Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

If one of the Maccas pass Vettel at the star we'd have a very interesting race. If then Alonso gets in the fight for the podium too it could be epic. With Massa too fighting it would be dangerous but it could be the best race of the season.

If Vettel wins, the title would be nearly in his pocket.

True. Under the present points system, (which I am utterly against and always have been), another win for Vettel would put him 32 points clear even if Jens got into 2nd again. I can't see what that adds to the spectacle.

Seems Mark Webber & Schu have decided to have a lion's share of the mech problems. Webber with KERS, and Schu with malfunctioning wing at end of Q2. Hope both of them manage to scythe through the field tomorrow.

Despite the glory years at Ferrari and the astonishing, Honda-generated Brawn car, I would think Stuttgart have some serious concerns over Ross Brawn's continued tenure as TP at Mercedes GP. As he is no longer an equity holder, he is obviously in a position to be sacked. I would lay money that it has already been discussed at the highest level.

YEAH BABY :D :D :D :D :D

Jay, trust me. Schumi's fortunes are about to change. I just feel it.

But happy JB is in 2nd. Thanks to Craig for updating me. I missed the qualifying. I just hope Jens gets away with a better than good start, sticks on Vettel's tail, or takes the lead from the first corner. Actually no. I want them to have a damned good scrap, let them earn the win.

Another malfunctioning wing?

Well I guess it's better than blaming the tyres...

I would have thought missing his braking point on turn 14 was what screwed it up for him....:eusa_think:

Hey look the troll is back. He does well, you clam up and don't say a word. As soon as Rosberg is ahead in one session, practice quali anything, you are here spouting crap. You could make maure look balanced.

Too bad about Schu's blunder, but I guess the car's got enough pace for him to finish in the points.

Unless some idiot barges into him again :/

Yes, I too thought he was to blame for going wide. He & Brawn are saying he went wide on account of the wing. I hope it's a genuine reason.

He set a pretty fast lap in Q1, enough to get him to Q3, prima facie there is no reason to doubt it, seemed like an odd place to make an error. I club 'they made up a car problem to cover for the driver's slowness' conspiracy theories right with the 'they deliberately sabotaged one car to make the other look good at the expense of points and millions of dollars' theories, they both fly against common sense.

we can't blindly believe everything they say....:naughty:

Yes lets just blindly believe what a halfwitted hate filled forum poster sitting on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere has to say.

Despite the glory years at Ferrari and the astonishing, Honda-generated Brawn car, I would think Stuttgart have some serious concerns over Ross Brawn's continued tenure as TP at Mercedes GP. As he is no longer an equity holder, he is obviously in a position to be sacked. I would lay money that it has already been discussed at the highest level.

Yes, he just hasn't cut it as team principal. He can't even blame the budget, the cost saving measures have made a genuine difference, and with teams with even less funding like Sauber and Renault doing well, there really isn't much excuse.

Jay, trust me. Schumi's fortunes are about to change. I just feel it.

Completely different my feeling. Today I felt for the first time Schumacher might have to give up.

Completely different my feeling. Today I felt for the first time Schumacher might have to give up.

And that's why they call it a forum! Different views!

We'll have to see, Alex. Lets have a bet, the loser pays the other through paypal 20€? Yes?

Nice to see you back so soon, Steph. Glad the op didn't play havoc with your memory. Hope your hunch comes true.

Pirelli said a one-stop strategy is possible in the race. I expect the Saubers have the best chance to do this. In both races, they've made one stop less than the others. I don't recollect where, but I did read about Saubers being kindest on the tires. Anyone with tech know-how care to explain in simple terms how?

We'll have to see, Alex. Lets have a bet, the loser pays the other through paypal 20€? Yes?

I have a feeling he won't stay in the car next season, he might quit this season if he can't revert the situation at some point around 1/3 of the season.

It's very uncertain what might happen this season. I don't want to lose my little money. :(

Nice to see you back so soon, Steph. Glad the op didn't play havoc with your memory. Hope your hunch comes true.

Pirelli said a one-stop strategy is possible in the race. I expect the Saubers have the best chance to do this. In both races, they've made one stop less than the others. I don't recollect where, but I did read about Saubers being kindest on the tires. Anyone with tech know-how care to explain in simple terms how?

Well basically, what it is, is the Sauber, technically, compared to the other cars competing in F1, well you see, those other cars, they're harder on their tyres, and the Sauber isn't as hard as them on its tyres, and what that means is, in simple terms, is that the Sauber is actually kinder on its tyres, and that my friend is, technically, why the Sauber is kindest on its tyres.

Hmm, actually sorry, I think I've made that a bit too complex eusa_think.gif:D

It's way too complex and you forgot Williams shaving foam gives you a smooth skin and the aftershave gets you like a baby bum. Maybe they put some foam on the tyres, shave them, then put some aftershave on and the tyres last longer, that's it. Williams secret exposed, simple.

