Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

Although Jense's error had some high comedy value, I don't actually think it cost him all that much, given how his pace dropped off, I believe Seb would have had him at some point anyway. What happened to Lewis in Canada just shows how easy it is to screw up when you lose concentration in the pit lane.

You took it a step further and proceeded to insult me. My choice of wording had nothing to do with insulting you, yet you make assumptions that I made assumptions that you are not a good person because you used bad language, and apparently women don't do that. Shock horror sonny girl, life's about to kick you up the arse, because if you think that way now, then no man is going to want a son with you.

I love a joke and a banter as much as the next person, and I don't take things personally, usually. But your comment was the exception, was way out of order and I didn't appreciate it.

If only you knew her then you would realise just how many arse-sumptions you just made that are 110% inaccurate.

Maybe you should call it quits whilst you're still in the game, and go back to your next revolution in your hometown? Viva la revolution!

Although Jense's error had some high comedy value, I don't actually think it cost him all that much, given how his pace dropped off, I believe Seb would have had him at some point anyway. What happened to Lewis in Canada just shows how easy it is to screw up when you lose concentration in the pit lane.

Hehehehe now that was real comedy value...oh the memories...:P

I really didn't know what to think about Webber, but on second thought I agree with you about Button, I was trying to write fast and I wrote something that sounded like the pitstop was the reason he was so far back, and it obviously wasn't. I was just angry with him for not overtaking Massa so I wrote he deserved to be fourth xD He did, obviously, but the pitstop had nothing to do with it.

And I'm not Barbie because even a kid knows she's blonde :P

Yup yup I hear you, and obviously I know barbie is blonde, I mean do you realise how many barbies I own?? I mean owned as a kid.. I mean err.. I gotta go!

I knew there had to be a scientific or technical reason for him being so hopeless today. :ph34r:

What would they do without Alonso fans? :naughty:

Very good race report. :thbup:

Oh, first time you two don't agree on something. :o

:P

Both Ferari drivers run on software and today Massa got his working for the first time in a couple of years (hey, call me biased, he said it himself..)! Alonso must have got Massa's :P He'll be back though.

Hey me and Tanita always argue, not about actual issues, but about how much more right we are about everything compared to other people whistling.gif

Hehehehe now that was real comedy value...oh the memories...:P

I'm willing to bet Kimi didn't find it so funny. As I support the McLaren team, it wasn't fun to watch at the time, but it's easier to look back in it and laugh now :D

Oh wow there goes the clique again.

Seriously, what is this obsession with defending Steph, as we all know she can do it herself, and what is this obsession with leaping to the defence of fellow posters without knowing the context of any argument they are having with others? Oh no someone attacked someone in my clique, I have to post a personal monologue about it?? Give it a rest..

+1

Poisoned question: will the guys that like to criticize Alonso and his fans come again with some idiotic remark about Nando fans never criticizing him? Will they mention the guys that only show up when their driver wins? Will they mention the fact that everything worked against Alonso in the pits to say that Massa is being unfairly favoured by the team? :D

I doubt so. :P

The lads been pretty quiet these first three races...it's like hes driving for Force India :P Massa is just driving like, er, Massa....so maybe Alonso's mojo has gone off on holiday??? I dunno....he had some good scraps today....enjoyed the MSC/ALO battle there - just like old times. Except it used to be for first place....

+1

+2

Can I be in your guy's clique...please please please please please.....everyone else around here is soooooooo dumb.....

Somebody mentioned Alonso's DRS opening in the wrong place; wasn't cheating, just a software glitch which actually disadvantaged him, and the FIA are looking into it but there will be no penalty (according to BBC site).

All cars have same control electronics produced by McLaren. So if it was cheating it must have been conspiracy between Ferrari and McLaren :D

I'm willing to bet Kimi didn't find it so funny. As I support the McLaren team, it wasn't fun to watch at the time, but it's easier to look back in it and laugh now :D

I bet!

But Kimi would have been the first to shrug it off no doubt too.

He really should be in F1 still. I mean he IS the best. I wonder if there is a thread about that....maybe I should go start one? :P

All cars have same control electronics produced by McLaren. So if it was cheating it must have been conspiracy between Ferrari and McLaren :D

haha

It's just the ECU isn't it? Well I suppose the wing PLC is in it too....makes a lot of sense for McLaren to give Ferrari one with a glitch so Ferrari can catch them up though, so maybe you're on to something.....:naughty:

It was my understanding that DRS could only be activated or deactivated by the teams. And although the method for actually activating it differs, it's controlled by the ECU which the teams have no control over. It was only open for a split second, and gave Alonso on advantage. An event that was a non event, if the FIA thought Ferrari or Alonso had a case to answer they would have been investigated, although I am sure they will be looking to see what caused the glitch to stop it repeating, as the DRS opening of it's own accord could actually have potentially serious safety implications.

Poisoned question: will the guys that like to criticize Alonso and his fans come again with some idiotic remark about Nando fans never criticizing him? Will they mention the guys that only show up when their driver wins? Will they mention the fact that everything worked against Alonso in the pits to say that Massa is being unfairly favoured by the team? :D

I doubt so. :P

Oh much as I enjoy Alonso's Massa-bation I think you guys are actually too harsh on him. And he will still outrace Massa over the season fairly comfortably. But people were forgetting that Massa has raw pace, and in races where he has that pace he can be quite stunning.

No...I'm talking about you....but then you are too stupid to know that. Which is what people with their heads so far up their own arses tend to be.

