Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

Takes more than reading the finishing positions to figure out how well someone is driving. Anyway you're just trying to score brownie points, I can't be bothered. I wish some of the members who actually have an interest in the sport would post again.

Yeah, you're right. It really is a bore when people only ever bang on about one driver, race after race after race after race after race after race after race.....sigh....

Tsk tsk calm down why are Alonso fans so personally invested in their driver? They showed on TV here how Alonso activated his DRS in a place he isn't allowed to when he was right behind Schumacher, I am not making it up. Neither Alonso nor Schumacher should give up, I was just making a jibe on Alonso since you made one on Schumacher yesterday after qualifying saying you felt he should give up.

I'm not so personally invested in Alonso, I can have a mature debate and criticise him when he makes a mistake like he did today at the start. I would swear at him if he had a winner car at the moment, right now I just don't care much. Let's see what they can bring to Turkey and Barcelona. If they can't improve the car it's game over.

I didn't know about Alonso using the DRS on their own, I thought it was Race Control who is in charge of that.

I didn't say Schumacher should give up, I said I had had a felling he might have to give up.

Jens, you f*cking IDIOT. Royally one of the most stupidest f*ck ups in F1 history. Go home, sort it out.

Good start though. Stupid b#####d.

What is BS? Guys driving their nuts off?

Man...this IS what F1 used to be....and it's F'ing great it's back!

And he attacked me for bad language. Some people should really learn how to keep it shut and not judge others if they do it themselves. Idiots.

And he attacked me for bad language. Some people should really learn how to keep it shut and not judge others if they do it themselves. Idiots.

If I want to swear, I will. At least I'm not a fake ****ing barbie bimbo. Your comment was actually quite hurtful, and I can take a joke. That was uncalled for.

You? Bad language? Nooooooooo!!! :blink:

And she attacked me for bad language. Some people should really learn how to keep it shut and not judge others if they do it themselves. Idiots.

If I want to swear, I will. At least I'm not a fake ****ing barbie bimbo. Your comment was actually quite hurtful, and I can take a joke. That was uncalled for.

She's far from a barbie mate.

I can get away with saying what I said to Steph, because I know her a tad more than just here on this forum, and she knows that comment from me is a little in-joke, and totally tongue in cheek. You'll notice, if you took the time, that whilst we may have little jokes at each other in this forum, we don't do it by calling people names such as you have done above.

You'd do well to tone it down a notch or two. Steph can take a good joke, and she's taken far more than that too over the years, and kicked them all back to the curb, and she hardly needs me to stand up for her, but you're just being a knob head (and not just in this thread).

And just so we're clear, me calling you a knob head is not a little in-joke....even if your knob is little....

He's not calling Steph a barbie, he's reposting Steph's post of yesterday.

Peace and love brothers.

He's not calling Steph a barbie, he's reposting Steph's post of yesterday.

Peace and love brothers.

That sounds excellent. If only there was a link to it.

Great race today. I like the new F1 a lot. Good to see Vettel work for it, 2nd is still a good result on his strategy. Webber was determined, he always is when he's down the order. Button's error was silly but it wasn't the reason he finished 4th. He should have been 2nd. Lewis was exceptional, it was one of those races where his style paid off for him. Rosberg and Mercedes was a missed opportunity that neither could afford to miss.

Somebody mentioned Alonso's DRS opening in the wrong place; wasn't cheating, just a software glitch which actually disadvantaged him, and the FIA are looking into it but there will be no penalty (according to BBC site).

On the rest, I agree with that big barbie Tanita!! :P

Great race today. I like the new F1 a lot. Good to see Vettel work for it, 2nd is still a good result on his strategy. Webber was determined, he always is when he's down the order. Button's error was silly but it wasn't the reason he finished 4th. He should have been 2nd. Lewis was exceptional, it was one of those races where his style paid off for him. Rosberg and Mercedes was a missed opportunity that neither could afford to miss.

Somebody mentioned Alonso's DRS opening in the wrong place; wasn't cheating, just a software glitch which actually disadvantaged him, and the FIA are looking into it but there will be no penalty (according to BBC site).

I can get away with saying what I said to ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Read few posts up...... And it's not called for.

I can get away with saying what I said to Steph, because I know her a tad more than just here on this forum, and she knows that comment from me is a little in-joke, and totally tongue in cheek. You'll notice, if you took the time, that whilst we may have little jokes at each other in this forum, we don't do it by calling people names such as you have done above.

You'd do well to tone it down a notch or two. Steph can take a good joke, and she's taken far more than that too over the years, and kicked them all back to the curb, and she hardly needs me to stand up for her, but you're just being a knob head (and not just in this thread).

And just so we're clear, me calling you a knob head is not a little in-joke....even if your knob is little....

Oh wow there goes the clique again.

Seriously, what is this obsession with defending Steph, as we all know she can do it herself, and what is this obsession with leaping to the defence of fellow posters without knowing the context of any argument they are having with others? Oh no someone attacked someone in my clique, I have to post a personal monologue about it?? Give it a rest..

