Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Daveybaby

Well, its here.

The event of the year. Daveybaby Percy Hotolderman's birthday! Three cheers for him! But lets not get him too excited! (at his age its not good)

Never mind Dave! I just want you to enjoy your day, and the rest of the year. You're a top bloke, and deserve it, my fellow countryman! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pfft.

1) Has any of you thought about all those millionaires and sheikhs that couldn't go to the Bahrein GP lately? Has Dave done anything about them?

2) After Japan everything looks so small for me. Even Perv's er...birthday :whistling:

3) Hotolderman? That sounds suspiciously germanic to me.

No further questions, Your Honor.

I said _NO_ _FURTHER_ _QUESTIONS_

Pfft.

1) Has any of you thought about all those millionaires and sheikhs that couldn't go to the Bahrein GP lately? Has Dave done anything about them?

2) After Japan everything looks so small for me. Even Perv's er...birthday :whistling:

3) Hotolderman? That sounds suspiciously germanic to me.

No further questions, Your Honor.

I said _NO_ _FURTHER_ _QUESTIONS_

Hehehe...bravo

Oh yeah...happy birthday Mr Perverse....I only came to this thread hoping for some comedy... :P

I'm a bit late to the party, but I hope you had an excellent day.

Damn! I've been in the lab for weeks and completely lost track of time. You can imagine - or can you? - my surprise when I stepped out into the light...

My shadow was evident so I will return in 6 weeks, or the beginning of the 2011 season, whichever comes first.

post-3114-022867100 1302691417_thumb.jpg

Damn! I've been in the lab for weeks and completely lost track of time. You can imagine - or can you? - my surprise when I stepped out into the light...

My shadow was evident so I will return in 6 weeks, or the beginning of the 2011 season, whichever comes first.

"WAAAAAH MARTY ! ITS THE LIBYANS" :P;)