People with their heads up their own arses (incidentally, a Kiwi is the only animal physiologically capable of doing that) are also liable to completely miss the irony of their posts. It is hilarious that after taking time out from the race after every 5 minutes to troll the forum about Schumacher you accuse me of being obsessed?

Back to topic. Cav, I refer to your post to me at the top of the page. Yeah, he is human and we all make mistakes. But you gotta admit, it was one hell of a mistake to make! I was a little harsh on Jens before, so yes. You were correct to question why. I guess I just get very passionate at times (and not toward Jens in that way, yuck :P)

I am pretty sure there is no harm in being passionate about a bloke like Jenson, even in that way :P Hell I would be if that's the way I rolled, I am sure Ben is.

It was hilarious, would be even funnier had they actually changed his tyres and had none left for Vettel and didn't ultimately cost him track position. Brain fade happens to everyone - Schumacher running off the track leading a race with noone in sight, Coulthard crashing in the pit lane, Ferrari forgetting a tyre for Irvine I think it was, someone I forget who driving off with the fuel hose still stuck in the car - as long as he doesn't make a habit of it.

The lads been pretty quiet these first three races...it's like hes driving for Force India :P Massa is just driving like, er, Massa....so maybe Alonso's mojo has gone off on holiday??? I dunno....he had some good scraps today....enjoyed the MSC/ALO battle there - just like old times. Except it used to be for first place....

I don't think he has lost his mojo. He is not that kind of person IMHO. But he must be certainly very frustrated. Kimi seems the kind of guy to grow gradually oblivious as frustration arises, whereas Alonso usually tends to get more impatient so if he was losing his mojo I would expect him to be racing more like a madman, not more like a dead man. I agree about Massa. He seems much more comfortable with the car and impressive comprared with his previous performances, but hardly impressive if compared to other drivers so Nando is the one that has dropped dramatically.

The MSC/ALO battle was great, but not greater than many others that happened during the race if not for the names involved.

I am also worried about Team Poochie. This was a horrible race in terms of strategy. If the races when the drivers do not screw up they will screw up the strategy and viceversa, they are just wasting their time. Robert Kubica would have wrapped up the WDC at least by now :eusa_think:

Yup yup I hear you, and obviously I know barbie is blonde, I mean do you realise how many barbies I own?? I mean owned as a kid.. I mean err.. I gotta go!

Both Ferari drivers run on software and today Massa got his working for the first time in a couple of years (hey, call me biased, he said it himself..)! Alonso must have got Massa's :P He'll be back though.

Hey me and Tanita always argue, not about actual issues, but about how much more right we are about everything compared to other people whistling.gif

Software? (Am I becoming Barbie-ish, I don't get it)

On all else I agree :P

I am also worried about Team Poochie. This was a horrible race in terms of strategy. If the races when the drivers do not screw up they will screw up the strategy and viceversa, they are just wasting their time. Robert Kubica would have wrapped up the WDC at least by now :eusa_think:

I agree :D

I don't think he has lost his mojo. He is not that kind of person IMHO. But he must be certainly very frustrated. Kimi seems the kind of guy to grow gradually oblivious as frustration arises, whereas Alonso usually tends to get more impatient so if he was losing his mojo I would expect him to be racing more like a madman, not more like a dead man. I agree about Massa. He seems much more comfortable with the car and impressive comprared with his previous performances, but hardly impressive if compared to other drivers so Nando is the one that has dropped dramatically.

The MSC/ALO battle was great, but not greater than many others that happened during the race if not for the names involved.

Oh yeah? Well what would you know? You Nando fans never criticise him, not once. Just like those Renault fans who never criticise Renault's crappy strategy, for example. I bet you think that Msc/Alo battle was amazing, too. Honestly it's so annoying!

Software? (Am I becoming Barbie-ish, I don't get it)

On all else I agree :P

I agree :D

I was just using the word software instead of mojo. Sorry barbie! :P

Who can explain this picture:

Chinawing.jpg

Why is Schumacher's DRS activated?

Well, what's happening there Ale is, there's a Ferrari (the red one) and a Mercedes (the other one) and they seem to be racing....OMG both DRS' are activated!

I guess you chose to ignore the moment when ALONSO's DRS was open in a non-DRS zone then?

Anyway, great race today. These new rules are working brilliantly in my opinion. Some super close racing and great overtaking like we saw at Sepang. I think today shows that Vettel/RBR won't have it all their own way this year.

3 weeks till Turkey...

I guess you chose to ignore the moment when ALONSO's DRS was open in a non-DRS zone then?

Anyway, great race today. These new rules are working brilliantly in my opinion. Some super close racing and great overtaking like we saw at Sepang. I think today shows that Vettel/RBR won't have it all their own way this year.

3 weeks till Turkey...

No we covered that and concluded it was a Mclaren conspiracy.

+2

Can I be in your guy's clique...please please please please please.....everyone else around here is soooooooo dumb.....

well....no, because we dont have a clique

you already called me a " knob head " as reaction to my post to Girl without knowing what was it really about, Cav was just trying to explain it to you

you are pretty stubborn person you know

Well, what's happening there Ale is, there's a Ferrari (the red one) and a Mercedes (the other one) and they seem to be racing....OMG both DRS' are activated!

OMG, is Alonso's DRS really activated?

It looks a really Sh#tty DRS to me.

That's what I/we are talking about. How can things like that happen?

The McLaren conspiracy makes sense. :lol:

It's obvious we need to improve -Pat Fry this is obviously ferrari's new development aproach,god help us all