Jens, you f*cking IDIOT. Royally one of the most stupidest f*ck ups in F1 history. Go home, sort it out.

Good start though. Stupid b#####d.

Actually, that kind of mistakes will happen to everyone at some point in their lives and are practically impossible to prevent or prepare for. I would be more worried if he knowingly messed up due to bad judgement or negligence. Humans screw up sometimes, that's how it is. Actually it didn't cost ihm that much, the bigger problem as he himself said was being slower than lewis in the latter part of the race.

Yeah, you're right. It really is a bore when people only ever bang on about one driver, race after race after race after race after race after race after race.....sigh....

I don't know what you mean, do you mean you will continue your live continuous trolling about Schumacher during the race like today in future races? You are that obsessed with hating him that you had to take a break from wathcing the race every 5 minutes to come here and post crap?

QUIETONE's "I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THAT BACK SHANGHAI SPECIAL"

Please tell me that next race will be held at some human-compatible time. 4 a.m. my time, twice in two races is killing me. Ok, a brief rundown:

1) Lewis: hats off to the little bugger. Now that's a win that impresses you. I was wondering all this week about the boring DOD-to-the-winner-because-he-was-flawless and without much effort I could tell that whoever wins every race from pole has had a "flawless" race and, unsurprisingly enough, that means that many, many racers have that capability. That is why a reigning WDC which achieved that with a vastly superior car and a row of wins doesn ot impress as much until he has to race under different conditions. Lewis didn't have the best car, nor the best position. That is when "the whole package" comes to play. This time Lewis was kinder to his tires, fast without being too dumb (although I confess I was sure he would bin it while trying to overtake Vettel) So he managed to do things he usually is not good at and he did them handsomely, without forgetting how to do the things he do right perfectly. DOD for the winner this time. Sorry for doubting about you, LH.

2) Vettel: without a dominant car he did his best, no doubt. He didn't make any mistakes again, which is a good sign considering that this race was anything but comfortable for him. I hope this trend continues for at least a whiile so he can prove his actual worth when he is not on a cruiser missile with enemies at his feet. Welcome to the fight, Herr Vettel. Sorry for doubting about you, SV.

3) Webber: of the gazillion overtaking moves that there were on track, half of them belong to good old Webbo. I think I saw him doing every passing move conecivable and even came up with some of his own. A race to remember. Another DOD on his way. Sorry for doubting about you, MW.

4) Rosberg: Britney ultimately paid the price of being on the wrong strategy (or something like that, China was great but oh so confusing for me) but in the meantime what a race! Steel nerves, some great attacking and defense manoeuvres. Whoa, Mrs.Spears! Sorry for doubting about you, NR.

5) Massa: looks like wqatching all those Sesame Street videos with Elmo teaching you how to properly drive finaly paid off! A good drive all around and, like Vettel, got the maximum he could out of the strategy and car given. This is a guy that can seriously challenge for Ferrari's #1 status! Sorry for doubting about you, FM.

And the rest (a.k.a. "sorry for believeing in you, guys")

1) Button: ok, everybody knows he is not my favorite driver but...trashing his tires sooner than his teammate? Making the most idiotic blunder in the pits we have witnessed since...well...since Montreal 2008? Wait, this can't be Jenson! Scooby, let's unmmask this imposter *tears off mask* *gasp* it's Lewis! "Yeah, and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those nosey kids" :lol: And didn't he actually obstructed another racer from performing his pitstop? After all, Vettel had to wait for some crucial moments while Button was performing his antics at RBR's pitbox. Wasn't it worth at least an investigation? I know it was not intended but we know that hardly ever stops the marshalls when they want to meddle with a race result. :P If it had been Alonso or Lewis or Schumi in the old days who did that...

2) MSC: better than in previous races but still far from "the superhuman man that never makes mistakes" that he used to be. Great battles with other racers (lovel, lovely flashback moment when he battled with Alonso). It was his best race perhaps since his comeback, and for any other driver I would perhap prasing him a lot more, but I still think he can give so much more. At least he seems to be on his way up, so there is still hope!

3) Perez: Just when we all thought he was a Latin version of Button, he decided to be a Latin version of Takuma Sato. Made Kobayashi look like a neuro surgeon. Oh, boy...

4) Alonso: Saving the best for last, of course. What can I say? Yes, I know about the little mistake he did at the start and he paid handsomely for it but after that...what a race! He kept his head cool, he showed who is in charge at Ferrari and missed the podium for less than it seemed possible in the early stages thanks to a fantastic drive in the final laps! And thus ends the chronicle of Alonso's race in China 2010. Now, about 2011...wow, what a mediocre race! Bad strategy, yet another botched pitstop and coupled with that a totally anonymous, unremarkable race from Nando. He might as well had not raced at all. Even factoring out any external incidents out of his control, there was still no sign of a confident driver behind the wheels. One of Nando's most dismal races. Another one like this one and he will hear Andrea Stella uttering the infamous Ferrari mantra at Hockenheim: "Felipe is faster than you..."