Hey look the troll is back. He does well, you clam up and don't say a word. As soon as Rosberg is ahead in one session, practice quali anything, you are here spouting crap. You could make maure look balanced.

Whatever buddy

Cav, whatsup with you dude? I thank Handy for the contribution he makes to this forum. Just because he questions your fav driver's ability or seemingly lack of racecraft nowadays should'nt make him a criminal, neither a troll. Get a grip on yourself and get some perspective. Handy certainly does'nt derserve this.

It's way too complex and you forgot Williams shaving foam gives you a smooth skin and the aftershave gets you like a baby bum. Maybe they put some foam on the tyres, shave them, then put some aftershave on and the tyres last longer, that's it. Williams secret exposed, simple.

Whatever buddy :D

Cav, whatsup with you dude? I thank Handy for the contribution he makes to this forum. Just because he questions your fav driver's ability or seemingly lack of racecraft nowadays should'nt make him a criminal, neither a troll. Get a grip on yourself and get some perspective. Handy certainly does'nt derserve this.

Yeah Cav, leave poor Handy alone, he's got enough problems already: he's halfwitted, he's hate filled, he posts on this forum, he's on some tiny island in the middle of nowhere, sheep are getting a lot smarter these days, etc, he really doesn't need the extra aggro.

Well basically, what it is, is the Sauber, technically, compared to the other cars competing in F1, well you see, those other cars, they're harder on their tyres, and the Sauber isn't as hard as them on its tyres, and what that means is, in simple terms, is that the Sauber is actually kinder on its tyres, and that my friend is, technically, why the Sauber is kindest on its tyres.

Hmm, actually sorry, I think I've made that a bit too complex eusa_think.gif:D

:lol: :lol: If its any consolation, I understood it!

Thanks JD :)

At least I don't have visions of grandeur and call Mersey "paradise"...... :whistling:

Hey, leave my visions alone! I worked hard for them you know! Although actually, it's a 'Roses song, and probably their way of taking the p**s and slagging off Liverpool :lol: Bloody Mancs for you.

:lol: :lol: If its any consolation, I understood it!

Thanks JD :)

Good! I'll have to start putting my excellent technical understanding to use more often. Next issue: why they use round tyres instead of square ones.

I'm hoping to god that Button and Hamilton get past Vettel before the first corner so there will at least be some kind of battle for the win... Was Vettels KERS working yesterday? I know Webber's wasn't but did they allow Vettel to use his?

Now hang on. We should count ourselves lucky that we've got Cav to help make our collective Maure withdrawal less severe. Without him we'd be a happy and peaceful community of fun loving F1 fans enjoying each others company and making allowances for our differing opinions. Can you imagine how terrible THAT would be!

This place needs someone to pick us up on our german-hating tendencies and to hold Craig to account when he goes off on another anti-schumi tirade. I for one, can't abide reading page after page of Craig's hate-filled and vitriolic rants. Someone has to stand up to the guy - thank god we have Cav.

I'm hoping to god that Button and Hamilton get past Vettel before the first corner so there will at least be some kind of battle for the win... Was Vettels KERS working yesterday? I know Webber's wasn't but did they allow Vettel to use his?

Yes Benjamino - Vettel used KERS - he wouldn't have been on pole without it.

EDIT - I'd like to see Button get a good start, but if anything I expect Vettel to lead into turn one from Hamilton then Button. Hamilton's on the good side of the track behind Vettel.

I do hope Button hooks up a good one though.

Perfect start would be Button from Hamilton from Vettel into turn 1.

Now hang on. We should count ourselves lucky that we've got Cav to help make our collective Maure withdrawal less severe. Without him we'd be a happy and peaceful community of fun loving F1 fans enjoying each others company and making allowances for our differing opinions. Can you imagine how terrible THAT would be!

This place needs someone to pick us up on our german-hating tendencies and to hold Craig to account when he goes off on another anti-schumi tirade. I for one, can't abide reading page after page of Craig's hate-filled and vitriolic rants. Someone has to stand up to the guy - thank god we have Cav.

Vhat, vhat, vhat??? Mein gott achtung!

Ve have vays...ve have vays....I vorn you...I vorn you....

Vhat, vhat, vhat??? Mein gott achtung!

Ve have vays...ve have vays....I vorn you...I vorn you....

And what's more - thank god Cav brought up the fact that you live on a poxy little island in the middle of nowhere. You see - it's important to note that people who live on larger land masses are more intelligent. The remoteness of NZ make kiwis especially dim and we're tired of giving you equal opportunity to voice your dumb opinions around here sucko. Don't you realise that by living in NZ you become less entitled to voice your opinions and your opinions themselves become worthless? Of course you don't - that's precisely the problem. When I moved to China my IQ rose by at least 20 pts. I hereby demand that you use a smaller font from now on in order to indicate the lesser validity of what you write compared to we members who deserve to be heard more on account of living in larger countries not bounded completely by water!