Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

You took it a step further and proceeded to insult me. My choice of wording had nothing to do with insulting you, yet you make assumptions that I made assumptions that you are not a good person because you used bad language, and apparently women don't do that. Shock horror sonny girl, life's about to kick you up the arse, because if you think that way now, then no man is going to want a son with you.

I love a joke and a banter as much as the next person, and I don't take things personally, usually. But your comment was the exception, was way out of order and I didn't appreciate it.

No man would want a son with me?

How wrong you are and how little you know. How very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very little you know. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - How does it feel to look like a fool, Ivan.

I asked you nicely to back off. You didn't. You see, I feel forced into a corner and I don't like that. My business is my business. I could so easily prove you wrong. But see, I'm not petty. I'm a better person than you. That's just how it is. You don't know a single thing. You owe me an apology.

Still flattering me by copying me. How lovely.

Cav mate, can I ask you a favour? I know I can handle things, and thank you for saying that. But nobody says anything about the fact that this little twat has took it too far. Actually, I'll pm you.

To the rest of you. My apologies.

No man would want a son with me?

How wrong you are and how little you know. How very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very little you know. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - How does it feel to look like a fool, Ivan.

I asked you nicely to back off. You didn't. You see, I feel forced into a corner and I don't like that. My business is my business. I could so easily prove you wrong. But see, I'm not petty. I'm a better person than you. That's just how it is. You don't know a single thing. You owe me an apology.

Still flattering me by copying me. How lovely.

Cav mate, can I ask you a favour? I know I can handle things, and thank you for saying that. But nobody says anything about the fact that this little twat has took it too far. Actually, I'll pm you.

To the rest of you. My apologies.

you really don't get it, do you? what a hell are you talking about?

where did all start, let me see: you made a post full of "bad" words. i made ironic comment about it, nothing mean from mine side,i know it,you think what you want about it. then you have said that i have hurt your feelings. well, i said to myself, test again. she has been pulling it on me for few times in past. but you claim it wasn't a test, and probably it wasn't cause you started to use serious words,even insults to me. all of that because you assumed that i was trying to insult you with my first post. so i commented your posts by copying your words just to show you what i feel by reading it when you send them to me. then you started be really angry cause it isn't nice to get posts like your angry posts. i saw before that you can be really hard on people if you decide that their post was attack on you. you attack them untill they apologise, and when they do, you tell them that they better don't do that again,or something like that. you have to give people some credit, good faith, like you should give it to me. i will never apologise to you for this, you owe me an apology.

Who can explain this picture:

Chinawing.jpg

Why is Schumacher's DRS activated?

There is another car less than 2 seconds ahead of Schumi but out of shot here. That is why both cars can activate DRS.

Do I win something?

:lol:

You're living in a dream land. My first replies to you did not have any insults. Your "irony" however did. You made a judgement about the type of person I am, from a rant I was fully entitled to and in no way had boy effect on you. I have explained this to you, and its not my fault you refuse to or simply cannot understand. In the real world, if you'd have said what you did to any person to their face, they'd have more than likely decked you, flat out.

I used a few choice words. But your comment about "raising your daughter" was totally uncalled for. When I replied, I made it known to you I didn't appreciate it. Who the hell are YOU to judge ME?

You took it a step too far. I pulled you on it. At the first hurdle, instead of asking me what I thought was insulting, like any other person would, you threw a further assumption my way about "how you've seen me handle past comments and insults". No. You haven't. You've seen me having a laugh and a banter and assumed your original post would have had the same reaction. Well it didn't because I found it insulting and offensive. My rant to Luca had no personal impact on you, or anybody else here. Simple.

I then went on to explain why, and I said if that was your attitude, no woman would want a daughter with you. Not an insult. A remark made to make you realise that the feeling you got while reading that is a fraction of what I felt after your patronising, insulting and downright judgemental remark.

You copied me because you were trying to be smart. It didn't work. Then claim because I said when you first joined the reason why you were getting so much stick was its like a test. Like a rite of passage. It happens here with most new members. Well, you're no longer a new member. That answers that.

So no. I owe you nothing. Once again, it is you that should apologise. I have no problem with you. Just your comment really was an unprovoked, judgemental, assuming and insulting thing to say.

I don't want to keep ruining the forum with this. So, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

There is another car less than 2 seconds ahead of Schumi but out of shot here. That is why both cars can activate DRS.

Do I win something?

Can you explain DRS? :blush:

Craig, Steph, Andres, George - I got your pm's!

Justice League UNITE!!!!!

:usa:

I am here to join you in our ongoing battle against the forces of the Dark Legion!

Who doth their evil biddings this time my comrades?