5) Marshalls: the kind of marshalling I like, penalizing onlyy an obvious liability as Perez. The problem is (as usual) that this was totally inconsistent with previous decisions in previous racing making the whole system unfair. By the previous race marshalling decisions, the whole race would have ended 20 seconds later than it did.

Well, that's it.

Poisoned question: will the guys that like to criticize Alonso and his fans come again with some idiotic remark about Nando fans never criticizing him? Will they mention the guys that only show up when their driver wins? Will they mention the fact that everything worked against Alonso in the pits to say that Massa is being unfairly favoured by the team? :D

I doubt so. :P

2) Vettel: without a dominant car he did his best, no doubt. He didn't make any mistakes again, which is a good sign considering that this race was anything but comfortable for him. I hope this trend continues for at least a whiile so he can prove his actual worth when he is not on a cruiser missile with enemies at his feet. Welcome to the fight, Herr Vettel. Sorry for doubting about you, SV.

and he proved he can overtake :P

I really didn't know what to think about Webber, but on second thought I agree with you about Button, I was trying to write fast and I wrote something that sounded like the pitstop was the reason he was so far back, and it obviously wasn't. I was just angry with him for not overtaking Massa so I wrote he deserved to be fourth xD He did, obviously, but the pitstop had nothing to do with it.

And I'm not Barbie because even a kid knows she's blonde :P

I don't know what you mean, do you mean you will continue your live continuous trolling about Schumacher during the race like today in future races? You are that obsessed with hating him that you had to take a break from wathcing the race every 5 minutes to come here and post crap?

No...I'm talking about you....but then you are too stupid to know that. Which is what people with their heads so far up their own arses tend to be.

So enjoy your time watching the lap times of your hero Schumacher....I'll enjoy watching the race and watching what is going on at the front....and watching all other forms of motorsport....

So, back to you old buddy old pal....insert your next Schumi is the greatest ever and don't you ever say otherwise or I will throw a tanty and call you pathetic and make myself look so important because that is what I am, the most important person in all the world, well next to Shcumi that is, but people that support only one person are idiots, especially those Alonso fans, and I so wish people knew as much about motorsport as I do, except I can't ever get into a technical conversation about it, I have to throw insults and when I am called out on it I pretend I never said anything and I'm being picked on, oh I am so alone and sad, and my a## smells, maybe I shouldn't have my head so far up it, but boy does my avatar of my hero, the bestest man in the whole universe, look sexy, oh I could just kiss it, oh yeah baby.....

and he proved he can overtake :P

no no no Bradley....he proved he can be overtaken :P

Aw. You copied me. How cute. And original.

I'm very flattered. But honestly, I'm far too above your level for you to understand just how flattered I am. Why don't you go and think about it some more.

Oh. And I wasn't talking to you in this thread. So. Like you kindly mentioned to Handy when he answered you yesterday, mind your own business. Much appreciated. :thbup:

Back to topic. Cav, I refer to your post to me at the top of the page. Yeah, he is human and we all make mistakes. But you gotta admit, it was one hell of a mistake to make! I was a little harsh on Jens before, so yes. You were correct to question why. I guess I just get very passionate at times (and not toward Jens in that way, yuck :P)

Aw. You copied me. How cute. And original.

I'm very flattered. But honestly, I'm far too above your level for you to understand just how flattered I am. Why don't you go and think about it some more.

Oh. And I wasn't talking to you in this thread. So. Like you kindly mentioned to Handy when he answered you yesterday, mind your own business. Much appreciated. :thbup:

Back to topic. Cav, I refer to your post to me at the top of the page. Yeah, he is human and we all make mistakes. But you gotta admit, it was one hell of a mistake to make! I was a little harsh on Jens before, so yes. You were correct to question why. I guess I just get very passionate at times (and not toward Jens in that way, yuck :P)

You took it a step further and proceeded to insult me. My choice of wording had nothing to do with insulting you, yet you make assumptions that I made assumptions that you are not a good person because you used bad language, and apparently women don't do that. Shock horror sonny girl, life's about to kick you up the arse, because if you think that way now, then no man is going to want a son with you.

I love a joke and a banter as much as the next person, and I don't take things personally, usually. But your comment was the exception, was way out of order and I didn't appreciate it.

I knew there had to be a scientific or technical reason for him being so hopeless today. :ph34r:

Poisoned question: will the guys that like to criticize Alonso and his fans come again with some idiotic remark about Nando fans never criticizing him? Will they mention the guys that only show up when their driver wins? Will they mention the fact that everything worked against Alonso in the pits to say that Massa is being unfairly favoured by the team? :D

What would they do without Alonso fans? :naughty:

Very good race report. :thbup:

And I'm not Barbie because even a kid knows she's blonde :P

Oh, first time you two don't agree on something. :o

:P