Williams F1 team' point of view and shows only their way of shaving. you can find on ebay the same foam edited by someone,with many ingredients and chemicals that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows shaving from another point of view.

if that shaving foam is the one i used, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Williams F1 team' point of view and shows only their way of shaving. you can find on ebay the same foam edited by someone,with many ingredients and chemicals that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows shaving from another point of view.

That sounds excellent. If only there was a link to it.