Ah - I see - 'tis Cavalier the Moronic and Caeser the Tiny - leave it to me my friends...

:aikido1yw:

Cav, Caeser - :harhar:

Our work here is done. Until next time Justice League, I bid you farewell.

:grouplaugh:

:whistling:

What clique?

[quote name='Kopite Girl' timestamp='1303086807' post='333935']
:lol:

You're living in a dream land. My first replies to you did not have any insults. Your "irony" however did. You made a judgement about the type of person I am, from a rant I was fully entitled to and in no way had boy effect on you. I have explained this to you, and its not my fault you refuse to or simply cannot understand. In the real world, if you'd have said what you did to any person to their face, they'd have more than likely decked you, flat out.

I used a few choice words. But your comment about "raising your daughter" was totally uncalled for. When I replied, I made it known to you I didn't appreciate it. Who the hell are YOU to judge ME?

You took it a step too far. I pulled you on it. At the first hurdle, instead of asking me what I thought was insulting, like any other person would, you threw a further assumption my way about "how you've seen me handle past comments and insults". No. You haven't. You've seen me having a laugh and a banter and assumed your original post would have had the same reaction. Well it didn't because I found it insulting and offensive. My rant to Luca had no personal impact on you, or anybody else here. Simple.

I then went on to explain why, and I said if that was your attitude, no woman would want a daughter with you. Not an insult. A remark made to make you realise that the feeling you got while reading that is a fraction of what I felt after your patronising, insulting and downright judgemental remark.

You copied me because you were trying to be smart. It didn't work. Then claim because I said when you first joined the reason why you were getting so much stick was its like a test. Like a rite of passage. It happens here with most new members. Well, you're no longer a new member. That answers that.

So no. I owe you nothing. Once again, it is you that should apologise. I have no problem with you. Just your comment really was an unprovoked, judgemental, assuming and insulting thing to say.

I don't want to keep ruining the forum with this. So, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
[/quote]
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"]i have said what was on my mind with my last post. for me this thing is over. i am tired of it.
[/size][/font]

Craig, Steph, Andres, George - I got your pm's!

Justice League UNITE!!!!!

:usa:

I am here to join you in our ongoing battle against the forces of the Dark Legion!

Who doth their evil biddings this time my comrades?

Ah - I see - 'tis Cavalier the Moronic and Caeser the Tiny - leave it to me my friends...

:aikido1yw:

Cav, Caeser - :harhar:

Our work here is done. Until next time Justice League, I bid you farewell.

:grouplaugh:

:whistling:

What clique?

Cav has got nothing to do with this. .... AND, VERY FUNNY!

i have said what was on my mind with my last post. for me this thing is over. i am tired of it.

Dude, I think you acted pretty good considering, I actually signed up just to give you some credit.

I don't know how the phenomenon started with girls on the internet instantly getting 30 desperate 'forever alone'ers to back them up on every move they make, even when they are way out of line, but it usually leads to this situation where the girls think they can do and say anything. You never insulted her, but she was hypocritical enough to not only claim you did but hurl insults instantly in your direction, because in her head - thanks to the desperate lonely guys that encourage her every move - she thinks she has some sort of amazing intellect or power which in reality doesn't exist, and is therefore exempt from the rules that everyone else seems to follow.

It's happening everywhere which is why on forums I run I actually ban anyone who reveals their gender, stopping the situation where every opinion a girl has - whether good or bad - gets unnecessary levels of backup from the lonely desperate 'white knights', merely fueling their confidence to post retarded crap and insult anyone with a different opinion - valid or otherwise.

In regards to the actual race that was the best racing I've seen in F1s in years. Thank you Pirelli, thank you Lewis and everyone else who performed awesome overtakes for my pleasure, but most of all thank you Webber for what I consider the best drive I've seen in years. The things that man can achieve when driving in anger are amazing.

He has to get 2nd next race to continue his progress towards the top.

Could you imagine where he would be if he had Seb's car? At Malaysia he was smashing Seb until he made that mistake on the final corner of Q3 and then the KERS issue in the actual race. The man has terrible luck and still manages to perform admirably - it was a toss up between him and Kobayashi as to who was my favourite driver this season, but I think Mark just earned the top spot for himself.

Cav has got nothing to do with this. .... AND, VERY FUNNY!

Hey Caesar - actually it was meant more for Cav than you. He keeps talking about 'the clique' so I just thought I'd feed his paranoia some more - he's fun to wind up (see Handy's "Schumi Alert" posts). :D

As for you and Steph - I haven't bothered reading everything you guys wrote so I don't know why the big argument, but there you go.

Good to see you got the joke - we should all remember we're here for fun.

Show me some love people!

