Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

Hey - I've only just realised it's this weekend! Sweet - no empty Sunday.

I like Chinese. They only come up to your knees, and they're eager to please.

eh, seems to be talking from experience there Steve...

:whistling:

Ancient Chinese response to Bradley say; "rubbery stuff" :clap3: .

Steph ancient ploberb say "pervert always get big jail time."

I probably won't be able to watch it this weekend. So, Craig - I'm appointing you head Button fanatic in my absence. You'll need to round up Insider, Ben, meds, Delta and Jemstride and deploy strategic attack and defensive methods and use them to effect.

Its a dangerous place out there, but I have faith and trust in you. I salute you, Sir Craig of the Fanatical Association of Button Supporters (FABS).

I like Chinese. They only come up to your knees, and they're eager to please.

Isn't sex with Chinese people a lot like eating Chinese food? No matter how much you have, you're quickly hungry again for more.

And, on the same topic, have you tried the Angry Dragon?

Steph ancient ploberb say "pervert always get big jail time."

I probably won't be able to watch it this weekend. So, Craig - I'm appointing you head Button fanatic in my absence. You'll need to round up Insider, Ben, meds, Delta and Jemstride and deploy strategic attack and defensive methods and use them to effect.

Its a dangerous place out there, but I have faith and trust in you. I salute you, Sir Craig of the Fanatical Association of Button Supporters (FABS).

Me and Jem were the original Buttonites on this here forum! If anyone should lead the attack and defence it should be us, although to be fair neither of us are here that much anymore!

On to the GP itself the track has some similarities to Malaysia so we should expect another strong showing by Vettel with Button and Hamilton not far behind, although I would love to think maybe Mclaren can actually mount a proper challenge this time, I am already over Vettel winning!

Also strangely I find myself seeing Vettel as enemy number 1 and my most hated driver these days... Although I still dislike Hamilton because he and Button are teamates and I have always like McLaren as a team I find myself supporting him if anything goes wrong with Button! Funny how times change!

It seems Red Bull upgrade has worked better than expected. :yikes:
cripes. that is rather scary.

Practice times mean little actually because having just watched both sessions, I didn't realise you could use the DRS anywhere in practice and as such the times are irrelevant

This is one of those weekends when I can't watch the race till monday,so please everybody stop commenting about F1 and let's focus on...errr cricket.or chess.

Thank you very mucho.

This is one of those weekends when I can't watch the race till monday,so please everybody stop commenting about F1 and let's focus on...errr cricket.or chess.

Thank you very mucho.

to be frank, Cricket has been more interesting lately.....as F1 is starting to get a bit boring (Still love the sport)....I mean...Lewis and Nando got punished for racing! :blink:

Vettel on track for a 3rd straight one. Hamilton & Button seem to be nipping on his heels though. Pleasantly shocked to see Merc up there. Wonder if the circuit has anything to do with it? They set the 2nd fastest times in S2 & S3.

It seems Red Bull upgrade has worked better than expected. :yikes:

you can say that again...

"The times for all three men were set at the same time of the afternoon on new soft Pirelli tyres. But there was an interesting variation whereby Vettel’s time was set on the third lap of the run, while Hamilton’s and Button’s were on the first.

Button went on to do a longish run on the soft tyres, with laps in the mid 1m 44s, while Hamilton radioed in to say that the tyres were “finished” and he pitted at the end of that lap. Both McLaren drivers said that the car worked better on the hard tyre than the soft.

Vettel’s pace on long runs was strong and consistent. He did a 19 lap run at the start of the afternoon session on the hard tyre with laps mainly in the low 1m44s, working down to high 1m 43s. Team mate Mark Webber, who focussed on race preparation, didn’t do a new tyre performance run. Their combined work indicates that the Red Bull is looking after its tyres well. Webber did a 13 lap run on the soft tyre with times in the low 1m 43s, which no other team was able to match. Massa’s equivalent run in the Ferrari was in the high 1m43 and low 1m44s"

www.jamesallenonf1.com

Judging by the last couple of races, and practice, it looks like Karthikeyan is going to make it three in a row. HRT really look unbeatable right now. Red Bull and Mclaren will be at the back of the pack, as usual.

you can say that again...

"The times for all three men were set at the same time of the afternoon on new soft Pirelli tyres. But there was an interesting variation whereby Vettel’s time was set on the third lap of the run, while Hamilton’s and Button’s were on the first.

Button went on to do a longish run on the soft tyres, with laps in the mid 1m 44s, while Hamilton radioed in to say that the tyres were “finished” and he pitted at the end of that lap. Both McLaren drivers said that the car worked better on the hard tyre than the soft.

Vettel’s pace on long runs was strong and consistent. He did a 19 lap run at the start of the afternoon session on the hard tyre with laps mainly in the low 1m44s, working down to high 1m 43s. Team mate Mark Webber, who focussed on race preparation, didn’t do a new tyre performance run. Their combined work indicates that the Red Bull is looking after its tyres well. Webber did a 13 lap run on the soft tyre with times in the low 1m 43s, which no other team was able to match. Massa’s equivalent run in the Ferrari was in the high 1m43 and low 1m44s"

www.jamesallenonf1.com

Button was heading for a faster lap on his second lap though, but got severely held up in the 2nd and 3rd sectors so lifted! I don't think the gap is as big as everyone is making it out to be, wait until todays practice and then see what happens Quali, although Mclaren have seemed behind all weekend yet come the race they have managed to about match the Bull in race pace!

Practice times mean little actually because having just watched both sessions, I didn't realise you could use the DRS anywhere in practice and as such the times are irrelevant

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they can use DRS any time in qually too. Thus making these times not completely irrelevant (although, still it's just practice).

Any way - P3 - Vettel leading Button by 0.9 with 20 minutes to go.

Me thinks this may be another Vettel pole and perhaps another pole to win for him.

ooh - Mercs just put in some quick ones - Rosberg 1, Vettel 2, OAP 3.

And now order is resumed.

P3 finishes with...

Vettel

Button

Hamilton

Rosberg

Alonso

Massa

Petrov

Sutil

Schumacher

Di Resta