Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

Schumi alert...Schumi alert.....he passes Quick Nick with a nice tuck and nip...

Jenson = FAIL! ****s sake

Maybe he tried to do an Alonso on him?

Give the lad a colour blindness test!

Lap 20 report:

No one has any time to tune the engine back...I'm loving it...like a Big Mac...oh yeah!

And the old nemesis's's's Schumi and Alonso neck and neck...get in there...oh yeah....

Will Schui pit or stay out? He's due in to the pits at lap 24-27...not far off that now...

Seb isn't really gaining on Rosberg....

....ohhh...that should have been a Schumi Tracker Alert.....Rosberg still in the lead....Schumi still....um....er....um....

good race thus far

renault left their boys out far too long - going for a two stopper????

button - oops.

go massa boy.

go barbie too - merc did well to pit him early, but can he stay in front of an obviously faster vettel?

Schumi Tracker Alert....Schumi Tracker Alert......chops Alonso off quick smart and defends his spot....well done Nico...you're still leading....

good race thus far

button - oops.

go massa boy.

go barbie too - merc did well to pit him early, but can he stay in front of an obviously faster vettel?

Comes down to pit stop strategy....I think the smarty pants with the pocket protectors are starting to work out the timing differences of the tyres performance thru the race....just need to time it to be in the lead going into the last stanza

good race thus far

button - oops.

go massa boy.

Oh sorry your lordship...I forgot to make my text small.....

My bad...he used it just as he pulled out to pass....good use of the boost....used KERS to get in the tow, then DRS to finish him off....

Vettel radio not working too well....Phase One is complete...now entering Ph...a.........T........o......Cop.............h.....e...llo......any......on.....li....s......en.....ing........???

Man, the Good Charlotte concert down the road is quite loud....they are here for the V8 Supercars race.....and the Giz WON!!!!!!!!

I think there are a few different strategies going on - Vettel, the Renaults, Ferraris and FI's seem to be going long - so perhaps one less stop for them compared to the Maccas and Mercs.