No Pabloh, that's not love - put it away.

Dude, I think you acted pretty good considering, I actually signed up just to give you some credit.

I don't know how the phenomenon started with girls on the internet instantly getting 30 desperate 'forever alone'ers to back them up on every move they make, even when they are way out of line, but it usually leads to this situation where the girls think they can do and say anything. You never insulted her, but she was hypocritical enough to not only claim you did but hurl insults instantly in your direction, because in her head - thanks to the desperate lonely guys that encourage her every move - she thinks she has some sort of amazing intellect or power which in reality doesn't exist, and is therefore exempt from the rules that everyone else seems to follow.

It's happening everywhere which is why on forums I run I actually ban anyone who reveals their gender, stopping the situation where every opinion a girl has - whether good or bad - gets unnecessary levels of backup from the lonely desperate 'white knights', merely fueling their confidence to post retarded crap and insult anyone with a different opinion - valid or otherwise.

In regards to the actual race that was the best racing I've seen in F1s in years. Thank you Pirelli, thank you Lewis and everyone else who performed awesome overtakes for my pleasure, but most of all thank you Webber for what I consider the best drive I've seen in years. The things that man can achieve when driving in anger are amazing.

Couild you magine where he would be if he had Seb's car? At Malaysia he was smashing Seb until he made that mistake on the final corner of Q3 and then the KERS issue in the actual race. The man has terrible luck and still manages to perform admirably - it was a toss up between him and Kobayashi as to who was my favourite driver this season, but I think Mark just earned the top spot for himself.

Hi Shadow Concept.

I think the technical term for what you describe is 'thinkwithd#ck syndrome'. Not that Craig thinks with his penis. If he did, he'd be off shagging sheep all the....

...hang on.

Anyway - I never agree with Steph unless she agrees to put out first. That way everyone knows where they stand.

As for the race - agreed - the best thing on a track since Bob Marley met the Wailers.

Hamilton and Webber did brilliantly. If RB can just sort out Mark's KERS he'll be in with a shout.

I fear RB will stretch their lead a little more over the coming races - the tracks should suit them. Personally I'd like to see Vettel have some car troubles. I don't dislike him, I just want to have a bit closer competition for the WDC - oh yes, and he's German.:whistling:

you really don't get it, do you? what a hell are you talking about?

where did all start, let me see: you made a post full of "bad" words. i made ironic comment about it, nothing mean from mine side,i know it,you think what you want about it. then you have said that i have hurt your feelings. well, i said to myself, test again. she has been pulling it on me for few times in past. but you claim it wasn't a test, and probably it wasn't cause you started to use serious words,even insults to me. all of that because you assumed that i was trying to insult you with my first post. so i commented your posts by copying your words just to show you what i feel by reading it when you send them to me. then you started be really angry cause it isn't nice to get posts like your angry posts. i saw before that you can be really hard on people if you decide that their post was attack on you. you attack them untill they apologise, and when they do, you tell them that they better don't do that again,or something like that. you have to give people some credit, good faith, like you should give it to me. i will never apologise to you for this, you owe me an apology.

You sir, owe the entire forum an apology for consistently demonstrating that you have the intellect of a sheep and the manners of a dog. You also display your countrymen's infamous disrespect and disdain for the fairer sex. I am sure you have an answer for that but I'm not sure any of us want to hear it.

Let's put DRS to bed.

DRS activation is controlled by race control via ECU. ECU is produced by McLaren and Microsoft.

SInce DRS is new feature in ECU software there are bugs that can appear in some circumstances. FEw more races and bugs will be cleared, but in a race or two we might still see DRS at wrong places.

No team/driver will ever be punished for DRS activation because they should not be able to activate it. If they were able to activate it, it is mistake of race control or bug in ECU software.

You also display your countrymen's infamous disrespect and disdain for the fairer sex. ...

@Insider

Now you owe me an apology.

@Insider

Now you owe me an apology.

Unreservedly. There are always exceptions.

Hey Caesar - actually it was meant more for Cav than you. He keeps talking about 'the clique' so I just thought I'd feed his paranoia some more - he's fun to wind up (see Handy's "Schumi Alert" posts). :D

As for you and Steph - I haven't bothered reading everything you guys wrote so I don't know why the big argument, but there you go.

Good to see you got the joke - we should all remember we're here for fun.

Show me some love people!

No Pabloh, that's not love - put it away.

I love to get it out, how can that not be love???

Who can explain this picture:

Chinawing.jpg

Why is Schumacher's DRS activated?

Was it taken during practice or qually?

You sir, owe the entire forum an apology for consistently demonstrating that you have the intellect of a sheep and the manners of a dog. You also display your countrymen's infamous disrespect and disdain for the fairer sex. I am sure you have an answer for that but I'm not sure any of us want to hear it.

I saw the word sheep....where...where...where....must....shag.....the....sheep......or Brad.....i'm not fussed

Could you imagine where he would be if he had Seb's car? At Malaysia he was smashing Seb until he made that mistake on the final corner of Q3 and then the KERS issue in the actual race. The man has terrible luck and still manages to perform admirably - it was a toss up between him and Kobayashi as to who was my favourite driver this season, but I think Mark just earned the top spot for himself.

Ohhhh no....I've changed my mind....you're much sexier, what with all your forums you have run...oh I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it....I'm going to be your shadow, Shadow....until you give in to the passion inside you for, well, me....oh wow....my heart went pumpity pump as soon as you said the word "dude"....oh...I'm getting hot flushes...but don't worry....if anyone, and i mean anyone tries to come between you or me, I will seriously report it to someone....we're meant to be together...sorry Brad, but it's me and the Shadow now...so don't you even start with the flirty eyes....

Oh God. Here we go.

Mr. Concept, let me have the honour of putting you in your place.

There's a name for guys like you and Caesar.

Mysogynist.

I asked nobody to support my argument, yes he DID insult me and i'm guessing either you are already a TF1 member masquerading as Caesar's new boyfriend or he's asked for your "help" because he can't get the better of the evil, bad, horrible woman he tried to insult.

No point in denying it lads. You're only making yourself look like total newbies. Or would that be me? A little woman showing you both up? I should be chained to the kitchen sink right? I should be waiting for a beating for talking out of turn?

Both of you know **** all about me. And I'll tell you what, your balls would shrivel and crawl back into your scrotum and you'd cry like a two year old girl who's just had her favourite toy taken away if you did. My non existent balls are twice as big. You both really don't have a clue.

Now again. Craig knows I didn't ask him for help. You can call it clique as much as you like, seeing as how Shadow dude here signed up ESPECIALLY to support his special little friend. Yes, that's right people! Like I said, you're either a well known member of TF1. Or hired help. I mean, nothing wrong in your friends helping you out without you asking. Or letting you know you have them, right? So. I might actually just ask next time. Then I'll show you what support is.

Until then. Bye bye you horrible pair of mysogynists. I had fun. Say what you like now. I've proved my point. Laters. :):thbup:

Ohhhh no....I've changed my mind....you're much sexier, what with all your forums you have run...oh I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it....I'm going to be your shadow, Shadow....until you give in to the passion inside you for, well, me....oh wow....my heart went pumpity pump as soon as you said the word "dude"....oh...I'm getting hot flushes...but don't worry....if anyone, and i mean anyone tries to come between you or me, I will seriously report it to someone....we're meant to be together...sorry Brad, but it's me and the Shadow now...so don't you even start with the flirty eyes....

I'm chubby all the time.........wait.......what are talking about again???

Oh God. Here we go.

Mr. Concept, let me have the honour of putting you in your place.

There's a name for guys like you and Caesar.

Mysogynist.

I asked nobody to support my argument, yes he DID insult me and i'm guessing either you are already a TF1 member masquerading as Caesar's new boyfriend or he's asked for your "help" because he can't get the better of the evil, bad, horrible woman he tried to insult.

No point in denying it lads. You're only making yourself look like total newbies. Or would that be me? A little woman showing you both up? I should be chained to the kitchen sink right? I should be waiting for a beating for talking out of turn?

Both of you know **** all about me. And I'll tell you what, your balls would shrivel and crawl back into your scrotum and you'd cry like a two year old girl who's just had her favourite toy taken away if you did. My non existent balls are twice as big. You both really don't have a clue.

Now again. Craig knows I didn't ask him for help. You can call it clique as much as you like, seeing as how Shadow dude here signed up ESPECIALLY to support his special little friend. Yes, that's right people! Like I said, you're either a well known member of TF1. Or hired help. I mean, nothing wrong in your friends helping you out without you asking. Or letting you know you have them, right? So. I might actually just ask next time. Then I'll show you what support is.

Until then. Bye bye you horrible pair of mysogynists. I had fun. Say what you like now. I've proved my point. Laters. :):thbup:

Seriously, Steph, nobody thinks a woman should be chained to the kitchen sink. These days, when planning a kitchen and putting the sink, oven and fridge in a triangle, there is no way you would be able to cook if you were chained to the sink. A woman should just not be allowed out of the kitchen.

But if they can't get out of the kitchen, how do they clean the rest of the house? :eusa_think:

But if they can't get out of the kitchen, how do they clean the rest of the house? :eusa_think:

That's what the young French maid is for.